hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 343 of 429 FirstFirst ... 243293333340341342343344345346353393 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 8569

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    this fucking guy
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand nordstern. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also his nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike nordstern truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existencial catchphrase "no u" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as entrox's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. �� And yes by the way, I DO have a nordstern tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Nordstern, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class at EVE Academy, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on the fitness forum, and he has over 300 confirmed shills.

He is in trained in pony warfare and is the top LARPer in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to him just another costume. He will wear you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of bots across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare ass.
    Last edited by Lachesis VII; January 31 2020 at 02:17:48 AM.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    this fucking guy
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand nordstern. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical poster's head. There's also his nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike nordstern truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existencial catchphrase "no u" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as entrox's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. �� And yes by the way, I DO have a nordstern tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about Nordstern, you little bitch? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class at EVE Academy, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on the fitness forum, and he has over 300 confirmed shills.

He is in trained in pony warfare and is the top LARPer in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to him just another costume. He will wear you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak he is contacting his secret network of bots across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his bare ass.
    Damn straight!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    I also think the Dems should be saying "If you vote to acquit the President, you are signalling that you have no problem with the office holder engaging in these behaviors in the future...regardless of their party affiliation".
    That could only scare the Republicans if the plan called for the Dems ever winning the presidency again.

Look at Labour in the UK. That is the future of the Democratic Party, permanent opposition.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Insert maniaical laughter. Its not because they dont plan on a dem presidency. They dont care because they dont acknowledge double standards. In fact, they embrace them.

As the quote goes:

Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.
    Can everyone stop pretending to be surprised by this behaviour? The sooner we accept this simple truth, the sooner we can stop giving a fuck what "conservatives" bray on about. Its always disingenuous. ALWAYS.

Donor
    I really miss when I engaged in a conversation with a person, who was dead serious the U.N. was sequestering tanks around the U.S for a takeover. I thought it was hilarious. Still kind of do, in an absurd way. Then I started ruminating on it. At that point I changed a lot of my behavior online and offline. Then off to higher education I went and 9/11 happened.

21 years after the tank convo, I feel like I'm talking to those same people everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaday View Post
    I really miss when I engaged in a conversation with a person, who was dead serious the U.N. was sequestering tanks around the U.S for a takeover. I thought it was hilarious. Still kind of do, in an absurd way. Then I started ruminating on it. At that point I changed a lot of my behavior online and offline. Then off to higher education I went and 9/11 happened.

21 years after the tank convo, I feel like I'm talking to those same people everyday.
    Yup.

Pro-delurk, post more.

Yeah, crazy is the new mainstream.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I remember a time when Wag the Dog was seen as a comedy.

All the best trials have no witnesses and no evidence. Everything is completely fine and normal.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    All the best trials have no witnesses and no evidence. Everything is completely fine and normal.
    I personally love the presidents lawyers claim that since it is in the "Public interest" that Trump gets re-elected it is perfectly fine for him to ask foreign powers to investigate his rivals to help him.

That's some divine right of kings bullshit
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I believe the American term is "manifest destiny", seeing as they don't really like kings.

IMPERIAL PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    I believe the American term is "manifest destiny", seeing as they don't really like kings.
    Manifest destiny is a policy regarding land appropriation, not kings.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Manifest destiny is a policy regarding land appropriation, not kings.
    I know. It was an attempt at a snide remark about American leadership always being the assholes.

I suppose it's good to be reminded that the existence of the "Choose your own facts" demographic isn't new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Q: How do you know a Republican is a lying, racist, anti-American cunt?

A: They exist.
    meh

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/01/polit...ent/index.html
    Trump administration reveals it's blocking dozens of emails about Ukraine aid freeze, including President's role

Washington (CNN)The Department of Justice revealed in a court filing late Friday that it has two dozen emails related to President Donald Trump's involvement in the withholding of millions in security assistance to Ukraine -- a disclosure that came just hours after the Senate voted against subpoenaing additional documents and witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial, paving the way for his acquittal.
    The filing, released near midnight Friday, marks the first official acknowledgment from the Trump administration that emails about the President's thinking related to the aid exist, and that he was directly involved in asking about and deciding on the aid as early as June. The administration is still blocking those emails from the public and has successfully kept them from Congress.
    Lordy, there are tapes! And emails!

Repeat after me: "BUT HIS EMAILS!"

I told you he'd never be impeached.

All that matters now is finding a Dem who can defeat him in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I personally love the presidents lawyers claim that since it is in the "Public interest" that Trump gets re-elected it is perfectly fine for him to ask foreign powers to investigate his rivals to help him.
    That combined with the article 2 (?) bullshit should be enough for the Boogaloo 2.0 to start against Trump. Allas...
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..