hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 213 of 576 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 11515

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    So we're building a wall to keep out peaceful brown people, but we're inviting violent brown people to Camp David?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

That’s what Camp David is for.

Back when it had a cooler name.

meh

Soon people will be nostalgic for the days when our world leaders stood around doing weird stuff at Bohemian Grove (not).

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Soon people will be nostalgic for the days when our world leaders stood around doing weird stuff at Bohemian Grove (not).
    I mean, in hindsight, it's a lot better then the nincompoops we have now.
    meh

Is it? It seems the difference is just a matter of pretense and sophistication. You get a pass for killing or screwing people if its hidden behind a wall of nice platitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Is it? It seems the difference is just a matter of pretense and sophistication. You get a pass for killing or screwing people if its hidden behind a wall of nice platitudes.
    Than what we have now? Vastly better...
    meh

Trump could eventually be worse, but he's yet to tally up a million-plus dead in the ME.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Trump could eventually be worse, but he's yet to tally up a million-plus dead in the ME.
    Give them time to implement the final solution to the southern border problem and the gays as well...
    meh

Say what you want but we sure as hell aint talking about Epstein anymore... Neither here or on any political side, funny that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Say what you want but we sure as hell aint talking about Epstein anymore... Neither here or on any political side, funny that.
    epstein who?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Is there something we're supposed to talk about?

I thought we already agreed that it smelled like bullshit and yeah his "suicide" means nothing will happen to anyone who deserves it.

I'd vote for her (if I lived in New Mexico).

Ad looks like a trailer to a spy flick or something. Maybe that works.

"She was betrayed by her country, now she has a score to settle. . . . with the President."
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

She actually does though. Cheney could have gotten her killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    She actually does though. Cheney could have gotten her killed.
    We've thoroughly established by now that treason is OK when a conservative does it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

US extracted high-level spy from inside Russia in 2017, reports say

The US extracted a high-level spy from inside Russia in 2017, reports say.

Citing "multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge" of the operation, CNN reported that US intelligence feared the source's cover could be blown by US officials.

The decision was made soon after a meeting in which President Trump unexpectedly shared classified US intelligence with Russian officials.

Reports said the mole was the highest-level US source inside Russia.

Reporting by CNN and the New York Times said the source was outside the inner circle of Russian leader President Putin but had regular access to Mr Putin and was even able to photograph documents on the leader's desk.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    US extracted high-level spy from inside Russia in 2017, reports say

The US extracted a high-level spy from inside Russia in 2017, reports say.

Citing "multiple Trump administration officials with direct knowledge" of the operation, CNN reported that US intelligence feared the source's cover could be blown by US officials.

The decision was made soon after a meeting in which President Trump unexpectedly shared classified US intelligence with Russian officials.

Reports said the mole was the highest-level US source inside Russia.

Reporting by CNN and the New York Times said the source was outside the inner circle of Russian leader President Putin but had regular access to Mr Putin and was even able to photograph documents on the leader's desk.
    :thinking:
    meh

So do we praise Trump for firing Bolton, or do we wait to see who his replacement is?

we wait and see, at this rate he's going to bring back kissinger.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.