hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 641 of 743 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651691741 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,820 of 14843

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    About 80% of this thread:

Spot on, actually.

Well, the sooner Trumpino and other old corrupted up to their ears US politicans croak, the more chance there is for the country to get its shit together and all the rest of us not to end up in a nukkliar holocaust/totalclimatechangeheatdeath unless a new generation of retards takes over learning nothing from the past. I'm very skeptical about anything US related anymore, tho.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Jesus even I almost felt bad watching him struggle to breathe in that video and the balcony video.

Then I spent one second and a million reasons to not feel bad came up. He just inexplicably revoked talks on a second relief bill, gonna be a fun winter here

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Well, the sooner Trumpino and other old corrupted up to their ears US politicans croak, the more chance there is for the country to get its shit together and all the rest of us not to end up in a nukkliar holocaust/totalclimatechangeheatdeath unless a new generation of retards takes over learning nothing from the past. I'm very skeptical about anything US related anymore, tho.
    Wouldn't count on it tbh

The hyper competition for the top schools and law programs is gonna make the next generation of leaders even more fucked up than their parents were

I don't see how that contradicts what I said. To the contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Facebook has finally ripped QAnon off the platform. Time for them to scurry elsewhere. So many recent news stories about the alleged real people behind Q don't paint them in a very good light even outside of the shit they've peddled since Q came up.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Facebook has finally ripped QAnon off the platform. Time for them to scurry elsewhere. So many recent news stories about the alleged real people behind Q don't paint them in a very good light even outside of the shit they've peddled since Q came up.
    link for those out of the loop?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    You don't want it.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    You don't want it.
    probably don't in fairness

You can't handle the link!

In other news, Stephen Miller caught the 'Rona. So sad (not really).
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

In more hilarious news, Trump has declared on twitter that they're abandoning stimulus talks until after the election.

Quarantined and loving life.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    BUTTERY MALES

"Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

In more hilarious news, Trump has declared on twitter that they're abandoning stimulus talks until after the election.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    "no deal she cut with Mnuchin would could pass the Senate"

McConnell: "I am the Senate."
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

They are already leaving us with a giant mess. This is just more proof they did so maliciously rather than just being retarded, unless idiots.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    BUTTERY MALES

Somehow I doubt this will happen/he has done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

BUTTERY MALES

If Democrats mange to lose again because of Hilary Clinton, who is not even running on this election...

I do expect him to do it, and like previous investigations partisans on both sides will scream that they are totally vindicated.

And undecided moderates will again side with honest decent hardworking businessman Trump, who has personally endured COVID and knows it better than anyone else, instead of choosing lying mainstream politician and hypocrite (and a known Clinton associate!) Biden.

With this Trump may have just won the elections, assuming he survives COVID.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    BUTTERY MALES

If Democrats mange to lose again because of Hilary Clinton, who is not even running on this election...

I do expect him to do it, and like previous investigations partisans on both sides will scream that they are totally vindicated.

And undecided moderates will again side with honest decent hardworking businessman Trump, who has personally endured COVID and knows it better than anyone else, instead of choosing lying mainstream politician and hypocrite (and a known Clinton associate!) Biden.

lol what the hell are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    BUTTERY MALES

"I don't have a job, my relatives are dead, and I can't go anywhere or do anything. But you know what, this Clinton email stuff means I got to vote for this guy"