hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 656 of 735 FirstFirst ... 156556606646653654655656657658659666706 ... LastLast
Results 13,101 to 13,120 of 14688

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Doesn't believe in universal health care because immigrants might get healthcare without paying into the system.

Is OK with Donald trump Jr's income tax avoidance.

Is a republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Doesn't believe in universal health care because immigrants might get healthcare without paying into the system.

Is a republican.
    Peak idpol at work right there.
    Last edited by Venec; October 17 2020 at 01:04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

Is a republican.
    Peak idpol at work right there.
    Apologies, I guess I meant "Is Marlona".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

No more handouts, fucking leaches.
    ok insurance cuck, whatever you say...

Last edited by mewninn; October 17 2020 at 01:34:25 PM.

This thread casually ignoring all the Biden corruption coming out and all the social media censorship. Hypocrites. The lot of you. lol

Edit: Just now seeing Malcís post about healthcare. First of all, go fuck yourself with that racist projection bullshit.
    Sounds like someone doesn't know his history, to the surprise of no one.

Go read up on the occupations that had to be excluded from benefits to get the original social security measures passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    This thread casually ignoring all the Biden corruption coming out and all the social media censorship. Hypocrites. The lot of you
    fixed it for u my guy

ITT: A trumpanzee unironically complaining about corruption
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

This thread casually ignoring all the Biden corruption coming out and all the social media censorship. Hypocrites. The lot of you. lol

Edit: Just now seeing Malcís post about healthcare. First of all, go fuck yourself with that racist projection bullshit. I donít support the so called ďHealthcare for AllĒ because itís fucking stupid. It would mean me paying taxes to provide healthcare for everyone in the county, citizen or not. Which effectively means trying to provide healthcare for everyone on the planet if the can get across the border one way or another. If youíre not having to ante in, you should get to play a hand.

I couldnít care less what someoneís skin color is, language they speak or where the hell they are from. If they are paying into the system and are a citizen then they have skin in the game. Then we can talk about healthcare for the citizens and citizens only. NO FREE RIDES! With membership comes benefits.

Then there is a matter of whatís covered and here is where Iím conflicted. Yes I care about peopleís health, but I care more about their freedom. So if some guy wants to live on eating cheeseburgers for every meal, go for it. Itís your body, you do you as long as youíre not infringing on other peopleís rights. Now should I have to help pay for that fat fuckís poor health decisions because they most certainly will cost dearly on the healthcare program. No I should not. And that goes for smoking. If someone wants to smoke, go for it, but they can go get bent if they think Iím going to chip in on that lung cancer treatment.

And we have not even gotten into what is covered. Iím not for some government run single payer bullshit. Everything the government runs, it runs like shit and costs the tax payers a fortune. The only thing that would slightly get me to sit down and listen to a proposal on healthcare is if it was for American citizens only, only covered the bare bones most basic healthcare like checkups and stuff and thatís it for now. See how it goes and if that program is not having the funding misspent, no corruption, or other shenanigans, we look at expanding what it covers and increase funding.

But shit guys, unless you are a total fucking moron, we all know there is no way a government run program could do that. Itís record is concrete proof of it. So if you want that ďHealthcare for AllĒ, either leave (I couldnít care less) and go to a county that has that label or fund it yourself.

No more handouts, fucking leaches.
    Why don't you go find more ballot stuffing Mexican sanitation workers or whatever the fuck loser shit your pathetic ass does where you said your colleagues were running Anitifa from.

Maybe you should provide proof of Biden's corruption from them next...
    meh

marlona, seek medical help for your own sake

This is the 35% percent btw, so yeah I'm fine ignoring trash like marlona. Its better than he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    I doubt he can afford the help he needs
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Nah the health service covers it oh wait nevermind.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

To be fair removing and replacing a brain is something many wealthy people can't even afford, let alone someone like Marlona.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    This is the 35% percent btw, so yeah I'm fine ignoring trash like marlona. Its better than he deserves.
    it's not 35%
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

He's the 35% within the 35%

Marloona is extremely special for actually wanting what the leadership wants

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Marloona is extremely special for actually wanting what the leadership wants
    This sounds like he might struggle to think for himself.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Based Schizoposter

2 more weeks until the Helter Skelter

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Nah the health service covers it oh wait nevermind.
    bazinga

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    So if some guy wants to live on eating cheeseburgers for every meal, go for it. Itís your body, you do you as long as youíre not infringing on other peopleís rights. Now should I have to help pay for that fat fuckís poor health decisions because they most certainly will cost dearly on the healthcare program. No I should not.
    i mean, you did though

like you pay taxes for trump to be a thing. trump is a cheeseburder man (evidence - he's a fat shite), and your tax money went towards saving him from something he described as 'just like a flu' and he could have easily prevented his exposure to, but didn't through poor decisions. i doubt his treatment, and the accompanying service was exactly cheap either.

so i guess you wouldn't have wanted your tax to go towards the great orange's healthcare, given your beliefs?