hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 609 of 670 FirstFirst ... 109509559599606607608609610611612619659 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,180 of 13392

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    what about how the whole russiagate conspiracy started as a way to deflect from the fact that the 2016 DNC primaries were rigged
    A convenient scapegoat.

Now find the votes that would have let Bernie win, and I would agree with you.

I'll wait.

Ah yes, the places that reliably vote Democratic in November voted for Sanders, and the places that reliably vote Republican mostly voted for Clinton (hey there Alaska and the Midwest).

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    what about how the whole russiagate conspiracy started as a way to deflect from the fact that the 2016 DNC primaries were rigged
    A convenient scapegoat.

I'll wait.

Ah yes, the places that reliably vote Democratic in November voted for Sanders, and the places that reliably vote Republican mostly voted for Clinton (hey there Alaska and the Midwest).
    yes, but also places with a lot of mainstream democrats, like LA, BA, NYC, etc, etc. You think they were able to weight it by a 10 point swing?
    meh

A convenient scapegoat.

I'll wait.

yes, but also places with a lot of mainstream democrats, like LA, BA, NYC, etc, etc. You think they were able to weight it by a 10 point swing?
    Nah, I don't think the primaries were "rigged," at least not beyond ordinary party-politics shenanigans (which are antidemocratic and questionable, but not unexpected).

I do still think that if Sanders had gotten the nod in 2016 he would have beaten Trump. I have no opinion on that issue re: 2020 because things have gone so sideways.

The DNC has been fucking around with candidates since Wallace should have got on the ticket in '44 with Roosevelt instead of Truman . Which would have made him president when Roosevelt died. Would have likely been a Very different 40s and 50s.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    So, are the measures Trump and his cunts are taking to remove peoples ability to vote is fine, but the Russian supporting green cunts getting punished is “fascism”, eh?
    lol lord save us from the smooth brain "fascism vs. democracy" dichotomy.

Centrists have been pining for less choice and democracy ever since 2016. Machine politics have been getting rehabilitated and marketed towards liberals for that reason.

It's less hostile than the old-style "Fuck you we run this town" because it has to be marketed to the soft-headed Democracy Lovers with rhetoric like "Voters need help: How party insiders can make presidential primaries safer, fairer, and more democratic"

You don't have to scream out the Horst Wessel Lied to be hostile to democracy in my book
    I’m definitely not a fan of the two party thing, I think it’s more or less the root of the US issues, in a lot of ways, but that doesn’t excuse the greens.

Give us other, not shit parties. Not going to happen right now though. Nor is it financially in the interests of either party to let it happen.
    Not ever gonna happen. The US political system is unreformable thanks to the two parties, first past the post voting, jerrymandering, voter suppression (both parties do it), campaign finance, mainstream media party line propaganda etc. It's done.
    A big push needs to happen for ranked choice voting and a dismantling of the corporate financing of elections and it could happen in smaller states, but yeah its a far cry in places like Texas and New York

A convenient scapegoat.

I'll wait.

Nah, I don't think the primaries were "rigged," at least not beyond ordinary party-politics shenanigans (which are antidemocratic and questionable, but not unexpected).

I do still think that if Sanders had gotten the nod in 2016 he would have beaten Trump. I have no opinion on that issue re: 2020 because things have gone so sideways.
    the mainstream media screaming biden is one roll hes coming back hes unstoppable didn't help sanders at all this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmoore View Post
    The DNC has been fucking around with candidates since Wallace should have got on the ticket in '44 with Roosevelt instead of Truman. Which would have made him president when Roosevelt died. Would have likely been a Very communist 40s and 50s.
    fyp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    A convenient scapegoat.

I'll wait.

the mainstream media screaming biden is one roll hes coming back hes unstoppable didn't help sanders at all this time around.
    It did not.

It's moot at this point. It's Biden or Trump, we'll all have to make our choices here.

And looks like a lot of Americans are going to choose Trump
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Anti-American Pieces of shit will choose trump. those people are neither american , nor fully human.
    meh

Anti-American Pieces of shit will choose trump. those people are neither american , nor fully human.
    Like people who didn't choose austrian painter, right? Maybe we can start some camps for them.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Like people who didn't choose austrian painter, right? Maybe we can start some camps for them.
    Trump is the Austrian painter in this analogy, and his cult are the Nazis. Should we just shave their heads. Or go further this time?
    meh

Trump is the Austrian painter in this analogy, and his cult are the Nazis. Should we just shave their heads. Or go further this time?
    Nope, it's people like you. No matter which side they are on.

I used to just think Republicans were selfish cunts, but now I know they are an Anti-American Death cult.

They won’t stop inside the borders either.
    meh

I hope not. Not sure what else you want me to say about it.

Didn't you guys just elect some nazis?

Nah, just a bunch of regular, inept retards.

the children are in the basement

my ridgebacks are well-fed

my short shorts are an olive green

i am ready

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    the children are in the basement

my ridgebacks are well-fed

my short shorts are an olive green

i am ready
    Now all you need is the FAL...
    meh