hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 578 of 578 FirstFirst ... 78478528568575576577578
Results 11,541 to 11,556 of 11556

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    No, that man is the leader of a movement to deprive millions of health insurance, social security, mail in voting, unemployment insurance, eviction moratoriums, and more. If you think the world is better with him alive than dead you are beyond reason. Erich is for mass murder, I'm for lopping the heads of someone so openly destructive that they'd let millions die and say "well i got my way".
    I’m actually for holding the voters accountable for the shit they elect. I just think racists shouldn’t exist. You don’t have to murder them to make that true. You can sanction, make economically, culturally, politically and spiritually irrelevant and shunned by regular society to the point their “culture” dries up and blows away.

Like I’ve been saying. Make racists homeless.
    1. Who/what decides/determines who the racists are?

2. What is your public policy mechanic for making them homeless?

3. How would one of these racists get back into the good graces of the Inquisition?

4. How would you handle the inevitable protestations of the (presumably armed) racists as you take away their property?

Thanks.
    1. They tend to reveal themselves quite willingly. Haven’t you watched the news recently?

2. A national zero tolerance policy for racism and bigotry in the workplace, including public outbursts. This already exists, to some degree, in corporate america, or at least the part of it i work in, so, lets make it the default setting. This would include and extend, obviously, to vendors and subcontractors, just like Federal drug testing does.

3. They can choose not to be racist in the public sphere of life, and keep their shitty o[pinions to themselves.

4. They are almost 100% chickenshit. They also have to eat.
    1. That's not an answer, that's a Bumper Sticker. You would have to have a thorough and detailed criteria backing a actual policy with steps, rules and rights.

2. "Zero Tolerence" policy. Who is writing that policy, setting the prohibited terms and banned ideas/thoughts. Would speech alone qualify? Would support for certain political parties who support certain policies also qualify? Would publicly expressing thoughts qualify (like saying "I support Voter ID requirements", for example)? Would there be exclusions for private speech, or no? How do you plan to get around the 1st Amendment?

3. That's not an answer. Once someone is "made homeless" per your policy, there would have to be a policy to review and let them back into your society. "Just don't be racist" isn't a public policy, it's a bumper sticker. How do you actually plan to administer than plan? Will there be a Department of Racism & Evaluation, to both "make homeless" via police powers those they find guilty of racism, and what legal rights would be involved? Would there be a court case? Normal rights, or no? And then, like all things, a process to allow them back (if you want to allow them back) and "get home'd" again since, after all, they are homeless after being found guilty.

4. People become a lot less "chickenshit" when you try to take away their homes.

I get the distinct feeling you haven't thought your ideas through much.
    Last edited by Alistair; August 10 2020 at 03:53:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    I haven't been following you guys for a while. Is Erich still calling for genocide of the poors in USA?
    White racists not the poor. If you think all the poor whites are the racists, you are truly missing out.

I haven't been following you guys for a while. Is Erich still calling for genocide of the poors in USA?
    White racists not the poor. If you think all the poor whites are the racists, you are truly missing out.
    educationtoracismcorelation.jpg

No, that man is the leader of a movement to deprive millions of health insurance, social security, mail in voting, unemployment insurance, eviction moratoriums, and more. If you think the world is better with him alive than dead you are beyond reason. Erich is for mass murder, I'm for lopping the heads of someone so openly destructive that they'd let millions die and say "well i got my way".
    Iím actually for holding the voters accountable for the shit they elect. I just think racists shouldnít exist. You donít have to murder them to make that true. You can sanction, make economically, culturally, politically and spiritually irrelevant and shunned by regular society to the point their ďcultureĒ dries up and blows away.

Like Iíve been saying. Make racists homeless.

3. How would one of these racists get back into the good graces of the Inquisition?

4. How would you handle the inevitable protestations of the (presumably armed) racists as you take away their property?

Thanks.
    Why, literacy tests, of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Weird how few people got particularly angry about defunding education
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Weird how few people got particularly angry about defunding education
    Education was defunded? Care to elaborate?

I suppose it was never funded particularly well in the first place
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I’m actually for holding the voters accountable for the shit they elect. I just think racists shouldn’t exist. You don’t have to murder them to make that true. You can sanction, make economically, culturally, politically and spiritually irrelevant and shunned by regular society to the point their “culture” dries up and blows away.

