hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 508 of 550 FirstFirst ... 8408458498505506507508509510511518 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,160 of 10996

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    A shared Google sheets in edit mode
    Hardly worthy of the word, "organization" then, are they?
    meh

Probably more organised than the white houses coronavirus response
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

well, doesn't "dousing him with gasoline and lighting a match" count as enlightening tho ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    well, doesn't "dousing him with gasoline and lighting a match" count as enlightening tho ?
    Just like you cannot seppuku another person, a mind must be open to enlightenment on it's own.
    Obi-Wan said it best: I can only show you the door, you have to open it yourself.
    And Agent Smith was the living example about what goes wrong when you try to remove the hyphen from self-immolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Just like you cannot seppuku another person, a mind must be open to enlightenment on it's own.
    Obi-Wan said it best: I can only show you the door, you have to open it yourself.
    And Agent Smith was the living example about what goes wrong when you try to remove the hyphen from self-immolation.
    Jesus, so deep.

To navigate the mission is to become one with it.

Full audio of Trump call with governers. If you like to listen to him ramble on and on.

congrats on almost martial law America.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

almost threatened martial law. wew. bigly.
    meh

there's no way out from this situation, the piggies (lets not give them the decency of calling them police) have been endlessly escalating across the country, trump has demanded a crackdown that a chunk of states wont deliver on and the protests are growing, not shrinking.
    Viking, n.:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Jesus, so deep.
    To be fair, this doctrine comes from my experiences during the time I was pursuing a certificate to force education upon those chronologically challenged with respect to my own experiences.
    After being exposed to middle schoolers (12-14 year olds) I developed a plan to teach advanced mathematics/physics in high school, since no one is forced to take those classes, they chose to punish themselves with calculus based physics before they enter a college or university.

wat
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    wat

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    wat
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

My timing is probably a bit off, but combining inaccurate recollection of past events and hyperaccurate forecasting, this is my 2020 Apocalypse Bingo

January - Australia on fire
    February - US almost starts WW3 over Iran
    March - Pandemic Panic
    April - Global economy tanks
    May - HK effectively swallowed by China
    June - American Civil War v2 kicks off

July - HK protests kick it up another notch
    August - Real recession/depression called after Q2 business reports
    September - Unnamed Best Korea crisis
    October - Second wave of beer disease hits
    November - US election shenanigans ("I demand a recount!"), Trumpet refuses to acknowledge results and concede to Biden
    December - Aliens stop by, see the mess and fucks off not wanting to deal with it

2021 will be a year of climate change. You read it here first!
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    setting churches on fire, burning down minority neighborhoods, setting homes on fire with children inside

you mean these guys?
    Those guys are evil as well. Started by Democrats. But the Democrats have always been associated with that kind of stuff. So itís no surprise.
    It's almost like you've never heard of the big realignment caused by the southern strategy. Then again, your posting does indicate a complete lack of self-awareness.
    Watch Hillaryís America.

setting churches on fire, burning down minority neighborhoods, setting homes on fire with children inside

you mean these guys?
    Those guys are evil as well. Started by Democrats. But the Democrats have always been associated with that kind of stuff. So it’s no surprise.
    It's almost like you've never heard of the big realignment caused by the southern strategy. Then again, your posting does indicate a complete lack of self-awareness.
    Watch Hillary’s America.
    Documentarian Dinesh D'Souza analyzes the history of the Democratic Party and what he thinks are Hillary Clinton's true motivations.
    It's not secret, you retard. It's quite well documented. Maybe read a book instead of buying conservative lies and funding domestic terrorism.
    meh

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

you mean these guys?
    Those guys are evil as well. Started by Democrats. But the Democrats have always been associated with that kind of stuff. So it’s no surprise.
    Watch Hillary’s America.
    Documentarian Dinesh D'Souza analyzes the history of the Democratic Party and what he thinks are Hillary Clinton's true motivations.
    It's not secret, you retard. It's quite well documented. Maybe read a book instead of buying conservative lies and funding domestic terrorism.
    Yes, I know the facts aren’t what I say they are. So what. Fuck you. I’m still going to insist on this even though you and I both know it’s bullshit and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. I’ll spread it all over the place like an asshole and get others to do the same, because I am just that childish and petty and have absolutely zero morality. I am basically lower than an animal when I behave this way, so it bothers you. Then I laugh, because I am an abusive piece of fucking shit with no place in society and I got you, a decent and upstanding person, frustrated with my bad faith idiocy.