hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 287 of 611 FirstFirst ... 187237277284285286287288289290297337387 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 12220

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

No, that’s just social liberalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Capitalism but with female billionaires or gay soldiers or black policemen isn't left wing.
    Comrades we have a winner!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf

The official link has 3 (three) exclamation points on it.

Also, I read it. The level of sucking up that Zelenskyy is doing here is literally sickening, like I felt ill afterwards. And it's corrupt as shit, obvs.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

And the actual bad stuff was left out, per Vindman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

Also, I read it. The level of sucking up that Zelenskyy is doing here is literally sickening, like I felt ill afterwards. And it's corrupt as shit, obvs.
    Well of course he did. He already had the screws tightened on him with Trump withholding aid and it's not like Trump is hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    And the actual bad stuff was left out, per Vindman.
    I mean, in this version we have: Ukraine saying they're ready to buy more Javelins and Trump responding immediately with the "I'd like you to do us a favor though," specific references to investigating the Bidens, and the only slightly veiled threats to Ambassador Yovanovitch. Vindman filled in some blanks, but the meat of the extortion is right there on the page, and it reads exactly like a conversation between some city politician and a mob boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    Well of course he did. He already had the screws tightened on him with Trump withholding aid and it's not like Trump is hard to figure out.
    I know that for most of the people doing it it's performative, hold-my-nose-and-get-it-over-with sucking up, what I actually find most grotesque about it is that it works so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

I know that for most of the people doing it it's performative, hold-my-nose-and-get-it-over-with sucking up, what I actually find most grotesque about it is that it works so well.
    Yeah but trying that strategy on pretty much anyone else outside of North Korea would probably end in the recipient getting pissed off. It's getting increasingly harder to picture Trump as anything but a caricature, it's amazing how shallow that man is.

Donald trump jr released a book a ghostwriter wrote where he claimed hes sacrificed for his family just like veterans did. Whilst driving past Arlington. And comparing leftists to Hitler. His family suffered just like veterans did. All his deals and money he had to give up is the same as losing a family member to war.
    [marquee][/marquee]

It's actually hard to conceive being that narcissistic and vain.

Maybe Don Jr. will be the one that ushers in the era of Seņor Guillotine...
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Funny thing is that the cult wont care cuz the book makes libs cry and Donald Trump loves veterans and the military. Even bought the ammo when his generals said they had no ammo left. His foundation donated its charity money to him instead of veterans so the evil clinton foundation couldn't corrupt him, a vote for trump is a vote for the military.
    [marquee][/marquee]

Quote Originally Posted by LobbyZ View Post

Funny thing is that the cult wont care cuz the book makes libs cry and Donald Trump loves veterans and the military. Even bought the ammo when his generals said they had no ammo left. His foundation donated its charity money to him instead of veterans so the evil clinton foundation couldn't corrupt him, a vote for trump is a vote for the military.
    It’s all Soros, anyway,
    meh

Is the fed doing more QE?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    When is the Fed not doing QE?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    This seems unusual in that they are telling everyone they aren't doing QE this time while clearly engaging in activity which could be described as QE
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    This seems unusual in that they are telling everyone they aren't doing QE this time while clearly engaging in activity which could be described as QE
    maskirovka

ayyyyyyy
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    There's like a million Alistair posts with some extremely snide insult about someone's age lol
    Yep, there is. And it was wrong to do so tbqh. People can learn.

Being critical of a lack of real world experience in a topic is fine. Being critical purely of someone because of the age isn't.

We all have biases.

In any event, this is just a "Whatabout" argument. Just because I've done it on FHC doesn't justify when any of you do it, or when elected officials do it.
    Last edited by Alistair; November 10 2019 at 01:53:08 PM.

Anyone that wants "smaller government" and all that other conservative nonsense, is basically saying " I hate where I live, I hate my form of government, and the way of life my country enjoys, and I want to destroy the country, our way of life, and I want to harm all the people living in the country with me..."
    Pretty sure that's not what they're saying, but ok.

And we need to start treating them like the domestic enemies they are...
    So what should that treatment be then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    There's like a million Alistair posts with some extremely snide insult about someone's age lol
    Yep, there is. And it was wrong to do so tbqh. People can learn.

Being critical of a lack of real world experience in a topic is fine. Being critical purely of someone because of the age isn't.

We all have biases.

In any event, this is just a "Whatabout" argument. Just because I've done it on FHC doesn't justify when any of you do it, or when elected officials do it.
    You can't be racist against white people and you can't be ageist against the generation who pulled the ladder of opportunity up behind them

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Anyone that wants "smaller government" and all that other conservative nonsense, is basically saying " I hate where I live, I hate my form of government, and the way of life my country enjoys, and I want to destroy the country, our way of life, and I want to harm all the people living in the country with me..."
    Pretty sure that's not what they're saying, but ok.

And we need to start treating them like the domestic enemies they are...
    So what should that treatment be then?
    I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they are saying. I can tell from watching 20 years of their treasonous, Anti-American actions and words.

How we should treat them? Well. I've always advocated for direct, teachable moments, but I suppose a mass hanging on the national mall is probably better than most of these cunts deserve.
    meh