hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 615 of 657 FirstFirst ... 115515565605612613614615616617618625 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 13139

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Christian owned businesses that are legally obligated to consider non-Christian candidates for employment.
    sure, they consider them. And then what?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    i am not calling them hypocrites
    Ok, so you decided to wade into a discussion about whether they're hypocrites to go off on one then? I mean really, given the existing power structures, I'm not entirely sure what people expect them to do, they're not in power, the most they can do is make at about it to try and score election points right now.
    no, i decided to wade in because you made a terrible nonsensical argument that i felt needed dismantling because it is, quite ironically, deeply hypocritical.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    the great white savior is at it again, I see

i hope my side behaves like the side i want exterminated for behaving the way they did

hahahahahahahahahah USA USA!
    I want them to act harsher. Not the same. Teach permanent lessons, not wishy washy ones.
    That would require Democrat voters to hold their representatives and senators accountable but they never stand up to the Republicans when it counts. Also, vote blue no matter who.

I mean you could start at the community level and alienate all your friends neighbors and aquatintences who don't align with you politically but that's fucking stupid
    I have already removed every republican from my social circle, not that there were any, and we don’t hire them either. I wouldn’t piss on one if I found it burning in the street either.
    You are in California, right? Cool illegal workplace discrimination you just admitted to right there.
    What are “Christian businesses”?

Also, find me a republican smart enough to work in my industry. They all work for Thiel already, building the social credit system they’ll use on you.
    I think a fair number are hiding in plain sight if we're being honest here. But a lot of them work in whatever remains of the industrial base - GM, Caterpillar, defense etc. as opposed to California based startups

Besides what are you gonna do, give them a Voight-Kampff test?

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    the great white savior is at it again, I see

i hope my side behaves like the side i want exterminated for behaving the way they did

hahahahahahahahahah USA USA!
    I want them to act harsher. Not the same. Teach permanent lessons, not wishy washy ones.
    That would require Democrat voters to hold their representatives and senators accountable but they never stand up to the Republicans when it counts. Also, vote blue no matter who.

I mean you could start at the community level and alienate all your friends neighbors and aquatintences who don't align with you politically but that's fucking stupid
    I have already removed every republican from my social circle, not that there were any, and we don’t hire them either. I wouldn’t piss on one if I found it burning in the street either.
    You are in California, right? Cool illegal workplace discrimination you just admitted to right there.
    What are “Christian businesses”?

Also, find me a republican smart enough to work in my industry. They all work for Thiel already, building the social credit system they’ll use on you.
    I think a fair number are hiding in plain sight if we're being honest here. But a lot of them work in whatever remains of the industrial base - GM, Caterpillar, defense etc. as opposed to California based startups

Besides what are you gonna do, give them a Voight-Kampff test?
    Well that’s the thing about the party of trump. They are quite happy to announce it uninvited.
    meh

how dare you

soviet_anthem_earrape.wav is peak comedy, prove me wrong.

i mean the memes write themselves though
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; September 20 2020 at 08:25:31 PM. Reason: better uploader

Shit man no wonder the left’s fucked.

Getting a bit embarrassing to be a liberal. May have to get a swastikas tattoo just to not get lumped in with people like that and the twitter gender pronoun brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    soviet_anthem_earrape.wav is peak comedy, prove me wrong.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Getting a bit embarrassing to be a liberal. May have to get a swastikas tattoo just to not get lumped in with people like that and the twitter gender pronoun brigade
    Maybe these libruls are an ingenious false flag op?

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    No, that's just a conspiracy. No way that alphabet agencies and corporations would promote ideologies that hamstring the left!

Here's a nice read. How the modern addiction to identity politics has fractured the left
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; September 20 2020 at 06:37:26 PM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Or maybe...MAYBE...the image of the left that you're picturing is merely a caricature of what they actually are. As Beau said, there is no real leftist movement in America.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Theres no real anthropomorphic horse women either, yet here you are

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    The RBG seat is gonna be the showdown for the ages.

The news anchors who have to awkwardly cover the suffering - "uh...wow... there's a lot of people in that food line!" can pivot to more comfortable topics like Senate political drama

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    no, i decided to wade in because I had an overwhelmingly desperate urge to blurt out an ackchyually in order to hammer you on a technicality
    Yeah, I guess.

Theres no real anthropomorphic horse women either, yet here you are
    Another heavy blow to America.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    https://www.startribune.com/trump-s-...urg/572466461/

Standing in the heart of a state that has gloried in its role in helping save the Union at Gettysburg, President Donald Trump extolled at length Friday the battle prowess of a seemingly odd hero — Gen. Robert E. Lee.

Some Minnesota veterans and Civil War historians were surprised to hear the commander-in-chief lavish praise on a man who led the Confederacy's fight against Americans trying to preserve the Union.

"Had he won, we would be two countries," state Sen. Jerry Newton, a veteran who served in the Vietnam War and the Middle East, said Saturday. "That's just unconscionable for me, for him to make those statements."

Newton, a Coon Rapids DFLer, said the president praising Lee "hurt for those of us who have served and who have lost friends in the service."

On Friday, the president told a crowd of thousands at his rally in Bemidji that Lee, commander of the Confederate Army, "won many, many battles in a row."

"It was supposed to end immediately because the North was too powerful for the South," he said. "But it just shows when you have leaders, when you have a great general. And Robert E. Lee, he would have won, except for Gettysburg."

Minnesota has a rich Civil War history, and soldiers from the state are credited with courageous actions and sacrifices that led to victory at Gettysburg.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Well, there you have it.

DJT. History expert.
    meh