hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 728 of 831 FirstFirst ... 228628678718725726727728729730731738778828 ... LastLast
Results 14,541 to 14,560 of 16603

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #14541

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,712
    The fuck? Burying scrap > burying radioactive waste > blowing shit in the air and call it someone elses problem.

    How is that even up for debate.


    This seems like another case of perfect being the enemy of sufficient, with a big heap of arguing from bad faith on top.

  2. #14542
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,915
    Dump the radioactive waste in the parts of the globe made uninhabitable by climate change, easy

  3. #14543
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,861
    Trump fired Chris Krebs, the head of the cyber security department of homeland security. Krebs department is in charge of election security and he rejected Trump's claims of any voter fraud.

    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/17/p...ump/index.html

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  4. #14544

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,461
    Philadelphia late Monday night reported nearly 8,000 newly counted ballots two weeks after Election Day.

    What a joke

  5. #14545

    Join Date
    November 30, 2014
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Philadelphia late Monday night reported nearly 8,000 newly counted ballots two weeks after Election Day.

    What a joke
    Has the result changed as a consequence?

  6. #14546
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    6,792
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  7. #14547

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,829
    OMG 8000 votes! That's 0.1% of the total vote! It's enough to change the election from Biden winning to Biden winning!

  8. #14548
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Philadelphia late Monday night reported nearly 8,000 newly counted ballots two weeks after Election Day.

    What a joke
    Jump into the pool with Miep, Lark, and Marlona there, just don't open your mouth when you go below the water. Or do actually you fucking retard.

  9. #14549
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It isn't profitable when you actually have to pay for the damages you do, just as any industries should do.
    So... solar and wind in 20 years time...
    Christ he really is that picture, except the Monster can is full of piss.

  10. #14550
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,914

  11. #14551
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

    The "left-wing" side of American politics is fundamentally incapable of going gulag mode.
    How about gulags but with more shareholder value and a minority board member?
    Now that's progressive!
    Lets do it
    Imagine how they could boost the economy and GDP!
    Also, we’ll just reuse the existing camps, thus saving money too!
    You could sell the camps after they are no longer in use as well, to Amazon!
    Why not just let Jeff operate them?
    As Fulfillment Centres!
    okay, are you people the hivemind that runs the joe biden meat-puppet ?
    Come on you must concede that the idea of letting a few tens of millions of trumpanzees pay for their re-education by laboring for the Over-Bezos has a beautiful symmetry. They're always going on about freedom and they're always fetishising "hard work"; well work will make them free.
    yes, it sounds like something straight out of the scumservative-but-we're-liberals-really! feverdreams that constitute the only thing remotely like ideology in the upper reaches of the democratic party.

    so again, are you people the hivemind that drives the joe biden meatpuppet around ?
    Yes you have penetrated our insidious masquerade.

    Now you know too much. You have been assigned to Glorious Consumer Fulfillment Center #702 for a twenty year course of study in knowing what's good for Amazon is good for the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  12. #14552
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    The fuck? Burying scrap > burying radioactive waste > blowing shit in the air and call it someone elses problem.

    How is that even up for debate.


    This seems like another case of perfect being the enemy of sufficient, with a big heap of arguing from bad faith on top.
    Top kek...
    >Implying there's no ecological damage when it comes to producing components for Solar/Wind power.
    >Implying that battery/energy storage technology is going to be mature (and resource efficient) enough in the next 10-20 years to support a decarbonised grid (grid infrastructure being a whole different issue) without some sort of decent baseload capacity.


  13. #14553

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,712
    > implying any production technique is without ecological costs, and that renewables arent being evaluated for them much more carefully than the old "lets just externalize all our dirt" approach
    > implying that its all or nothing, while still covering his own ass with qualifiers like "in the next 10-20 years" and "some sort of"

    Id point out how you affirm everything I said in one fell decades-old-memes swoop, but the irony would be lost on you.

  14. #14554

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Private sector is gonna solve all problems. Private sector knows best.

    https://iowacapitaldispatch.com/2020...ract-covid-19/

    Meanwhile, in reality.

    A wrongful death lawsuit tied to COVID-19 infections in a Waterloo pork processing plant alleges that during the initial stages the pandemic, Tyson Foods ordered employees to report for work while supervisors privately wagered money on the number of workers who would be sickened by the deadly virus.

  15. #14555
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,989
    Ya know looking at the voter data a few weeks out, the fact places hit hardest by covid voted heavily for Trump was disturbing, but those places will now have people dying by the thousand by the winters end. If 7 months dying like morons didn't change their minds, they won't be getting it now. Unfortunately its now so far gone that they've spilled into the rest of the nation entirely.

  16. #14556
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    22,509
    It's a personality cult which has tapped directly into their collective ego, what makes you think people dying will make them admit their mistake?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  17. #14557

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It's a personality cult which has tapped directly into their collective ego, what makes you think people dying will make them admit their mistake?
    I agree I have read article after article, and thread after thread, Nurses battling with patients who refuse to accept that Covid is real and to "tell themwhat is really wrong with them." These people are actively dying. Hell, I know people in my own industry, biopharmaceuticals, who are just as warped on this issue. It's just so sad.

  18. #14558

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    2,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It's a personality cult which has tapped directly into their collective ego, what makes you think people dying will make them admit their mistake?
    I agree I have read article after article, and thread after thread, Nurses battling with patients who refuse to accept that Covid is real and to "tell themwhat is really wrong with them." These people are actively dying. Hell, I know people in my own industry, biopharmaceuticals, who are just as warped on this issue. It's just so sad.
    I've seen similar posts and articles, it's proper bonkers! It was one thing when these sorts of theories were fringe groups, but social media and abuse of it has pushed it so mainstream it's become an active danger to society.

  19. #14559
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    22,509
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    social media and abuse of it has pushed it so mainstream it's become an active danger to society.
    It's been very profitable though.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  20. #14560
    Donor Airow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Minecraft - Xwor
    Posts
    1,798
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It's a personality cult which has tapped directly into their collective ego, what makes you think people dying will make them admit their mistake?
    I agree I have read article after article, and thread after thread, Nurses battling with patients who refuse to accept that Covid is real and to "tell themwhat is really wrong with them." These people are actively dying. Hell, I know people in my own industry, biopharmaceuticals, who are just as warped on this issue. It's just so sad.
    I've seen similar posts and articles, it's proper bonkers! It was one thing when these sorts of theories were fringe groups, but social media and abuse of it has pushed it so mainstream it's become an active danger to society.
    Almost as if social media have been weaponized...
    Disregard Diamonds
    Acquire Cobblestone


    neva forget

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •