hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 704 of 818 FirstFirst ... 204604654694701702703704705706707714754804 ... LastLast
Results 14,061 to 14,080 of 16349

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Nancy Pelosi just called President Trump a "domestic enemy".
    I thought the Dems were all about "Peace Love and Understanding".
    Trump is a domestic enemy, and so are most of his cult. I mean, it’s not like this hasn’t been true for 4 years either.

We really need to get rid of the tolerant left image. Assholes just take advantage of it.
    Trump is enemy for republican party right now, he has the power to split the party in two, did you see how many votes for him compared with 2016?
    By your logic, Biden is the most liked President in US history, because he got more votes than anyone else has.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    There is no Ostnost/Yugonostalgy among descendants of rich Cubans who barely made it alive to USA or among people who had family members starved to death or disappeared by Chavez and Maduro.
    Wow, didn't know you can buy Ostmost outside of Germany. Their Apfelschorle is great.

https://www.ostmost.berlin/

/s

Ostalgie/Yugonostalgy is fueled by the total loss of identity and the loss of jobs many people experienced after the respective countries stopped existing. That isn't true for those that fled to the US. The countries they fled from still exist and they probably are better off than they were before.

Tapapapatalk
    It's also completely different from the progressive views that AOC and Bernie stand for, which are more akin to Scandinavian social democracy. The greatest hurdle for their policies is the fact that anything left of whatever Biden is gets branded as communism.

Tbh, that liberal somehow ended up a slur would confuse the hell out of the founders.

Woke politics and id pol would confuse the hell out of the founders.

Quote Originally Posted by August View Post
    Woke politics and id pol would confuse the hell out of the founders.
    the founders where largely slave owning scum.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    There is no Ostnost/Yugonostalgy among descendants of rich Cubans who barely made it alive to USA or among people who had family members starved to death or disappeared by Chavez and Maduro.
    Wow, didn't know you can buy Ostmost outside of Germany. Their Apfelschorle is great.

https://www.ostmost.berlin/

/s

Ostalgie/Yugonostalgy is fueled by the total loss of identity and the loss of jobs many people experienced after the respective countries stopped existing. That isn't true for those that fled to the US. The countries they fled from still exist and they probably are better off than they were before.

Tapapapatalk
    It's also completely different from the progressive views that AOC and Bernie stand for, which are more akin to Scandinavian social democracy. The greatest hurdle for their policies is the fact that anything left of whatever Biden is gets branded as communism.

Tbh, that liberal somehow ended up a slur would confuse the hell out of the founders.
    p much given Locke’s influence on the Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Anyway, sicne i now realize this is the US thread and not the plague thread, return on topic.

This is an online ad for a Dem who lost the Maine Senate race

The sappy, retarded music is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

This one for Senate in Iowa.

The ad repeatedly insults the intelligence of its audience with the cliche folksy farm stuff.

"Oh you Iowans love pigs and farms don't you? You're all a bunch of oinkers aren't ya? Have some slop little piggies"

yikes.
    meh

yikes.
    This.

Have a palate cleanser:

Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    yikes.
    This.

Have a palate cleanser:

I almost pissed myself. That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

The ad repeatedly insults the intelligence of its audience with the cliche folksy farm stuff.

"Oh you Iowans love pigs and farms don't you? You're all a bunch of oinkers aren't ya? Have some slop little piggies"
    Never been to Iowa or met anyone from Iowa, I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    yikes.
    This.

Have a palate cleanser:

I almost pissed myself. That's a good one.
    It is, but needed some added photoshop to change all the "Trump" text in the various places to "Biden".

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Anyway, sicne i now realize this is the US thread and not the plague thread, return on topic.

This is an online ad for a Dem who lost the Maine Senate race

The sappy, retarded music is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I mean no one in Maine has a electronic device outside if a 1980s TV anyway.

These ads are terrible, but maybe they make olds feel nice? Idk seems like trash though.

Exactly. Pretty much no politician, winner or loser, has a good digital presence so I don't find AOC's comment compelling.

Actually, some really have embraced that field rather well. Sanders took the Obama era online presence and embraced it, taking a Senator people had ignored for years and years even though he's said the same thing for 30 years now, and putting him on a national stage. Obama also used the digital presence well, and Trump's victory was very heavily influenced by digital media in spaces he thrived in and created enthusiasm not usually seen in Republican elements. AOC also did this and can probably look foward to being on the leading edge of this from now on.

Shit this is still going on. While Trump hasn't been making % needed to really flip Arizona he has been doing good all the way, so I fully expect a troll batch of 95% Trump votes arrives and pushes him to the lead there. GA and WI will be certainly recounts. Bad orange man can still win this. Instead of crying about EC being bad maybe Dems can learn that they too need to game it to the roof.

GOP leadership is not saying anything to outright incriminate themselves or to get banned from Twitter, but if they see an opening to keep Trump as president, they will use it, and their supreme court will vote in their favor.

I still hope Biden does win at very least to stop entire planet commenting on one buffoon's tweets, but its going to be close and its going to take weeks.

The tweeting and the orange having loads of tv time won't go away even is somehow he is ousted from the WH, as then there is a really big chance that several multi-year court cases start against him (only for getting shut down when they reach the supreme court probably...)

Shit this is still going on. While Trump hasn't been making % needed to really flip Arizona he has been doing good all the way, so I fully expect a troll batch of 95% Trump votes arrives and pushes him to the lead there. GA and WI will be certainly recounts. Bad orange man can still win this. Instead of crying about EC being bad maybe Dems can learn that they too need to game it to the roof.

GOP leadership is not saying anything to outright incriminate themselves or to get banned from Twitter, but if they see an opening to keep Trump as president, they will use it, and their supreme court will vote in their favor.

I still hope Biden does win at very least to stop entire planet commenting on one buffoon's tweets, but its going to be close and its going to take weeks.
    What fucking plane of reality do you live on? How many alt right friends are pumping shit into your head m8?

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i don't know how to embed things from reddit but this is my new fave; https://www.reddit.com/r/perfectlycu...y_vote_counts/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

What fucking plane of reality do you live on? How many alt right friends are pumping shit into your head m8?
    Not specifically agreeing with dzajic but what he is saying, maybe unintentionally, between the lines is: Dont celebrate yet, keep pushing and be very, very, very vigilant on what might come and plan for it! This shit isnt over until the fat lady sings and even when she has expect an encore!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i don't know how to embed things from reddit but this is my new fave; https://www.reddit.com/r/perfectlycu...y_vote_counts/
    I am disappoint... disappoint that the meltdown hasn't delivered the amount of meme material I expected, they had 4 years to prepare for either scenario