hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 664 of 739 FirstFirst ... 164564614654661662663664665666667674714 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 14769

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Winner: Trump

Electoral College Result: No idea, hardly know how it works other that it seems rather dumb.

Violence Level Post-Election: Not much. At least not from the losing side.

Does Trump leave office willingly if he loses: He sadly doesnt need to leave.

Its being reported [over here at least] that Trump has gone into like super high gear, racking up the mileage on AF1 like there is no tomorrow along side Melania #2. But more disturbingly actually drawing massive crowds and getting his followers riled up and motivated to vote (sadly C19 wont get them in time).
    As Biden doesnt do that type of rallying due to being a responsible person, at least in comparison, he is not having that effect. I really hope its enough anyway, that maybe other persons than Biden generates that extra motivation. But...I think we are looking at 4 (or) more years of this shit.

EDIT: Also, whats up with Mitch? Dude looks like he's been a car crash but insists he is fine and nothing has happened. Like... we have eyes, you are multi-colored now and "nothing has happened" like wtf?!
    Last edited by Lowa [NSN]; October 26 2020 at 12:13:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Winner: Biden, media

Electoral College Result: ~350 Biden

Violence Level Post-Election: violent posts

Does Trump leave office willingly if he loses: yes, but after some kind of deal is made
    he will be doing nothing but issuing pardons until January if he loses
    oh for sure

comedy option is him pardoning all his friends, and then resigning so Pence can pardon him

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Djazic with his "right wing memes will win elections" higher thought patterns
    No my thought patterns are:

"Republican state governments will make millions of votes disappear and and declare more millions of votes to be fraud. While Proud and Boogaloo Boys guards and patrols at voting stations intimidates millions more not to vote. Biden will complain and supreme court will vote 6-3 in favor of Trump".
    The Republicans can do a lot of things, but making millions of votes disappear would require a lot of coordination and logistics. They like to fight their battles in the court system they've set up, so that's what we'll see I bet.

Mail fraud and vote tampering are the handful of things the government still takes very seriously. Ask yourself how many county clerks and election officials with their comfortable bs jobs are gonna risk prison for Trump lol

"Republican state governments will make millions of votes disappear and and declare more millions of votes to be fraud. While Proud and Boogaloo Boys guards and patrols at voting stations intimidates millions more not to vote. Biden will complain and supreme court will vote 6-3 in favor of Trump".
    But politeness and norms!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Does Trump leave office willingly if he loses: yes, but after some kind of deal is made
    oh for sure

comedy option is him pardoning all his friends, and then resigning so Pence can pardon him

The Republicans can do a lot of things, but making millions of votes disappear would require a lot of coordination and logistics. They like to fight their battles in the court system they've set up, so that's what we'll see I bet.

Mail fraud and vote tampering are the handful of things the government still takes very seriously. Ask yourself how many county clerks and election officials with their comfortable bs jobs are gonna risk prison for Trump lol
    A million votes is only 20,000 per state (averaged out)
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

oh for sure

A million votes is only 20,000 per state (averaged out)
    Governors:

Do you see the problem with that math yet? Gonna need some proofs that each red state is willing to mail fraud a few hundred thousand ballots before I fill my diapers about it
    Last edited by mewninn; October 26 2020 at 01:21:17 AM.

Putin rejects Donald Trump's criticism of Biden family business
    MOSCOW*(Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden's past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump's attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.
    What D of chess is this?

The risk is really in the 3 months after election day, because there will be an endless barrage of efforts to steal the election, and yeah miltia retards and white supremacists will be out in force. They aren't unified except in their collective delusions so hopefully they clash more against each other than anyone else but I have no doubt that Trump will hope to guide them to violence against beneficial targets. I think the election will be a insane popular vote margin, I just hope enough early votes plus votes on the day are counted to make it clear over time he'd lose regardless. The right is looking at a crushing defeat however, they won't just say "gg good luck in power" and won't care how many Americans die in order to secure that power.

The mass pardoning thing is interesting.

My understanding is that the President can only pardon federal crimes? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    The mass pardoning thing is interesting.

My understanding is that the President can only pardon federal crimes? Right?
    Correct and Trump is currently the target of a few states AG's and cannot pardon himself for crimes he's not yet convicted of, so of they are smart (they aren't) they'll wait and get him after the States file claims against him

Yeah, there has been a serious push to make the electronic voting machines as easy to tamper with as possible without any ways to detect that, with multiple steps in the process where such things can be done.

The risk is really in the 3 months after election day, because there will be an endless barrage of efforts to steal the election, and yeah miltia retards and white supremacists will be out in force. They aren't unified except in their collective delusions so hopefully they clash more against each other than anyone else but I have no doubt that Trump will hope to guide them to violence against beneficial targets. I think the election will be a insane popular vote margin, I just hope enough early votes plus votes on the day are counted to make it clear over time he'd lose regardless. The right is looking at a crushing defeat however, they won't just say "gg good luck in power" and won't care how many Americans die in order to secure that power.
    Cringe schizo poster...

There will probably be a handful of red states caught up in missing ballot scandals and associated fuckery that could maybe swing the election. If that's the case I expect any violence will be as a result of stochastic terrorism from the usual suspects demanding Biden concede the race.

What happens down ballot will be more politically interesting I think.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Winner: Biden/Harris

Electoral College Result:
    320 to 218 Biden/Harris

Violence Level Post-Election: Sporadic and small-scale only.

Does Trump Leave Office Willingly?: Yes, but he will be crying foul play until the day he dies.
    It's going to be a blow out. We have more than 50 million votes cast already which are 2/3 democrat if polls are correct. Unless there is voter fraud with ballots going missing on a scale that would even make Putin raise his eyebrows, Trumps out.

Hell it could be more than 320, Texas is in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    There will probably be a handful of red states caught up in missing ballot scandals and associated fuckery that could maybe swing the election. If that's the case I expect any violence will be as a result of stochastic terrorism from the usual suspects demanding Biden concede the race.

"1st world country"

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Winner: Biden/Harris

Electoral College Result:
    320 to 218 Biden/Harris

Violence Level Post-Election: Sporadic and small-scale only.

Does Trump Leave Office Willingly?: Yes, but he will be crying foul play until the day he dies.
    It's going to be a blow out. We have more than 50 million votes cast already which are 2/3 democrat if polls are correct. Unless there is voter fraud with ballots going missing on a scale that would even make Putin raise his eyebrows, Trumps out.

Hell it could be more than 320, Texas is in play.
    Aren't a vastly higher proportion of mail in ballots typically cast by democrats anyway?
    I think it's going to be close. Trump will no doubt lose the popular vote though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

"1st world country"
    There are more than a few US states that would struggle to be classified as developed nations if you judged them by the state of their infrastructure.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Aren't a vastly higher proportion of mail in ballots typically cast by democrats anyway?
    Yes you're absolutely right, the 2/3 ratio won't hold over election day and I didn't mean to imply that. The important number is the 50 million votes cast, now up to 60 million as I just checked again. If Trump wants to win, he will have to make sure those votes aren't counted. That is his path to victory.

138 million people voted in 2016, we're seeing that number get blown out of the water this time as well.

Highest voting participation since 1910 or some such

MI8m8

Who would have thought that a bunch of anti-american human pieces of shit ruining the country and dragging it down into the shit would motivate people to get rid of them?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Who would have thought that a bunch of anti-american human pieces of shit ruining the country and dragging it down into the shit would motivate people to get rid of them?
    o/

I've learnt not to underestimate the state of America.