hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 227 of 267 FirstFirst ... 127177217224225226227228229230237 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 5337

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

You might excuse people who hold abhorrent world views because the poor lambs have no agency of their own, and capitalism forced them to be racist assholes, but I won't...
    Its pretty clear that this form of capitalism, capitalism in general, or whatever your quibble is, has caused a fertile ground for reactionary politics around the world. Liberals have been powerless to stop it because they're unwilling to articulate why the standard of living is beginning to decline. What steps into that open space is nativism and revanchism.

but I guess its easier to just shit your pants in a tantrum
    Liberals won’t articulate why the standard of living is declining because then they’d have to admit that liberal policies caused it.

You might excuse people who hold abhorrent world views because the poor lambs have no agency of their own, and capitalism forced them to be racist assholes, but I won't...
    Its pretty clear that this form of capitalism, capitalism in general, or whatever your quibble is, has caused a fertile ground for reactionary politics around the world. Liberals have been powerless to stop it because they're unwilling to articulate why the standard of living is beginning to decline. What steps into that open space is nativism and revanchism.

The standard of living is starting to decline because we don't need everyone to "go forth and multiply", but a lot of retards didn't get the message, and there is still a significant portion of the earths population who are stupid enough to think this is exactly what needs doing.

But I guess it's easier to believe everyone who lies saying they can fix it, without dealing head on with the enemies of humanities future, which all of them are kowtowing to. But yes, these people surely have the solution.
    meh

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I think the weirdest thing about Brit culture is you guys have an entire culture around eating out at pub where its all this very homey and kinda boring stuff

I don't know anyone in the states who specifically goes out to a bar to eat some meatloaf and mashed potato, but ymmv
    Yeah but on the flip side in the UK (25+yr old) adults dont drink shots and get blackout drunk. And men are allowed to dance in clubs.

Also pub food is actually good in London. It's only shit up north

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post

Liberals won’t articulate why the standard of living is declining because then they’d have to admit that liberal policies caused it.
    Except 90% of the people you slap with the label "Liberals" dont actually agree with some or all of those "liberal" policies.

"Liberal" is used almost exclusively to refer to social liberals these days, not economic liberals.

"thats not what a liberal is", round 4503

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steven...ean-luc-brunel

In official records, Mnuchin is listed as the official state point of contact for Next Management Corporation, a company formed in 1988 by modeling-industry insiders Jean-Luc Brunel and Arnaud Brunel. At the time, Jean-Luc Brunel had just been the subject of a 60 Minutes documentary accusing him of drugging and raping at least three models. Later, he would be accused by two women of supplying girls to Epstein to be sexually abused. (Brunel has denied the allegations.)
    Popular with that poor, oppressed base of Trumps.

ofc.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Except 90% of the people you slap with the label "Liberals" dont actually agree with some or all of those "liberal" policies.

"Liberal" is used almost exclusively to refer to social liberals these days, not economic liberals.
    Thanks, Fox.

More Nazi goodness:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/h...nal-radio-show

But on Thursday last week, Larson offered something a little different to his thousands of listeners: A detailed plan on how to “slaughter” scores of left wing activists in their sleep.

The plan came from Shane Kohfield, who earlier this summer had his guns confiscated by the FBI and was briefly taken to a VA hospital after announcing a similar plan in front of the mayor of Portland’s house. Right Wing Watch flagged the interview on Monday.

The squads, he said, would be given a list of addresses of “the most violent antifa members” and would work “until every one of them was gone in every city in America, if need be, in a single well-coordinated night.”
    Larson pressed again: What would be the plan for antifa members found sleeping in their beds, who pose no immediate threat to anyone?

“Well, according to the plan, it would be kill,” Kohfield replied.

Larson ended the interview soon after, thanking Kohfield for his service and his time.

More Nazi goodness:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/h...nal-radio-show

But on Thursday last week, Larson offered something a little different to his thousands of listeners: A detailed plan on how to “slaughter” scores of left wing activists in their sleep.

The plan came from Shane Kohfield, who earlier this summer had his guns confiscated by the FBI and was briefly taken to a VA hospital after announcing a similar plan in front of the mayor of Portland’s house. Right Wing Watch flagged the interview on Monday.

The squads, he said, would be given a list of addresses of “the most violent antifa members” and would work “until every one of them was gone in every city in America, if need be, in a single well-coordinated night.”
    Larson pressed again: What would be the plan for antifa members found sleeping in their beds, who pose no immediate threat to anyone?

“Well, according to the plan, it would be kill,” Kohfield replied.

Larson ended the interview soon after, thanking Kohfield for his service and his time.
    I'm curious where these geniuses get these lists of Antifa members from.

Meanwhile, the list the left has of self professed Nazis is getting pretty long now. Building enough gulags to house all these morons alone will fill an entire five year plan!
    meh

The standard of living is starting to decline because we don't need everyone to "go forth and multiply", but a lot of retards didn't get the message, and there is still a significant portion of the earths population who are stupid enough to think this is exactly what needs doing.

But I guess it's easier to believe everyone who lies saying they can fix it, without dealing head on with the enemies of humanities future, which all of them are kowtowing to. But yes, these people surely have the solution.
    Birth rates are declining around the world. They're still ridiculously high in places like Africa compared to the West, but the trend has been population is finally leveling off, but I agree that we're going to feel the backlash from a still growing population for a few decades.

Google Says:

Liberal. (ADJECTIVE)

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Liberal (NOUN)

1. a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare. Often contrasted with conservative.

2. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
    This seems like a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    White Americans can't into seasoning nbs
    Yes because the British are renowned for zesty fare.
    Yeah we hate curry
    I think the weirdest thing about Brit culture is you guys have an entire culture around eating out at pub where its all this very homey and kinda boring stuff

I don't know anyone in the states who specifically goes out to a bar to eat some meatloaf and mashed potato, but ymmv
    That's about a million places down in the weirdness list of British culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Google Says:

Liberal. (ADJECTIVE)

1. willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

2. relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Liberal (NOUN)

1. a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare. Often contrasted with conservative.

2. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
    I was just thinking it's been a couple of whole days since the last huge catfight about who's the best at not being a fascist. Who wants to go first?
    I love Malcanis!

Google Says:

Liberal. (ADJECTIVE)

Liberal (NOUN)

I was just thinking it's been a couple of whole days since the last huge catfight about who's the best at not being a fascist. Who wants to go first?
    No one left posting at FHC today is a fascist. /enddebate?

You (Isyel) are at the ranking top of all the other users in here that consistently just dishes out insults without any other content. You had it coming. Take it like a man and grow up.
    Just in case this isn't clear by now (and it really shouldn't be necessary to point out, you're all grownups) saying that people should be killed because of their political or religious convictions IS NOT FUCKING OK. Tempban handed out in the movie thread. Apply a minimum of self control ffs

You've doomed us all, you maniac
    I love Malcanis!

Sounds like just the type of thing a closet fascist would say.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Google Says:

Liberal. (ADJECTIVE)

Liberal (NOUN)

No one left posting at FHC today is a fascist. /enddebate?
    beetlejuice
    beetlejuice
    beetlejuice
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Shouldn’t that be:

Smarnca
    Smarnca
    Smarnca

???

Xenosis
    Xenosis
    Xenosis

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

Yeah but on the flip side in the UK (25+yr old) adults dont drink shots and get blackout drunk. And men are allowed to dance in clubs.

Also pub food is actually good in London. It's only shit up north
    We have Wetherspoons in the North as well you know.