hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 326 of 378 FirstFirst ... 226276316323324325326327328329336376 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 7542

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

once you divorce your political stance from reality, you can achieve truly wondrous things, as evidenced by that lawmaker.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Trump writes a letter to Pelosi. Pelosi should tell Trump "Either testify or take the fifth. Don't bother me with this crap."
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Trump writes a letter to Pelosi. Pelosi should tell Trump "Either testify or take the fifth. Don't bother me with this crap."

That isn't written by Trump, too long and no confefe

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    That isn't written by Trump, too long and no confefe
    It reads like he dictated it from him bed, while eating cheeseburgers, and tweeting.

Or some flunky just collated all his tweets on the subject and turned it into a letter. That's also possible.

Either way it's all ranting, raving, and victimhood. Apparently Trump thinks this letter will go down in the annals of history. For once he's right. Just not in the way he thinks it will ...

The one sent to was it Turkey is way more historic.

Would someone please be so kind to explain to me what "this is a Wendy's" is supposed to mean?

The Google results suggest that it's used to describe some kind of cheap knock-off (McDonald's -> Wendy's), but that doesn't make sense to me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Would someone please be so kind to explain to me what "this is a Wendy's" is supposed to mean?

The Google results suggest that it's used to describe some kind of cheap knock-off (McDonald's -> Wendy's), but that doesn't make sense to me here.
    I think it is a meme about some idiot screaming at the manager for 10 minutes about how his car repair wasn't handled properly (or some such service not available at a fast food hamburger joint), only for the manager to remind him what shop he is in.

Edit: for the record, Wendy's is better than McDonald's, but that is a pretty low bar.
    Last edited by Dorvil Barranis; December 18 2019 at 02:47:40 PM.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Try Knowyourmeme maybe. Basically, any instance where someone goes on a long and thoroughly uninteresting rant can be an occasion for "Sir, this is a Wendy's". It means, dont bother me with this crap / why should i care / go fuck yourself, while being over the top nonchalant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

Try Knowyourmeme maybe. Basically, any instance where someone goes on a long and thoroughly uninteresting rant can be an occasion for "Sir, this is a Wendy's". It means, dont bother me with this crap / why should i care / go fuck yourself, while being over the top nonchalant.
    In that case, please tell me that the answering letter is genuine. I actually can't tell any more.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

It’s a joke mate.

Pelosi’s not that kind of troll.

RIP Trump
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    RIP Trump
    But he did nothing wrong this is just a partisan attempt to overthrow him. It's effectively a coup by the legislature. /Howitsplayingoutsidethebubble

It's not like the GOP controlled senate is going to remove him
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Any way the dems are going to be able to spin this as anything other than a colossal waste of time for all involved?

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Any way the dems are going to be able to spin this as anything other than a colossal waste of time for all involved?
    History will award the Democrats with a gold star that reads "an attempt was made".
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Only if they manage to use it as leverage or as part of a wider strategy.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Only if they manage to use it as leverage or as part of a wider strategy.
    Kek...

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-50849559

The US Department of Agriculture listed Wakanda as a free-trade partner

The department's online tariff tracker hosted a detailed list of goods the two nations apparently traded, including ducks, donkeys and dairy cows.

How dumb can America be?
    They got fucking stealth technology, and all you asked for was ducks and donkeys...
    Last edited by VARRAKK; December 19 2019 at 11:31:49 AM.
    The Epic Store is amazing, I've been able to save so much money by not buying their games.