hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 923 of 934 FirstFirst ... 423823873913920921922923924925926933 ... LastLast
Results 18,441 to 18,460 of 18674

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Ayyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I mean, it's fine if you are in Germany or Holland, and can exploit the Bulgarian laborer. Not so great if you are the Bulgarian laborer.
    You mean like the Hispanic workers in the US?

Tapapapatalk
    Indeed. Like the ${poor_migrant_worker} most ${rich_enlightened_society} exploit.

Also, black and hispanic prison labor.
    meh

idk, most Americans would riot if they were forced into the kind of shit living conditions most of the EU is.

I mean, it's fine if you are in Germany or Holland, and can exploit the Bulgarian laborer. Not so great if you are the Bulgarian laborer.
    Bulgaria poverty rate for 2017 was 7.90%, a 1.5% decline from 2016.
    % of people living in poverty in the 10 poorest states in the US:

Mississippi (19.75%)
    Louisiana (18.83%)
    New Mexico (18.63%)
    West Virginia (17.54%)
    Kentucky (16.67%)
    Arkansas (16.36%)
    Alabama (16.13%)
    Oklahoma (15.00%)
    Tennessee (14.36%)
    Georgia (14.11%)
    State with the lowest poverty rate in the us? New Hampshire at 7.3%

Yeah those Bulgarian laborers have it real bad.

Now do Romania.

Also

As of 2020 the poverty line is an income of €185 or less per month and around 1.5 million Bulgarian citizens (22% of the population) live below the poverty line.[1]
    So I guess you can also just make up some shit.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; March 25 2021 at 07:06:24 PM.
    meh

The ACME Goalpost Moving Company Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    idk, most Americans would riot if they were forced into the kind of shit living conditions most of the EU is.

Bulgaria poverty rate for 2017 was 7.90%, a 1.5% decline from 2016.
    % of people living in poverty in the 10 poorest states in the US:

Mississippi (19.75%)
    Louisiana (18.83%)
    New Mexico (18.63%)
    West Virginia (17.54%)
    Kentucky (16.67%)
    Arkansas (16.36%)
    Alabama (16.13%)
    Oklahoma (15.00%)
    Tennessee (14.36%)
    Georgia (14.11%)
    State with the lowest poverty rate in the us? New Hampshire at 7.3%

Yeah those Bulgarian laborers have it real bad.

It's neat because the % is about how many people it actually is

Now do Romania.

Also

As of 2020 the poverty line is an income of €185 or less per month and around 1.5 million Bulgarian citizens (22% of the population) live below the poverty line.[1]
    Its what google told me, dont pretend like we check fact before posting.

Anyhow; even at 22% my point still stands and with Romania at 23%: both are only a few percent worse off then a quarter of the US states. (i left out Puerto Rico and American Samoa with 43% and 65% poverty rates because lol)

So yeah those Bulgarian & Romanian laborers have it real bad. Dem Mississippiians are real lucky to be living that american good life kek.

Now do Romania.

Also

Anyhow; even at 22% my point still stands and with Romania at 23%: both are only a few percent worse off then a quarter of the US states. (i left out Puerto Rico and American Samoa with 43% and 65% poverty rates because lol)

So yeah those Bulgarian & Romanian laborers have it real bad. Dem Mississippiians are real lucky to be living that american good life kek.

I'm just saying, the EU has as much variability in it as the US, except the US is a single country and y'all are just preying on weaker nations you let into your club for that exact purpose.
    meh

Now do Romania.

Also

I'm just saying, the EU has as much variability in it as the US, except the US is a single country and y'all are just preying on weaker nations you let into your club for that exact purpose.
    Rich US states don't prey on weaker US states TIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Now do Romania.

Also

Rich US states don't prey on weaker US states TIL
    This is why we pay so much more in tax than we receive, right?
    meh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH WOW

Maybe its our old nemesis, the racist Republican party who is to blame.

OFC it is...

“Racist sentiment is built into the fact that the state government squeezes the funds for public schools, which might technically be desegregated but remain very segregated because the whites who have the money send their children to private schools. Built into the fact that Mississippi has the highest rate of child poverty in the nation and some of the lowest test scores. Built into the fact that Medicaid provides health insurance for more than 50% of children in the state and many senior citizens as well and yet our public officials repeatedly vote to deprive the program of resources, to shrink coverage.”
    meh

OFC it is...

“Racist sentiment is built into the fact that the state government squeezes the funds for public schools, which might technically be desegregated but remain very segregated because the whites who have the money send their children to private schools. Built into the fact that Mississippi has the highest rate of child poverty in the nation and some of the lowest test scores. Built into the fact that Medicaid provides health insurance for more than 50% of children in the state and many senior citizens as well and yet our public officials repeatedly vote to deprive the program of resources, to shrink coverage.”
    Yeah we are totaly preying on the "weaker" member states - so evil...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48256318 - 2017
    Found one source for 2018 as well, those dastardy Germans Paying even more, cant suck everyone out fast enought.....
    https://www.statista.com/chart/18794...-to-eu-budget/

Last edited by Caldrion Dosto; March 25 2021 at 11:12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post

OFC it is...

Yeah we are totaly preying on the "weaker" member states - so evil...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48256318 - 2017
    Found one source for 2018 as well, those dastardy Germans Paying even more, cant suck everyone out fast enought.....
    https://www.statista.com/chart/18794...-to-eu-budget/

You are only the dominant exporter within the union and your leaders imposed lost decades on several of your fellow member states

But poor Germany has to do transfer payments abloo bloo bloo

Or how german corporations exploit the workforce of less developed nations. Like here in Hungary in return for Mutti not causing problems for Orban:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/22/w...slave-law.html

Or the classic bank squeeze Germany and France did on Greece because they wouldn't control their greed.

Or how Germany is forcing through Nordstream 2 despite p. much everyone directly involved being opposed to it except for Germany and Russia. It will also take away one of the few leverages Eastern Europe has on Russia.

Or how etc etc

Point is, you're not playing fair with the newer members and the euro payments are the least thing you can do to make up for it.

Not to mention your greens are going full retard and sabotage nuclear energy in Europe while expanding the gas infrastructure wanting to tie other member states to be dependent on providing them supply.
    Last edited by Venec; March 26 2021 at 01:01:46 AM.

the US is a single country and y'all are just preying on weaker nations you let into your club for that exact purpose.
    HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

The entire, ENTIRE, history of US is exploiting weaker nations, from indians to africans, chinese and arabs. And when it doesn't great depressions happen.

What does it fucking matter how big the states are? You are not commuting 200kms every day like some people in Russia do.
    Meanwhile chyna is laying millions of high-speed railroad kms a year.
    Last edited by RazoR; March 26 2021 at 01:12:33 AM.

ye but that wouldn't work in the us because it's communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    You are not commuting 200kms every day like some people in Russia do.
    Lots of people commute further than 200km a day. Shit, my commute used to be 140km a day (45 miles, each way).

I know people who drove more than 250km a day.
    meh

Lots of people commute further than 200km a day. Shit, my commute used to be 140km a day (45 miles, each way).

Erich, move to Saudi Arabia already, you are at the same level as fucking Meester at this point, but worse you post about ten times as much. You are a moron and if you said this shit outlook somewhere someone would put it on some r/shoutingnonsense type vid and laugh at you over and over. Get a hold of yourself or just make one post a day ffs it barely makes sense to say "I'm arguing with a south African American who doesn't understand racism but hates it but supports globalism and hates the EU, is violently pro American but hates half the country, supports a oppressive monarchy that is openly racist and also has some money somehow"
    Last edited by Jack Coutu; March 26 2021 at 04:52:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post

Erich, move to Saudi Arabia already, you are at the same level as fucking Meester at this point, but worse you post about ten times as much. You are a moron and if you said this shit outlook somewhere someone would put it on some r/shoutingnonsense type vid and laugh at you over and over. Get a hold of yourself or just make one post a day ffs it barely makes sense to say "I'm arguing with a south African American who doesn't understand racism but hates it but supports globalism and hates the EU, is violently pro American but hates half the country, supports a oppressive monarchy that is openly racist and also has some money somehow"
    take your meds, dude.

also, I don't support any monarchies.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; March 26 2021 at 05:21:10 AM.
    meh