hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 661 of 739 FirstFirst ... 161561611651658659660661662663664671711 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,220 of 14769

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

I like that people even bothered giving credence to a post story forwarded by Rudy, like why the fuck are you even bothering to read such dumb shit.

This laptop nonsense is so fake it needs its own Fox affiliate.

I hope the FBI fucks Guliani with it.
    meh

The story behind the hunter Biden emails is honestly so ridiculous its like an Armando Ianucci subplot.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

So much cope in the past three posts...

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    This laptop nonsense is so fake it needs its own Fox affiliate.

I hope the FBI fucks Guliani with it.
    Fox actually passed in it

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    So much cope in the past three posts...
    This style of posting outside anonymous image boards is incredibly cringe
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Cringe is the hallmark of failheap. That's why I post here

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Jesus H Christ. Looking at supposed Hunter Biden emails. If they are real everyone in emails is too stupid to be corrupt and should have been in jail for ages now.

1. You don't talk about stuff like that in official emails.
    2. You don't accept emails from random gmail accounts.
    3. If you do receive email like that you immediately raise an incident with corp legal and compliance
    3a. Even if you want to do corruption and you recieve emails like these, and you are a son of a USA VP you still report them, your corporate email account is deleted from all storages and backups and your laptops SSDs go through scrubbing and decommissioning.
    3b. Have I told you you don't keep emails like that around? If you want to talk corruption you go fly fishing with friends somewhere where there are many trees, rivers and armed man with UZIs between you and any telescopic microphones
    4. You don't store business emails on your private laptop if you work in law or investment
    5. You don't store business emails on anything that at least does not have MFA, full bitlocker drive encryption and BIOS locks as a minimum.
    6. You especially don't store incriminating emails agreeing on corruption on a completely open private laptop.
    7. Most certainly you don't send private laptop with incriminating unsecured business emails to a small random off grid repair shop on other side of the country.

Either Hunter Biden and his business partners are so colossally stupid they make Trump Jr. look like Einstein, or the emails are a pathetic fake.

So basicly you are saying Biden is acting like a crackhead?

Hi btw, reacitvated the account for some weeks election fun
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Is that who I think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Is that who I think it is?
    If you are regarding to me, iam Joe Appleby's evil brother.

If you are regarding to the other guy...
    That is Hunter Biden beeing forced to smoke crack by the russians....

... during a sexparty found on a tape on the very same labtop as some emails sporting for example a million dollar bribe from Hong Kong government official Chi Ping Patrick Ho for “Counsel to matters related to US law and advice pertaining to the hiring and legal analysis of any US Law Firm or Lawyer.”

In December 2018, a Manhattan federal jury convicted Ho in two schemes to pay $3 million in bribes to high-ranking government officials. Ho served a three-year prison sentence and was deported to Hong Kong in June.
    Last edited by Miep; October 22 2020 at 01:03:41 PM.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.

What the...

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

IDK I was refering to the picture you posted not you (it looked like Jordan Peterson). But it could be Biden jr for all I know

IDK I was refering to the picture you posted not you (it looked like Jordan Peterson). But it could be Biden jr for all I know
    Oh, he is it.
    Bonus. His sexpartner is a minor
    Last edited by Miep; October 22 2020 at 03:13:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Oh, he is it.
    https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/statu...31828481400833
    I'm not surprised you believe this nonsense. These people lie thousands of times a week, provably. Why would they _NOT_ be lying now, suddenly.

If there is CP on there, the last person who had it in his proven possession is Guliani, which is probably why the FBI want to talk him. I hope he gets raped to death in jail.
    meh

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Oh, he is it.
    Your source is OAN, which is beyond garbage-tier.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

OANN isn't that the "news" network that regurgitates alot of QAnon conspiracy theories? Why would you take any of their shit seriously?

Oh, he is it.
    I'm not surprised you believe this nonsense. These people lie thousands of times a week, provably. Why would they _NOT_ be lying now, suddenly.

If there is CP on there, the last person who had it in his proven possession is Guliani, which is probably why the FBI want to talk him. I hope he gets raped to death in jail.

You are saying Guliani faked a video of Hunter Biden fucking a minor and smoking crack?
    Could you please elaborate which part you consider a lie?

Also... you seem to forget there is the original laptop, already in possession of the fbi, AND the copy.

OANN isn't that the "news" network that regurgitates alot of QAnon conspiracy theories? Why would you take any of their shit seriously?
    Because i have the vids and emails aswell?
    You can get em on the net.

Cya guys, will check back in some days
    Last edited by Miep; October 22 2020 at 03:24:05 PM.

One more retard for the Marlona, Lark brigade.

Dude loves OANN and qanon, I'd rather take advice from an actual crackhead.
    Last edited by Jack Coutu; October 22 2020 at 03:42:05 PM.

Oh, he is it.

You are saying Guliani faked a video of Hunter Biden fucking a minor and smoking crack?
    Could you please elaborate which part you consider a lie?

Also... you seem to forget there is the original laptop, already in possession of the fbi, AND the copy.

You seem to think I believe the laptop is really Biden’s.
    You probably believe everything Sputnik publishes as well, huh?
    meh

[

Videos are easy to fake nowadays with AI technology, taking your posting history into count I don't feel comfortable trusting your judgement either unless you give us a place where we can download, see and judge the content for ourselves.

Also:

During a trip to Ukraine in December, Giuliani met with a Ukrainian lawmaker who has since been identified by the U.S. Treasury Department as an “active Russian agent” with longstanding ties to Russian intelligence services. The lawmaker, Andrii Derkach, did not respond to messages seeking comment
    https://time.com/5902557/hunter-bide...liani-ukraine/

That social media is censoring this is understandable. There state actors meddling into the US election. Again. Social media is being used to undermine and manipulate elections, just as in Brexit. This is a real threat to our democracy. I don't have any special sympathies for Biden or the job he is going to do as president (as it is going to be business as usual) but he is a hell of a better alternative than Trump.