hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 705 of 817 FirstFirst ... 205605655695702703704705706707708715755805 ... LastLast
Results 14,081 to 14,100 of 16339

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Shit this is still going on. While Trump hasn't been making % needed to really flip Arizona he has been doing good all the way, so I fully expect a troll batch of 95% Trump votes arrives and pushes him to the lead there. GA and WI will be certainly recounts. Bad orange man can still win this. Instead of crying about EC being bad maybe Dems can learn that they too need to game it to the roof.

GOP leadership is not saying anything to outright incriminate themselves or to get banned from Twitter, but if they see an opening to keep Trump as president, they will use it, and their supreme court will vote in their favor.

I still hope Biden does win at very least to stop entire planet commenting on one buffoon's tweets, but its going to be close and its going to take weeks.
    What fucking plane of reality do you live on? How many alt right friends are pumping shit into your head m8?
    I'm a single not alt-right person in my main group of friends I see consistently. Most of them are still claiming to only be in it for the lulz and liberal tears, and none have started talking about (((them))), yet. As I said numerous times, even here in Slavistan if you are white male 25+ and into SF and gaming you are very likely to be a MAGA boy if not full blown Qanon.
    I do have normie friends but they are on opposite sides of the city or in different parts of country so I don't get to hang out with them nearly as much.

Office space is ofc maximally politically correct neo liberal inclusive and tolerant backstabbing bunch of corporate snakes.

There are going to be so many glorious meltdowns if the GOP manage to steal this election

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    There are going to be so many glorious meltdowns if the GOP manage to steal this election
    Fuck bipartisanship and civility. Fuck "Higher ground". If all these states currently blue end up blue when counting is done and then after recounts and lawsuits turn red, there should be civil disobedience and protest and general strikes all over USA not seen since '60es. Otherwise both the Democratic party and their supporters give their blessings to GOP pissing on rule of law and constitutional order, and they give their blessings to be trampled upon, under guise of "protecting rule of law".

I love the fact people are under the impression Trump has the power, influence and guile to actually do a coup and take over USA that way. Lol.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I love the fact people are under the impression Trump has the power, influence and guile to actually do a coup and take over USA that way. Lol.
    he doesn't need to actually pull it off. he just has to try, and the whole place goes full thunderdome in zero seconds flat.

there's zero chance of "god emperor trump" happening, there's a definite non-zero chance that the chaos of the attempt means the whole place goes full civil war.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

The orange menance? not him, but he has pretty large group of criminals around himself that have huge interests in seeing him remain in power. Even more so with the senate majority apparently down to the redone election in georgia or where ever that was. If the bigger crooks, GOP, are fearful of losing both the senate and the white house I fully expect all of the dirty tricks to come out.

Unless the GOP ends up playing a slightly longer game where they hope that the orange man has already fucked up things badly enough that things come crashing down in the next 4 years and they can happily blame democrats for all of that and then again step into power.

Someone wants to test something interesting?
    Try linking this article on Twitter.
    https://gnews.org/534248/
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    The orange menance? not him, but he has pretty large group of criminals around himself that have huge interests in seeing him remain in power. Even more so with the senate majority apparently down to the redone election in georgia or where ever that was. If the bigger crooks, GOP, are fearful of losing both the senate and the white house I fully expect all of the dirty tricks to come out.

Unless the GOP ends up playing a slightly longer game where they hope that the orange man has already fucked up things badly enough that things come crashing down in the next 4 years and they can happily blame democrats for all of that and then again step into power.
    the GOP looks to be keeping the senate, and possibly taking the house.
    they're not wholly dependant on trump this way, as can be seen by McConnell disavowing the intimidation tactics earlier by saying there will be a peaceful transition of power.

i think there's currently two factions in the GOP, those who want to get rid of trump and just ride Bidens presidency into oblivion and those who see the opportunity on offer as well as the demographic problems on the horizon and supports Trump to the hilt, who is the majority and will win out ? im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    this shit was debunked 10 minutes after appearing on Twitter.
    do better
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

https://gnflibbles.org/534348/
    DON'T LINK, COPY AND PASTE; DOCTORS HATE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Iam not talking about this beeing true or fake . Just try posting it.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

why would i post obvious "fake news" in order to find out Twitter is filtering it out, just like they said they would, months ago ?
    Viking, n.:

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    why would i post obvious "fake news" in order to find out Twitter is filtering it out, just like they said they would, months ago ?
    He is totally not talking about this being true or fake guys. Just posting one of his other 4300 posts where he comes with outlandish unsupported claims from dubious sources.

He also proclaimed Trump as the winner in the election a few days back btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I'm less interested in "tears", and more interested in the fact that in the eyes of the electorate, Democracy, in the U.S., is officially dead.

We have now passed the point where the starting point and presumption of every Election from here on will be "If the other side wins, the Election must obviously be fraudulent, corrupt and illegitimate. Only our side winning could possibly be legit."

Yeah, that's a bad place to be. I'm not sure there is a coming back from that.

This is the best ripoff from Trump, i've seen in along time. Only EVE players would read the fine print.
    In short Trump campaign is asking supporters in a very aggressive way to donate to the legal cost in challenging the election in court. BUT the fine print says 60% will be used to settle debts from the election campaign. This is hilarious as Trump now ripoff his own supporters to settle his debts.

Source is in German:
    https://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausla...f-2b4d674fe708
    Last edited by Jori McKie; November 7 2020 at 03:21:47 PM.

fucking lmao

Cucking will continue until morale improves

When biden is confirmed can you do me a favour and send us all a picture of your tears? tia x
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Righties don't understand anything, episode 1488

trumpist melt down is disappointing but they didn't burn the neighborhood.

There's one!