hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 672 of 735 FirstFirst ... 172572622662669670671672673674675682722 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,440 of 14700

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I just think ur all fat nerds tbh. We're p. much all varying shades of the center. Meester was the last extremist here AFAIK.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Are you calling us libbies, libbie?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I never said that you shouldn't defend yourself. Stop being obtuse.

USA has 2 choices, basically, with a parallel drawn to the European events regarding the fall of the Iron Curtain and taking all the utterly different circumstances:

1) East/West Germany
    2) Yugoslavia

So you might now fucking finally see why I'm fucking annoyed at warmongering violence inciting vocabulary. Which I repeatedly said numerous times but all you take out from it is "lol rightwinger bootlicker".
    Dunno why anyone is making comparisons to European failed states, when there are plenty of Western Hemisphere examples that probably capture the situation better. We’re closer to Mexico or Argentina or Nicaragua than Yugoslavia or Germany.
    Trump has unlocked the American Caudillismo focus tree
    El Pendejo Naranja.

FYP
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I just think ur all fat nerds tbh. We're p. much all varying shades of the center. Meester was the last extremist here AFAIK.

Are you calling us libbies, libbie?

Spoiler:
    U big libbie u

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

In other news, are any Americans surprised by the sheer amount of early voting? Texas has apparently surpassed its total of last years total ballots in early ballots alone. I've never seen the amount of enthusiasm over this, makes me hopeful this changes as the young see their votes as mattering earlier.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Voted early yesterday. Had to fill out an absentee ballot, which was an annoyance, but it's done.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Voted early yesterday. Had to fill out an absentee ballot, which was an annoyance, but it's done.
    Voted today after work. Even though I live in one of the bluest states and don't really need to worry about any sorta fuckery, I still didn't want to worry about either a mail in ballot getting 'lost' or an absentee ballot getting rejected, so I went and did it in person.

Went very smoothly, can't complain.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmoore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Two-party systems: forcing people to "support" the guy they despise the least since Magna Carta was signed.
    We have MMP here in NZ And in election this month a not insignificant number of right voters voted for the left party. In order to stop the minor green party from having any say in government. 1st time since mmp started here there has been a party with a majority. Note that left party was always going to win this year due to the cult of personality its leader has , not due to its actual achievements. But even so it would normally only get a vote in the 40s.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    TBF, the NZL Labour government has been not-shit overall.

It's fucked some things up, it's done some things ok, it's done some things extremely well (but things that either party would probably have done well).

So they actually deserved to be returned, cult of personality or not. But yes, the fact Jacinda is basically a personable not-shit millennial expounding millennial values certainly helped.
    If by personable, you mean condescending as fuck.

Two-party systems: forcing people to "support" the guy they despise the least since Magna Carta was signed.
    We have MMP here in NZ And in election this month a not insignificant number of right voters voted for the left party. In order to stop the minor green party from having any say in government. 1st time since mmp started here there has been a party with a majority. Note that left party was always going to win this year due to the cult of personality its leader has , not due to its actual achievements. But even so it would normally only get a vote in the 40s.

It's fucked some things up, it's done some things ok, it's done some things extremely well (but things that either party would probably have done well).

So they actually deserved to be returned, cult of personality or not. But yes, the fact Jacinda is basically a personable not-shit millennial expounding millennial values certainly helped.

That's neolibs for you, well meaning or not

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I wouldn't really describe NZL Labour as neolib.

I've never really found any of her speeches to be condescending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    In other news, are any Americans surprised by the sheer amount of early voting? Texas has apparently surpassed its total of last years total ballots in early ballots alone. I've never seen the amount of enthusiasm over this, makes me hopeful this changes as the young see their votes as mattering earlier.
    Well that's because all the libs and illegal immigrants are voting multiple times so none of their votes should be counted.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Tbf when they tried infiltrating anarchist groups there was too much reading and setting up soup kitchens to hold their interest
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Well that's because all the libs and illegal immigrants are voting multiple times so none of their votes should be counted.
    Letting brown people vote is ipso facto defrauding real voters
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

She is a Marxist.

She is a Marxist.
    Srsly? She's a classic Social Dem.

She is a Marxist.
    Oh hey the spectre of meester is back in time for Halloween

Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

I love when rightoids accuse cuturally left corporate puppets of being marxist. Words truly have no meaning anymore.

Edit: disclaimer, no idea if she really is pro-corporate just seriously doubt anyone hostile to capital can get elected in a western nation
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; October 31 2020 at 01:29:18 PM.

Just in the case you missed it because somehow most of the press isnt reportimng it...
    The FBI has confirmed there is an active investigation against Biden and associates ongoing for money laundering.

I wonder why i cant read about it in most of the US media.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Just in the case you missed it because somehow most of the press isnt reportimng it...
    The FBI has confirmed there is an active investigation against Biden and associates ongoing for money laundering.

I wonder why i cant read about it in most of the US media.
    Sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Tbf when they tried infiltrating anarchist groups there was too much reading and setting up soup kitchens to hold their interest
    "Sir, they are making us... feed the poor."
    meh