hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 116 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126166 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 3782

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    But they're mostly not being killed on purpose so it doesn't count!
    Exactly, just like Anne Frank! The Nazis didnt kill Anne Frank on purpose, they just couldn't feed the prisoners at Bergen-Belsen or build sanitary latrines because of the pressure the Allies were putting on their wartime industries. Typhoid fever killed Anne Frank, not fascism!

I wonder if there will be an Anita Franco dead in a US camp after this is all over.
    No no man, you’ve got it wrong. The Nazis couldn’t feed or care for concentration camp prisoners because AOC wouldn’t vote for more funding. It’s really all the Democrats’ fault.

Am I doing this right?@

Meanwhile, today on "A world of stupid little nazi cunts learning the world hates them and wants them to die"

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...llion-n1030211

The founder and editor of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer should be ordered to pay more than $14 million to a Montana real estate agent against whom he organized an anti-Semitic "troll storm," a federal magistrate judge found on Monday.

The judgment was filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Missoula, Montana, against Andrew Anglin, who encouraged the online intimidation campaign against Tanya Gersh, a Jewish real estate agent in the Montana resort town of Whitefish, her husband and their 12-year-old son.
    Get wrecked, nazi piece of shit.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    What none of us should forget here, is that Trump and his cult are quite happy to be racists, because it deflects away from the fact most of them are rapists.
    The MAGA brigade are all rapists?

I wonder, do you sometimes read back what you write?

Or is it more like a stream of conscious thing for you?

BTW, who is that guy who said everyone in a certain group of people were all rapists again?
    Do you think Trump's current racist tweet storm stands on it's own, as an original work, or do you think the timing coincided a little too conveniently with Epstein's arrest?

Just asking questions.

The GOP, and the people that vote that way, have shown themselves to be absolutely morally OK with racism, rape and pedophilia.
    The vast majority of people potentially implicated in the Epstein files are democrats...

Meanwhile, today on "A world of stupid little nazi cunts learning the world hates them and wants them to die"

The founder and editor of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer should be ordered to pay more than $14 million to a Montana real estate agent against whom he organized an anti-Semitic "troll storm," a federal magistrate judge found on Monday.

The judgment was filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Missoula, Montana, against Andrew Anglin, who encouraged the online intimidation campaign against Tanya Gersh, a Jewish real estate agent in the Montana resort town of Whitefish, her husband and their 12-year-old son.
    Let me know if she ever collects on that entry of judgment.

What none of us should forget here, is that Trump and his cult are quite happy to be racists, because it deflects away from the fact most of them are rapists.

BTW, who is that guy who said everyone in a certain group of people were all rapists again?
    Do you think Trump's current racist tweet storm stands on it's own, as an original work, or do you think the timing coincided a little too conveniently with Epstein's arrest?

Just asking questions.

The GOP, and the people that vote that way, have shown themselves to be absolutely morally OK with racism, rape and pedophilia.
    Personally I think it coincided more with 'the squad's' message of Trump's concentration camps breaking through to the public, but OK.

But now you ask, yes, I do agree that the GOP, and the 'MAGA brigade', are OK with racism, rape, and pedophilia. They certainly don't speak up about it, if it is done/proclaimed by one of theirs/in their benefit.

But that doesn't make all of them rapists. Or paedophiles.

They are all racists though. I give you that.
    See: We're making progress.

I'm afraid with the pedo stuff though, you are either for it or against it. They voted for it, mostly, so....
    I must have missed this. When did the GOP, or Trump and his 'MAGA brigade' voted, mostly even, for 'the pedo stuff' exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post

Just asking questions.

The vast majority of people potentially implicated in the Epstein files are democrats...
    According to the 4chin list, sure, but then those people are all incel manbabies the world would be better off without, so who cares. I just ignore anything they say. It’s not valid data.
    meh

Just asking questions.

And they include members of the British Royal family ...

Just asking questions.

According to the 4chin list, sure, but then those people are all incel manbabies the world would be better off without, so who cares. I just ignore anything they say. It’s not valid data.
    So do you now deny that they are/were democrats?

Liberal pedophiles get the bullet too.

How's that for a purity test Barth?

edit: the 4chan list is clearly fake, it's a list of everyone famous who has criticised trump publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Just asking questions.

No, I'm saying a random list of names someone got from google who may or may not be associated with the Democrat party, distributed with Pepe memes, is the equivalent of electronic used toilet paper.

If there are Democrats implicated in Epstein's crimes, put them in jail.

My point is with Republicans, this is simply the next line item in a long, long list of crimes, that point to something we can describe and a general behavior, or proclivity, in a certain category of people.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

Let me know if she ever collects on that entry of judgment.
    I mean, she won’t, but apparently he’s already failed to appear, and has done a runner. Good luck running a web site ever again.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    But they're mostly not being killed on purpose so it doesn't count!
    Exactly, just like Anne Frank! The Nazis didnt kill Anne Frank on purpose, they just couldn't feed the prisoners at Bergen-Belsen or build sanitary latrines because of the pressure the Allies were putting on their wartime industries. Typhoid fever killed Anne Frank, not fascism!

