hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 218 of 576 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 11516

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Speaking of racism

Trump in New Mexico: 'Who do you love more the country, or Hispanics?'

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAHpvhS?m=en-u...rID=InAppShare
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Milo Yiannopoulos Banned From Furry Convention

Remember Milo? He is now a fursona non grata
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Speaking of racism

Trump in New Mexico: 'Who do you love more — the country, or Hispanics?'

He's asking the wrong questions.

It's who do you like more? Me and my stupid, ignorant racist supporters, or hispanics? And the answers is Hispanics. They are nicer people.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Speaking of racism

It's who do you like more? Me and my stupid, ignorant racist supporters, or hispanics? And the answers is Hispanics. They are nicer people.
    they work harder and are more grateful than lazy, entitled white trash too

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Speaking of racism

Better food options, most of the time too.
    meh

White Americans can't into seasoning nbs
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Yes because the British are renowned for zesty fare.

Speaking of racism

neoliberalism is when you set two groups of people against each other in a thunderdome competition for the handful of resources.

The racist option is just shitting on immigrants and putting them in cages for the white majority.

The woke capitalist version of this is lionizing the Dickensian exploitation of people who inhale carcinogens while they pick fruit or destroy their bodies with manual labor. And lambasting the white trash who do not participate in that level of exploitation for being "lazy"

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Speaking of racism

neoliberalism is when you set two groups of people against each other in a thunderdome competition for the handful of resources.

The racist option is just shitting on immigrants and putting them in cages for the white majority.

The woke capitalist version of this is lionizing the Dickensian exploitation of people who inhale carcinogens while picking fruit or who destroy their bodies with manual labor. And lambasting the white trash who do not participate in that level of exploitation for being "lazy"
    I grew up in a latin american community and later in my life my family moved to a community full of white racist southerners. I really have no sympathy for them sorry, their culture is rotten to the core and the contrast between the two is stark.

Not disputing the point about exploitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    We created an empire to discover curry and once we culturally appropriated it packed it up.

Speaking of racism

The woke capitalist version of this is lionizing the Dickensian exploitation of people who inhale carcinogens while picking fruit or who destroy their bodies with manual labor. And lambasting the white trash who do not participate in that level of exploitation for being "lazy"
    I grew up in a latin american community and later in my life my family moved to a community full of white racist southerners. I really have no sympathy for them sorry, their culture is rotten to the core and the contrast between the two is stark.

I mean yeah of course they're racist, as is most everyone's well-heeled Democrat Dad or NIMBY Neighbor in this shitty country. There's degrees of course.

The "lazy" talking point has always been a crock of shit to me though, used to justify race-to-the-bottom conditions and to further beat people down in a country where there's no mandated vacation time.

Yeah we hate curry
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Speaking of racism

I mean yeah of course they're racist, as is most everyone's well-heeled Democrat Dad or NIMBY Neighbor in this shitty country. There's degrees of course.

The "lazy" talking point has always been a crock of shit to me though, used to justify race-to-the-bottom conditions and to further beat people down in a country where there's no mandated vacation time.
    You might excuse people who hold abhorrent world views because the poor lambs have no agency of their own, and capitalism forced them to be racist assholes, but I won't...
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Yeah we hate curry
    I think the weirdest thing about Brit culture is you guys have an entire culture around eating out at pub where its all this very homey and kinda boring stuff

I don't know anyone in the states who specifically goes out to a bar to eat some meatloaf and mashed potato, but ymmv
    Last edited by mewninn; September 17 2019 at 06:00:14 PM.

You might excuse people who hold abhorrent world views because the poor lambs have no agency of their own, and capitalism forced them to be racist assholes, but I won't...
    Its pretty clear that this form of capitalism, capitalism in general, or whatever your quibble is, has caused a fertile ground for reactionary politics around the world. Liberals have been powerless to stop it because they're unwilling to articulate why the standard of living is beginning to decline. What steps into that open space is nativism and revanchism.

but I guess its easier to just shit your pants in a tantrum

Its pretty clear that this form of capitalism, capitalism in general, or whatever your quibble is, has caused a fertile ground for reactionary politics around the world. Liberals have been powerless to stop it because they're unwilling to articulate why the standard of living is beginning to decline. What steps into that open space is nativism and revanchism.

Liberals won’t articulate why the standard of living is declining because then they’d have to admit that liberal policies caused it.

The standard of living is starting to decline because we don't need everyone to "go forth and multiply", but a lot of retards didn't get the message, and there is still a significant portion of the earths population who are stupid enough to think this is exactly what needs doing.

But I guess it's easier to believe everyone who lies saying they can fix it, without dealing head on with the enemies of humanities future, which all of them are kowtowing to. But yes, these people surely have the solution.
    meh

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I think the weirdest thing about Brit culture is you guys have an entire culture around eating out at pub where its all this very homey and kinda boring stuff

I don't know anyone in the states who specifically goes out to a bar to eat some meatloaf and mashed potato, but ymmv
    Yeah but on the flip side in the UK (25+yr old) adults dont drink shots and get blackout drunk. And men are allowed to dance in clubs.

Also pub food is actually good in London. It's only shit up north

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar

Liberals won’t articulate why the standard of living is declining because then they’d have to admit that liberal policies caused it.
    Except 90% of the people you slap with the label "Liberals" dont actually agree with some or all of those "liberal" policies.

"Liberal" is used almost exclusively to refer to social liberals these days, not economic liberals.

"thats not what a liberal is", round 4503