hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 416 of 504 FirstFirst ... 316366406413414415416417418419426466 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 10073

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    They should all be hung publicly for war profiteering. Feinstein is just as bad in this regard.
    Except Feinstein stock sale has nothing to do with coronavirus. Besides, it was her husband who was selling the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    They should all be hung publicly for war profiteering. Feinstein is just as bad in this regard.
    Except Feinstein stock sale has nothing to do with coronavirus. Besides, it was her husband who was selling the stock.

How about we've put up with these anti-american cunts long enough...
    meh

How exactly does one have a “blind trust” where the trustee is the beneficiary’s spouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    How exactly does one have a “blind trust” where the trustee is the beneficiary’s spouse?
    "blind" trust

I don't buy this crap for a second. They know exactly what they are doing.
    meh

Selling stock that later went up?

Anyway, shouldn't you be packing for Swaziland or something? Maybe they can use your newfound expertise in hanging people without due process...

Anyway, shouldn't you be packing for Swaziland or something? Maybe they can use your newfound expertise in hanging people without due process...
    I would, but we shut down all the flights, so now I'm stuck here watching the democrat party fade to irrelevance...
    meh

I would, but we shut down all the flights, so now I'm stuck here watching the democrat party fade to irrelevance...
    Maybe you should watch instead that it had nothing to do with "democrat" party? First mewinn picked a tweet from self-admitted "Cannabis, makeup, food, travel & guillotine enthusiast" that tossed Feinstein along with four Republican senators, then Razor picked her out of the list.

And now you are raging at the "democrat" party. If you are that easy to manipulate, good fucking riddance.

You can get to Swaziland by boat.

Only local and state Democrats have been doing anything of note.

The national party is an embarrassment and the leadership/seniors need to be replaced by people who are actually interested in doing things.

They need to make sure political consultants will still have a job in post pandemic America.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Maybe you should watch instead that it had nothing to do with "democrat" party? First mewinn picked a tweet from self-admitted "Cannabis, makeup, food, travel & guillotine enthusiast" that tossed Feinstein along with four Republican senators, then Razor picked her out of the list.

And now you are raging at the "democrat" party. If you are that easy to manipulate, good fucking riddance.

Swaziland is landlocked. I guess you MUST work for the DNC being that ignorant.
    meh

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

So now you're saying Feinstein can predict the future and make bad investment decisions accordingly?

Swaziland is landlocked. I guess you MUST work for the DNC being that ignorant.
    Don Rumata is a graduate of Mongolia's George W. Bush Memorial Naval Warfare School, don't you know?
    Last edited by Nordstern; March 20 2020 at 10:34:53 PM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Trump's reaction to the "what do you say to worried Americans" was one of the most detestable things I've heard in some kind. Horrible lack of leadership and empathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Trump's reaction to the "what do you say to worried Americans" was one of the most detestable things I've heard in some kind. Horrible lack of leadership and empathy.
    Trump loses his shit when you point out that things are bad and scary. That was a hell of a softball question, but because it started with "X many infected, Y many dead," before "what do you say," Trump didn't even seem to hear the whole thing before going off. Fucking embarrassing.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    What was his response?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    What was his response?
    "You're a bad reporter" - The leader of the free world.

That is some Kindergarten level shit right there.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    What was his response?
    "You're a bad reporter" - The leader of the free world.

That is some Kindergarten level shit right there.
    "leader"
    meh

I see airline CEOs and Hospital CEOs are starting to whine about loses and bailouts.

How about we take all their preferred stock pools, including those set aside in preferred pools for executive compensation, and distribute them equally to the citizens of the US.

Then they can have bailout money.

In addition, every executive working there needs to put all their vested stock in that pool, for a penny per dollar, and then they get to do those jobs moving forward, as government employees, or, go find a job they might be better at doing, because they sure as fuck weren't responsible with all the money they've been given so far.
    meh

Why didn't these airline and hospital CEOs have something put aside for a rainy day? They could've just skipped a coffee a day or made lunch at home or got a second job!
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Why didn't these airline and hospital CEOs have something put aside for a rainy day? They could've just skipped a coffee a day or made lunch at home or got a second job!
    Too much avo toast.

*shakes head*
    meh