I wonder if there will be an Anita Franco dead in a US camp after this is all over.
    No no man, you’ve got it wrong. The Nazis couldn’t feed or care for concentration camp prisoners because AOC wouldn’t vote for more funding. It’s really all the Democrats’ fault.

Am I doing this right?@

Just asking questions.

No, I'm saying a random list of names someone got from google who may or may not be associated with the Democrat party, distributed with Pepe memes, is the equivalent of electronic used toilet paper.

My point is with Republicans, this is simply the next line item in a long, long list of crimes, that point to something we can describe and a general behavior, or proclivity, in a certain category of people.
    Well, you brought up the 4chan list, I didn't. It is most likely utter bullshit, like you said. But then what does that have to do with anything then?

All I'm pointing out that Epstein was known for hanging out with rather a lot of Democrats when this was alleged to go down. Including the Orange one, as he was still identifying as a Democrat at the time.

Should they go to jail if they were actually involved in this? No doubt about it. I don't care for kiddyfiddlers no matter what side of the political fence they're on.

But it seems to me that you are spinning this as something particular to the GOP/Republicans.

I don't quite see how it does at this point. Do you have some sort of evidence/insight in the Epstein case that I missed?

Just asking questions.

Well, you brought up the 4chan list, I didn't. It is most likely utter bullshit, like you said. But then what does that have to do with anything then?

All I'm pointing out that Epstein was known for hanging out with rather a lot of Democrats when this was alleged to go down. Including the Orange one, as he was still identifying as a Democrat at the time.

Should they go to jail if they were actually involved in this? No doubt about it. I don't care for kiddyfiddlers no matter what side of the political fence they're on.

But it seems to me that you are spinning this as something particular to the GOP/Republicans.

I don't quite see how it does at this point. Do you have some sort of evidence/insight in the Epstein case that I missed?
    Actually, Lark brought up the 4chin list.

I'm pointing at a more general trend. Epstein and Trump is just the next item in a long list.

Lets look at the political issues the Catholic church is taking up int he US, shall we?

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...-woman-praying

That's a start. Just google around the theme "Republican defends catholic church" and count the results.
    meh

Nah the memelords probably have the correct instincts on this

Epstein was hanging around the money spigot of Hollywood/non-profit circles. That means lots of Democrats and liberals. And we already know Hollywood is filled with creepy sex perverts

I think to snag conservative donors you'd need to go to some dull seminar with dull grifters giving a speech on why a graph justifies starving the poor. Or a fundraiser for nuking Iran or something. Both of which he could do, but everything I read indicated that he liked Hollywood and the airheaded causes of non-profits (probably just easier marks imo)
    Last edited by mewninn; July 16 2019 at 03:05:12 PM.

I'm pointing at a more general trend. Epstein and Trump is just the next item in a long list.

Lets look at the political issues the Catholic church is taking up int he US, shall we?

That's a start. Just google around the theme "Republican defends catholic church" and count the results.
    I don't doubt that Trump has been engaged in some nasty shit.

But he did bar Epstein from his resorts some time ago...

There seems to be a lot of deflection here... Some 'Elites' on 'both sides' are clearly abusing their power and engaging in some nasty stuff. Trump's 'racist' tweet isn't a deflection, Epstein is old news until the trial (if he lives that long).

There seems to be a lot of deflection here... Some 'Elites' on 'both sides' are clearly abusing their power and engaging in some nasty stuff. Trump's 'racist' tweet isn't a deflection, Epstein is old news until the trial (if he lives that long).
    Everytime a negative story about Trump enters the press, he tweets something to deflect. It’s hilariously sad and predictable.

I think you’ll find the common thread among the people implicated in Epstein’s affairs is wealth.
    meh

So we're all agreed, eat the rich.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Everytime a negative story about Trump enters the press, he tweets something to deflect. It’s hilariously sad and predictable.

I think you’ll find the common thread among the people implicated in Epstein’s affairs is wealth.
    Yes, but the point was that that wasn't Epstein. He was deflecting (IMHO) from the concentration camps thing that has been getting traction lately.

Apparently, even some among the MAGA brigade don't like the looks of that.

(I said some: personally I suspect Pence ...)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/opini...vak/index.html

So we've established here in previous discussion that border holding facilities are bad, and that (in a best-case world) migrants/immigrants should be immediately released on their own recognizance till their status hearing.

Now, I'm reading this opinion piece today that boils down to "there should be no ICE or ICE raids, no arresting those ordered to be deported at their hearings, no family separations due to deportation (which is code for no deportations at all), etc.".

At what point do we call such a system Open Borders? And then advocate (or not) for that honestly?

I have no problem with people supporting such a position, that's what debate and elections is for. But reading a ton of articles and comments during this migrant crisis pretty much shows that the 'perfect' system the American left (and the Euros who love them) wants is one where there are no real controls on immigration or migration, no meaningful vetting, and no after-action deportations at all.

So yeah, Open Borders, right? Or is there some distinction I'm missing between Open Borders and "no border controls, no hearings, no ICE, no Deportations"?

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.