hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 223 of 270 FirstFirst ... 123173213220221222223224225226233 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 5383

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Ahh, let’s add poor people to the list of undesirables who belong in concentration camps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ed-facilities/

I forget, was being homeless grounds for being put on a train in Mazi Germany?
    You radical leftist with your purity test. How dare you question this? This is obviously something the DNC leadership will just have to give ground on, because politics is a chess game and Nancy Pelosi et al are proven masters of political strategy! What next, anyone who goes along with this is a fascist? You may as well be Lenin purging the Mensheviks with that divisive rhetoric
    As someone living in a city plagued by the homeless I support this. Hopefully the "facilities" are less concentration camp and more like a mental health facility with the goal of getting them back on their feet if possible.
    you sweet summer child

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Ahh, let’s add poor people to the list of undesirables who belong in concentration camps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...ed-facilities/

I forget, was being homeless grounds for being put on a train in Mazi Germany?
    You radical leftist with your purity test. How dare you question this? This is obviously something the DNC leadership will just have to give ground on, because politics is a chess game and Nancy Pelosi et al are proven masters of political strategy! What next, anyone who goes along with this is a fascist? You may as well be Lenin purging the Mensheviks with that divisive rhetoric
    As someone living in a city plagued by the homeless I support this. Hopefully the "facilities" are less concentration camp and more like a mental health facility with the goal of getting them back on their feet if possible.
    you sweet summer child

I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Long live Gabriel Bell, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I recently saw the Season 3 Deep Space 9 two parter "Past Tense", where they go back to 2024, and the US is putting poor in "Sanctuary Districts" AKA Escape from NY style open prisons. I imagine this will be kinda like that.
    So... ghettos?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    So... ghettos?
    Ghettos that you aren't allowed to leave.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

So... ghettos?
    But how can you if that's the only place you can afford to live in?
    inb4 military service

big brain socioeconomics

So... ghettos?
    meh

Proof positive that Trump and the morons who have his cock down their throats don't have the slightest clue how laws actually work.
    meh

No he didn’t; that’s for Eric’s campaign.

No he didn’t; that’s for Eric’s campaign.
    Anyone who thinks anything called Trump shouldn't be erased after all this is insane, and we need to red flag their profile so they are not allowed guns or sharp objects.
    meh

Hey guys, did you hear? John Bolton is a leftist!

Hey guys, did you hear? John Bolton is a leftist!
    Tucker Carlson is an anti-american traitor. You can bet he was the kid who was friends with bullies, but was too much of a cowardly shit to be one himself.
    meh

For a country with a lot of shootings why don't you ever shoot people who deserve to be shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    For a country with a lot of shootings why don't you ever shoot people who deserve to be shot?
    That is terrorism and you are now on a watch-list my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    That is terrorism and you are now on a watch-list my friend!
    idk. I think there is a legitimate self defense argument to be made. Anyone who says things like smaller government, etc is basically a dangerous radical domestic terrorist who wants to destroy the country they live in and harm the people who live in it.

The next democratic president need to make that the law of the land. Make America Nice Again.
    meh

erichkknaar, sounding more and more like a non-ironic fascist every day that passes.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.