hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 480 of 558 FirstFirst ... 380430470477478479480481482483490530 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 11159

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Jesus christ, the retardation is almost physically manifesting itself reading that drivel.
    You're not even looking at what happened, you don't give a shit, you just want to feel outraged about something.

You don't give a shit about the dude, I don't think anyone of you even spelled his name right, stay on those high horses, I'm out of this shit.
    I get that you think the people who shot him did something wrong, but I just can’t jive with you on your position that it was somehow Aubrey’s fault he got shot.

I guess it’s also the fault of every shopkeeper who gets shot during a stick-up or jogger who gets shot during a mugging because they can’t keep their cool at gunpoint and not make “stupid” decisions.

It just seems like you lack the ability or willingness to see things from his perspective to try to understand why he reacted the way he did, while also not recognizing that nothing he did (going into an under-construction home along his jogging route) deserved a vigilante response, and the only reason said response occurred is because he was a black dude in a white neighborhood.

You’re basically arguing contributory negligence, which may have some bearing in a civil litigation context, but means diddly-squat when it comes to the moral implications of a situation like this one.
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; May 13 2020 at 12:10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Losvar View Post
    Jesus christ, the retardation is almost physically manifesting itself reading that drivel.
    You're not even looking at what happened, you don't give a shit, you just want to feel outraged about something.

You don't give a shit about the dude, I don't think anyone of you even spelled his name right, stay on those high horses, I'm out of this shit.
    You’re the guy literally making shit up and calling them true facts. You donkey.

The best outcome would be to teach black people in the south to hunt and kill the racist KKK pieces of shit that infest and foul this country.

A non profit that give black community guns and training, so they can lynch these white, subhuman wastes of skin that have been preying on them.

Nothing of any value will be lost when the last good old boy is hung and burned alive.

I hope these two fat, racists wastes of human sperm are raped to death in jail.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    The best outcome would be to teach black people in the south to hunt and kill the racist KKK pieces of shit that infest and foul this country.

A non profit that give black community guns and training, so they can lynch these white, subhuman wastes of skin that have been preying on them.

Nothing of any value will be lost when the last good old boy is hung and burned alive.

So much for the tolerant left!

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

You've gone wrong Erichk. Badly wrong, in the last few months.

I'd say that you should get out more, but that might not be a possibility. Instead take your preferred form of chill pill, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    muskets and six shooters is how things are supposed to be, cyberwestern is much cooler than all this wannabe tactical special ops bullshit
    Hunting Rifles, Hunting Shotguns, Revolvers, legal. Max capacity, 3 shots (5 for revolvers).

Everything else, illegal with mandatory minimums in prison for possession, doubled for possession during commission of a crime.

Make room in jail by releasing all non-violent, non-gun-related drug possession convicts.

Problem solved in my book. 2nd Amendment retained, military-purposed weapons in civilian hands, not retained, law-beakers punished, law-abiders not.
    The founders were not worried about a deer uprising. You have no clue why they put in the Second Amendment.
    you would have to be a literal retard to imagine someone legislating in the 1700's would be able to peer into the crystal ball of futures and predict people would be walking around with 30+ round assault rifles capable of killing people from a mile away with a trigger pull

but then again, you are a literal retard.
    They wanted a well-regulated militia that provided for national defense without the need for a standing army. This implies that they expected individuals to have access to the arms necessary for a militia; i.e. infantry rifles.
    But that they didn't expect individuals armed with said arms to chimp the fuck out when asked to do something as outrageous as stay inside for a couple months during a global pandemic.

Well-regulated indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

So much for the tolerant left!

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Everyone can't be tolerant always.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

race war now?

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

race war now?
    No - he's the good cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

race war now?
    No - he's the good cracker.
    hey, cracker is our word.

but you can say cracka.

Tyler Perry's Madea Does The Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post

You've gone wrong Erichk. Badly wrong, in the last few months.

I'd say that you should get out more, but that might not be a possibility. Instead take your preferred form of chill pill, please.
    meh

Jesus Christ look how electable this guy is

Last edited by Keckers; May 14 2020 at 10:22:56 AM.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I imagine this was the conversation at Democrat HQ.

Flake 1: Our opponent is a horrific carpetbagging pussy grabbing nonsense spewing lying rich old white guy. Surely anyone could beat him.

Voter: How about Bernie?

Flake 1: Crazy old communist Bernie? No one would vote for someone that far left.

Voter: But you just said....

Flake 1: NO BERNIE!!!!

Flake 2: The tame media has Biden doing well in the polls.

Flake 1: Ah Biden, people loved Obama so they'll accept Biden.

Voter: But Biden is also carpetbagging pussy fingering nonsense waffling lying old rich white guy. How is he any different from Trump?

Flake 1: He has dementia.

Flake 2: We can't lose.

Trump has it too or something similiar. But he has some european medicing for it.

It would be funny if you guys didnt have nukilar weponz

where's Don Rumata when you need one
    gg no re USA

Trump 2024!
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; May 14 2020 at 12:36:02 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Don will be praying for millions of American covid deaths because that will probably be the only thing to assuredly swing the election needle toward the dems.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Jesus Christ look how electable this guy is

Oh wow. So a clean sweep for Trump, even with 150,000 dead USAians by November? Awesome strategy there DNC.

well i wouldnt exactly call a 7% lead a "clean sweep", hopefully people will get fed up with the orange one's bullshit but dat alternative tho
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.