hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 506 of 561 FirstFirst ... 6406456496503504505506507508509516556 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,120 of 11201

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    LOL, well guess It's official now. I'm a terrorist
    AntiFa is not the same as anti-fascist.

AntiFa is primarily an organisation of thugs seeking thuggery.
    Picture of a group of antifa activists terrorist thugs seeking thuggery, storming a beach occupied by fascists very fine people. 6 June 1944 (colorized)

I have a bad feeling as i was reading the news on the 6th day of protests in the US.

On the one hand the Orange seems to be scared and lashing out. Maybe someone will give him a brief history lesson on what happened to Mussolini.
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini

On the other hand violent civil unrest is what the Orange is aiming for/needing to just call for a State of Emergency and sending the military. After that who knows.

It seems the US is at a tipping point, just hoping it won't end in another civil war.

Picture of a group of antifa activists terrorist thugs seeking thuggery, storming a beach occupied by fascists very fine people. 6 June 1944 (colorized)

To parts of the modern left the men in that LCA are Nazis.

Having anti-facism in an organization name and running around committing facism doesn’t work. If those hero’s storming the beach saw what the group known as ANTIFA was doing, they would shoot them all. Going around like Hitler’s Brown Shirts silencing free speech, setting churches on fire, burning down minority neighborhoods, setting homes on fire with children inside... that’s not fighting facism. That’s today’s far left group ANTIFA.

You speak on behalf of all d day invasion veterans do you?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

setting churches on fire, burning down minority neighborhoods, setting homes on fire with children inside

you mean these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    What kind of dumb ass question is that? History is well documented on WWII. I’m sure if you showed any of them the evil things ANTIFA have done, they would agree they need to go down. Are you really going to defend a group that attacks free speech, destroys black communities, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    What kind of dumb ass question is that? History is well documented on WWII. I’m sure if you showed any of them the evil things ANTIFA have done, they would agree they need to go down. Are you really going to defend a group that attacks free speech, destroys black communities, etc?
    the evil things ANTIFA have done
    evil things ANTIFA
    ANTIFA

You are referring to the police, yes?

*roleplay
    sucks a mean cock!

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    setting churches on fire, burning down minority neighborhoods, setting homes on fire with children inside

you mean these guys?
    Those guys are evil as well. Started by Democrats. But the Democrats have always been associated with that kind of stuff. So it’s no surprise.
    Last edited by Marlona Sky; June 1 2020 at 07:23:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    You are referring to the police, yes?
    Police brutality is bad. That’s why you don’t compromise on the Second Amendment. Look up the Mulford Act.
    Last edited by Marlona Sky; June 2 2020 at 04:28:53 AM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Having anti-facism in an organization name
    It's not an organization though. It's just a loose group of people with different goals and methods.

and running around committing facism doesn’t work. If those hero’s storming the beach saw what the group known as ANTIFA was doing, they would shoot them all.
    I'm pretty sure they would be on that LCA storming the beach, given the fact they are actually committed to fighting fascism through direct action. What you are saying makes absolutely no sense

It's not an organization though. It's just a loose group of people with different goals and methods.

and running around committing facism doesn’t work. If those hero’s storming the beach saw what the group known as ANTIFA was doing, they would shoot them all.
    I'm pretty sure they would be on that LCA storming the beach, given the fact they are actually committed to fighting fascism through direct action. What you are saying makes absolutely no sense
    A message for you:

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/...096610305?s=21

Maybe you can tell him that you fucking up his community is what’s best for him?

A message for you:

At least embed the tweet like a civilized human being.

And please provide some evidence that the black-bloc assholes breaking windows and torching things are antifascist activists.

A message for you:

https://twitter.com/dbongino/status/...096610305?s=21

Maybe you can tell him that you fucking up his community is what’s best for him?
    I fail to see how that is relevant to anything I said. Maybe dial back your imagination a little bit.

Also, you know that literally any asshole out there can claim they are antifa, right?

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/...01709719560193

*roleplay
    sucks a mean cock!

It’s not difficult figure it out. Antifa have been a terrorist organization for years. Anyways, be safe out there.

It’s not difficult figure it out. Antifa have been a terrorist organization for years. Anyways, be safe out there.
    Your posting is absilutely terrible, therefore its you who are the terrorist. ner ner ner nerer

*roleplay
    sucks a mean cock!

Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post

you mean these guys?
    Those guys are evil as well. Started by Democrats. But the Democrats have always been associated with that kind of stuff. So itís no surprise.
    It's almost like you've never heard of the big realignment caused by the southern strategy. Then again, your posting does indicate a complete lack of self-awareness.

Nah, you haven't figured this out. The fact that you claim antifascists are fascists and claiming "antifa" is an "organization" proves you don't even have a fleeting grasp of the facts. You are not going to convince me that "Antifa have been a terrorist organization" without at least making an effort proving that the morons running around vandalizing buildings and property is "antifa", and connected to what you claim is an "organization".