hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 911 of 934 FirstFirst ... 411811861901908909910911912913914921 ... LastLast
Results 18,201 to 18,220 of 18674

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    I sometimes wonder if you actually understand English.
    Fun fact, I maybe of not could care less.
    Last edited by Jack Coutu; March 8 2021 at 10:42:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm literally trying to get onto a degree course in order to work in the nhs. Sorry for not passing your impossible purity test for taking the jobs I've been offered in the past I guess. I thought it was the left who was guilty for purity testing anyway?
    No faux apologies necessary Keckers, lol.

As I said when you mentioned it previously, I wish you nothing but good luck in your effort to get that NHS Job. I mean it when I say you're very intelligent, you clearly are.

I have no doubt you will achieve your goals if you put the effort in.
    Two for two for top tier patronizing asshattery and fake sympathy today, it's truly a golden day.
    Look at Isyel white knighting literally everyone today, it's a golden shower of white knightery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Look at Isyel white knighting literally everyone today, it's a golden shower of white knightery.
    You'll find it happens to be the same person twice, and my armor is shinier than ever.

I'm literally trying to get onto a degree course in order to work in the nhs. Sorry for not passing your impossible purity test for taking the jobs I've been offered in the past I guess. I thought it was the left who was guilty for purity testing anyway?

As I said when you mentioned it previously, I wish you nothing but good luck in your effort to get that NHS Job. I mean it when I say you're very intelligent, you clearly are.

Two for two for top tier patronizing asshattery and fake sympathy today, it's truly a golden day.
    he's not wrong for calling Alistair out tho.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Good luck with that glorious Revolution overthrowing Capitalism if getting a job answering phones at the NHS is too hard for you or is too much sacrifice, lol.

In before "you must maximize your salary under capitalism in order to destroy capitalism".

P.S. You know you guys are arguing against public service jobs, right? LOL!

Good luck with that glorious Revolution overthrowing Capitalism if getting a job answering phones at the NHS is too hard for you or is too much sacrifice, lol.

In before "you must maximize your salary under capitalism in order to destroy capitalism".

Yeah that's what people have a problem with, public service jobs. Idiotic patronizing though, we are all very proud of you for taking the lead on it Alistair, very proud indeed.

What are you even talking about here, who is arguing against public service jobs exactly? Is this the part where you build a nonsense victim narrative again after passive aggressively talking past (and down at) someone for multiple pages?
    Last edited by Isyel; March 9 2021 at 02:29:42 AM.

Keckers said he’s trying to get a job with the NHS, that sounds like a public service job.

You don't even own any capital and yet you support capitalism. Pathetic.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

In the year of our lord 2k21 you fucknuggets are unironically trying to gatekeep being anti-capitalist. All of my lols.

It's all they've got left after deliberately misunderstanding private property for years and pretending we aren't in a spiral of societal decline
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

How dare you try to make a life under a shitty oppressive system you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    In the year of our lord 2k21 you fucknuggets are unironically trying to gatekeep being anti-capitalist. All of my lols.
    the people who spend the last two to three years whining about leftist purity testing by demanding things from presidential candidates have now turned around and decided that they are the gatekeepers of anti-capitalism in some moronic attempt to be able to claim we're hypocrites for participating in the system, despite the fact that there is no actual choice.

ladies and gentlemen, liberal gaslighting in action.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    the people who spend the last two to three years whining about leftist purity testing by demanding things from presidential candidates have now turned around and decided that they are the gatekeepers of anti-capitalism in some moronic attempt to be able to claim we're hypocrites for participating in the system, despite the fact that there is no actual choice.

ladies and gentlemen, liberal gaslighting in action.

Never stops being relevant.

And yet somehow they won, and your side wasn't even in the race.
    meh

You keep saying this as if it is a surprise to us. We are fully aware they won, and we are fully aware of how and why they win. It's sort of the basis of the entire critique.

You keep saying this as if it is a surprise to us. We are fully aware they won, and we are fully aware of how and why they win. It's sort of the basis of the entire critique.
    Because the arguments you present do not attract enough people?
    meh

Because our arguments aren't widely broadcast endlessly over every form of mainstream media.

Maybe that’s what should be worked on...
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Maybe that’s what should be worked on...
    Who are you kidding erich, you'd just start screaming for anyone threatening your status to be shot as they were clearly conservative