Like I’ve been saying. Make racists homeless.

Thanks.
    1. They tend to reveal themselves quite willingly. Haven’t you watched the news recently?

2. A national zero tolerance policy for racism and bigotry in the workplace, including public outbursts. This already exists, to some degree, in corporate america, or at least the part of it i work in, so, lets make it the default setting. This would include and extend, obviously, to vendors and subcontractors, just like Federal drug testing does.

3. They can choose not to be racist in the public sphere of life, and keep their shitty o[pinions to themselves.

4. They are almost 100% chickenshit. They also have to eat.
    1. That's not an answer, that's a Bumper Sticker. You would have to have a thorough and detailed criteria backing a actual policy with steps, rules and rights.

2. "Zero Tolerence" policy. Who is writing that policy, setting the prohibited terms and banned ideas/thoughts. Would speech alone qualify? Would support for certain political parties who support certain policies also qualify? Would publicly expressing thoughts qualify (like saying "I support Voter ID requirements", for example)? Would there be exclusions for private speech, or no? How do you plan to get around the 1st Amendment?

3. That's not an answer. Once someone is "made homeless" per your policy, there would have to be a policy to review and let them back into your society. "Just don't be racist" isn't a public policy, it's a bumper sticker. How do you actually plan to administer than plan? Will there be a Department of Racism & Evaluation, to both "make homeless" via police powers those they find guilty of racism, and what legal rights would be involved? Would there be a court case? Normal rights, or no? And then, like all things, a process to allow them back (if you want to allow them back) and "get home'd" again since, after all, they are homeless after being found guilty.

4. People become a lot less "chickenshit" when you try to take away their homes.

I get the distinct feeling you haven't thought your ideas through much.
    I get the distinct impression you've never seen a modern employment policy. All you have to do is copy that. Its actually quite legally clear what constitutes making a hostile work environment for a protected class. You just apply this federally.

The other thing you do is a nationwide racism registry. Maybe we could also go to ankle bracelets.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; August 10 2020 at 05:46:25 PM.
    meh

By "never funded particularly well" I presume you meant to say "the U.S. spends more per student than any other country"?

Easy mistake to make, I understand.

......I get the distinct impression you've never seen a modern employment policy. All you have to do is copy that. Its actually quite legally clear what constitutes making a hostile work environment for a protected class. You just apply this federally.

The other thing you do is a nationwide racism registry. Maybe we could also go to ankle bracelets.
    I get the distinct impression you have no idea how Government actually functions and what goes into it's functioning.

Best of luck with your Inquisition tho.

By "never funded particularly well" I presume you meant to say "the U.S. spends more per student than any other country"?

Clearly in a way just as shit as you do with health

......I get the distinct impression you've never seen a modern employment policy. All you have to do is copy that. Its actually quite legally clear what constitutes making a hostile work environment for a protected class. You just apply this federally.

I get the distinct impression you have no idea how Government actually functions and what goes into it's functioning.

Best of luck with your Inquisition tho.
    Well, itís not like this shithole is functioning the way we have been running it, so, what have we got to lose?
    meh

Trickle-down racism.

At least I'm not the only one with fringe beliefs.

https://thehill.com/regulation/natio...eland-security

The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday called for the dissolution of the Department of Homeland Security, calling it a “fail[ed] experiment” that has become a “badge of shame” under President Trump.

“Nearly 20 years of abuse, waste, and corruption demonstrate the failure of the DHS experiment. Many knew DHS to be an ineffective superagency, but President Trump has converted DHS into our government’s most notable badge of shame,” the organization said in a series of tweets Monday.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

Perhaps then the criticism should be we administer/distribute education and heath poorly.

We fund those things just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

Perhaps then the criticism should be we administer/distribute education and heath poorly.

We fund those things just fine.
    when the funding of individual districts is tied to that district's tax base, such that rich neighborhoods get rich schools and poor neighborhoods get poor schools, then the total amount of money spent averaged between the two being relatively high doesn't mean that schools are "well funded" in this country, it means that they're preferentially funded according to wealth distribution and, functionally as a result, race. in this case i think it's more accurate to say that education is not well funded, because it exacerbates and perpetuates class division, than to point to the massive pile of money being spent in total and say "look at all the money we're spending, isn't that great?"

so yes, "well funded" should mean equal access and attainment regardless of individual economic circumstance.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.