hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 638 of 735 FirstFirst ... 138538588628635636637638639640641648688 ... LastLast
Results 12,741 to 12,760 of 14687

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    a presidential election with both candidates dead from 'rona would be an amazing capstone for the year.
    Topped only by Pelosi, Schumer and McConnell succumbing as well.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

"Why dont we just cut the heads off the Hydra, that will solve our problems".

Injecting more drama into the situation can only make matters worse in the long run.

Also to note, openly cheering for POTUS to die, even from disease he got infected with only due to personnel stubbornness and stupidity, may put one on a number of anti terrorism watch lists.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tbh, if you're wishing Trump a speedy recovery, you're either on his side, or in such a privileged position that politics is just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Also to note, openly cheering for POTUS to die, even from disease he got infected with only due to personnel stubbornness and stupidity, may put one on a number of anti terrorism watch lists.

Well prayers have never been shown to work under any circumstance and I'll bet cheering is equally ineffectual.

Thoughts, prayers, cheering, it's only a waste of time. To paraphrase a sick man. It is what it is.

wishing trump a speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    tbh, if you're wishing Trump a speedy recovery, you're either on his side, or in such a privileged position that politics is just a game.
    She has to do what she has to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Couldnt care less

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post

Couldnt care less
    They can't abduct everyone for having a right old laugh at the orange trumpanzee being hoist by his own petard.
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Couldnt care less
    They can't abduct everyone for having a right old laugh at the orange trumpanzee being hoist by his own petard.
    But they can deny you USA visa, especially H2-B, or deny you entry if you already have one.

Couldnt care less
    But they can deny you USA visa, especially H2-B, or deny you entry if you already have one.
    for some reason I expect US visas to have less value than they used to

cant put me on something i am probably already on.

Couldnt care less
    why would you want to go to what is rapidly becoming an authoritarian failed state ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Couldnt care less
    One nation, under schadenfreude.
    meh

Couldnt care less
    Well shit that interferes with my plans a great deal

Thanks for the warning, powerless internet nerd.

yes, it should be in the image thread, but it's too good to not post here.
    Viking, n.:

Couldnt care less
    Not a single fuck given for my part.
    The only thing I'd go to the states for anyways would be to find a proper custom Harley to import, but I can do that without going there.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Couldnt care less
    Oh no ...

Anyway