hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 323 of 616 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324325326333373423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 12302

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Also their braindead, intellectually and morally bankrupt fascist ideology limits their sensible policy options.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Also their braindead, intellectually and morally bankrupt fascist ideology limits their sensible policy options.
    Whose ideology? Iran or America?

Yes
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

It would seem Leftists are the same all over the world. Attack your country/establishment, pander to the enemies of your state. And somehow...profit.

@rosemcgowan
    Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani

Iran isn't doing much to undermine my way of life. America has exported a batshit insane model of the political economy and is waiting to ruin my healthcare provision in a trade deal.

Neither establishment is my friend.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

If only Iran had evolved into a developed social democracy, instead of an authoritarian theocracy.

I wonder why that didn’t happen.

Last edited by Lachesis VII; January 4 2020 at 04:50:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    It would seem Leftists are the same all over the world. Attack your country/establishment, pander to the enemies of your state. And somehow...profit.

@rosemcgowan
    Dear #Iran, The USA has disrespected your country, your flag, your people. 52% of us humbly apologize. We want peace with your nation. We are being held hostage by a terrorist regime. We do not know how to escape. Please do not kill us. #Soleimani
    You might be one of the few weirdos who actually cares about this horseshit. Even when Fox news boomers were screaming about Iran for the past decade, it was always more about Obama than anything else

Conservatives need their petty little fears, and wars to keep the next generation fearful.

This is because they are specks of fly shit devoid of intellectual or moral honesty or creativity. Truly wastes of human skin.
    meh

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Top priority for America's regime is to stay in power and they have major internal issues going on, this limits their sensible policy options.
    You underestimate us.

The theme of the last Republican re-election campaign was: "You don't change horses mid-stream." No reason to think it won't work again.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Inb4 comparisons to Thatcher in '83.

I was under the impression that jobs were up, wages were up and people were generally sick of the Dems trying to impeach Trump. Who needs a war?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post

@rosemcgowan
    Trump's not a leftist oh wait I see what you mean, no matter how blatantly corrupt an administration is by no matter how obviously a criminal, as soon as he starts an obviously contrived war, then everyone is morally obliged to give him their unquestioning fealty or be dismissed as a "leftist",
    Last edited by Malcanis; January 4 2020 at 07:18:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Inb4 comparisons to Thatcher in '83.

I was under the impression that jobs were up, wages were up and people were generally sick of the Dems trying to impeach Trump. Who needs a war?

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    if only your impressions were worth the keystrokes they're typed in

all of those things have massive ****s attached to them and a war is the best distraction as always

im surprised it took him this long tbh
    Last edited by Isyel; January 5 2020 at 12:02:07 AM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Im sure the Iranians will just sit back and wait for the next american hit, and the next, and the next.... *sigh*
    I see it as saber rattling. Nothing will happen because Iran has nuclear material.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Im sure the Iranians will just sit back and wait for the next american hit, and the next, and the next.... *sigh*
    I see it as saber rattling. Nothing will happen because Iran has nuclear material.
    With Trump.....not sure.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Iraq will kick out as much of the US presence as they can get away with (probably just tell the 80% of personell that have already been evacuated "dont bother coming back") and that will be the win for Iran that actually matters. Kick-off may be tomorrow:

https://www.reuters.com/article/iraq...-idUSS8N27L04F

Trump will have punched himself in the dick because he had a temper tantrum on the shitter.

Shame on him for having blood on his hands, and playing with fire. Its not going to have any immediate consequences tho.

Want to do Iraqi Freedom part 2 the Remake?
    Once US is out of Iraq (and by extension Syria) Iran's influence will increase.
    Iraq is Shia, so they won't even mind. They'll gladly bend over to Iran any day.
    Iran attacking an Iraqi air defense base? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing a camel jockey? Not okay.
    Iran attacking a key ally's embassy? Totally okay.
    USA retaliating and killing yet another Mohammed? Not okay.

What a bunch of non sequiturs. One has to wonder if you live in some lalaland where Iraqis are child-like puppets incapable of agency (or as you like to so racistly call them, "Mohammeds"). But then I remember that posting a bunch of vague bullshit and whatabouts is par for the course.

Anyways, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1Z409A here we go.

And:

This is stunning - #Iraq prime minister tells parliament US troops should leave. Says @realDonaldTrump called him to ask him to mediate with #Iran and then ordered drone strike on Soleimani. Says Soleimani carrying response to Saudi initiative to defuse tension when he was hit.

— jane arraf (@janearraf) January 5, 2020
    “I was supposed to meet Soleimani at the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran” Iraqi PM said.
    In conclusion, fuck people who would assassinate envoys, and fuck you.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 5 2020 at 06:11:41 PM.

I'm assuming everyone has how these Republican faketriot traitors purposely targeted their mentally ill cult with Artificially Intelligent propagandist lies designed to fuck with their heads.

https://twitter.com/HindsightFiles

Hopefully, one day, we rewrite the laws on treason and shoot a few of these cunts.
    meh