hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 223 of 270 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 5383

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #4441
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,937
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Ahh, let’s add poor people to the list of undesirables who belong in concentration camps.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ed-facilities/

    I forget, was being homeless grounds for being put on a train in Mazi Germany?
    You radical leftist with your purity test. How dare you question this? This is obviously something the DNC leadership will just have to give ground on, because politics is a chess game and Nancy Pelosi et al are proven masters of political strategy! What next, anyone who goes along with this is a fascist? You may as well be Lenin purging the Mensheviks with that divisive rhetoric
    As someone living in a city plagued by the homeless I support this. Hopefully the "facilities" are less concentration camp and more like a mental health facility with the goal of getting them back on their feet if possible.
    you sweet summer child

  2. #4442
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    4,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Ahh, let’s add poor people to the list of undesirables who belong in concentration camps.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ed-facilities/

    I forget, was being homeless grounds for being put on a train in Mazi Germany?
    You radical leftist with your purity test. How dare you question this? This is obviously something the DNC leadership will just have to give ground on, because politics is a chess game and Nancy Pelosi et al are proven masters of political strategy! What next, anyone who goes along with this is a fascist? You may as well be Lenin purging the Mensheviks with that divisive rhetoric
    As someone living in a city plagued by the homeless I support this. Hopefully the "facilities" are less concentration camp and more like a mental health facility with the goal of getting them back on their feet if possible.
    you sweet summer child

  3. #4443
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,535
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  4. #4444
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    4,761
    Long live Gabriel Bell, etc, etc.

  5. #4445
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    So... ghettos?

  6. #4446
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,535
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    So... ghettos?
    Ghettos that you aren't allowed to leave.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  7. #4447
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    31,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    So... ghettos?
    Ghettos that you aren't allowed to leave.
    But how can you if that's the only place you can afford to live in?
    inb4 military service

    big brain socioeconomics

  8. #4448
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    So... ghettos?
    Ghettos that you aren't allowed to leave.
    meh

  9. #4449
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,937

  10. #4450
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Proof positive that Trump and the morons who have his cock down their throats don't have the slightest clue how laws actually work.
    meh

  11. #4451
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    4,761
    No he didn’t; that’s for Eric’s campaign.

  12. #4452
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    No he didn’t; that’s for Eric’s campaign.
    Anyone who thinks anything called Trump shouldn't be erased after all this is insane, and we need to red flag their profile so they are not allowed guns or sharp objects.
    meh

  13. #4453
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    4,761


    Hey guys, did you hear? John Bolton is a leftist!

  14. #4454
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post


    Hey guys, did you hear? John Bolton is a leftist!
    Tucker Carlson is an anti-american traitor. You can bet he was the kid who was friends with bullies, but was too much of a cowardly shit to be one himself.
    meh

  15. #4455

  16. #4456
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,392
    For a country with a lot of shootings why don't you ever shoot people who deserve to be shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #4457
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    For a country with a lot of shootings why don't you ever shoot people who deserve to be shot?
    That is terrorism and you are now on a watch-list my friend!

  18. #4458
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    13,722
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    For a country with a lot of shootings why don't you ever shoot people who deserve to be shot?
    That is terrorism and you are now on a watch-list my friend!
    idk. I think there is a legitimate self defense argument to be made. Anyone who says things like smaller government, etc is basically a dangerous radical domestic terrorist who wants to destroy the country they live in and harm the people who live in it.

    The next democratic president need to make that the law of the land. Make America Nice Again.
    meh

  19. #4459

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    12,859

  20. #4460
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,515
    erichkknaar, sounding more and more like a non-ironic fascist every day that passes.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •