hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 635 of 743 FirstFirst ... 135535585625632633634635636637638645685735 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,700 of 14847

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I think we may disagree on how we got here, but amongst alot of people i call friends i've been calling out the "don't vote it's all rigged" bullshit for a bit. It's usually spouted by people that can most afford to lose because yes, things won't change much for them.
    wrong

https://www.pewresearch.org/2010/10/...-of-nonvoters/

Low education levels and low incomes go hand-in-hand: 43% of nonvoters have family incomes under $30,000, compared with just 19% among likely voters.
    I'm assuming you're just gonna throw yours in the trash out of spite then?
    Well you're still wrong about who doesn't vote, regardless of how bitchy you want to get about it

Everyone who is tuned in here, is probably comfortable to some level. Most of the people on $10/hr have checked out for good reason.
    We have time to shitpost on a formerly srsbsns spaceships game forum.
    meh

I think we may disagree on how we got here, but amongst alot of people i call friends i've been calling out the "don't vote it's all rigged" bullshit for a bit. It's usually spouted by people that can most afford to lose because yes, things won't change much for them.
    wrong

Low education levels and low incomes go hand-in-hand: 43% of nonvoters have family incomes under $30,000, compared with just 19% among likely voters.
    Well you're still wrong about who doesn't vote, regardless of how bitchy you want to get about it

Everyone who is tuned in here, is probably comfortable to some level. Most of the people on $10/hr have checked out for good reason.
    So unwilling to do anything but bitch and moan, got it. I'm guessing when the Proud Boyz roll through you'll fight back the same way you do here.

wrong

So unwilling to do anything but bitch and moan, got it. I'm guessing when the Proud Boyz roll through you'll fight back the same way you do here.
    ok

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...us/ar-BB19CG4u

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Is he showing any symptoms?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Is this the third act plot twist?
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Nah he'll not show any symptoms and come out saying it is definitely not that bad and a hoax.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Or it's just 100% fake and part of a plan to avoid something

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Nah he'll not show any symptoms and come out saying it is definitely not that bad and a hoax.
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Or it's just 100% fake and part of a plan to avoid something
    Or both. I will believe him when he kindly keels over. Supposedly Hope Hicks is symptomatic though.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Is he dead yet?
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    sending thoughts and prayers

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    and bleach and injected sunshine

I hope he feels thoroughly miserable and is bedridden for 3 weeks.

Unfortunately karma isn't a thing so he will be one of the lucky ones with barely a sniffle.

Boris didn't seem to show particularly serious symptoms at first and then went downhill pretty quickly, from what I heard. Trump's pretty old and obese, so his chances are actually on the higher end of the fine to fucked scale.

If Trump dies from Coronavirus I will literally laugh my arse off. Oh the irony.

On a serious note, if a prez candidate dies this late in the elections, what happens? Are they postponed or does the VP just slide in and things go on as normal?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Maybe all that shouting at the "debate" got them germs spreading and USA might still have some hope... but then again weren't the VP candinates just about equally bad?

Or is it a 4d chess move with which they're trying to avoid further debates? Because technically, with Biden being that close to Trumpino during the debate, there's a chance both possible presidents of the USA are now infected.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Or is it a 4d chess move with which they're trying to avoid further debates? Because technically, with Biden being that close to Trumpino during the debate, there's a chance both possible presidents of the USA are now infected.
    This is fine. Next in succession is Pelosi.
    So it defaults to Democrats.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

a presidential election with both candidates dead from 'rona would be an amazing capstone for the year.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.