hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: The Division 2 : ALL ABOARD THE LIVE SERVICES FAILTRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    FHC has enough peeps to have progression unlocked already Cull, and your mate is welcome too, i've got my brother in there.

'kay, installing now, plans shifted a bit so i can accept you in about a hour or so Joe.
    Don't hurry, not going to play until tonight, if at all today.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    FHC has enough peeps to have progression unlocked already Cull, and your mate is welcome too, i've got my brother in there.

'kay, installing now, plans shifted a bit so i can accept you in about a hour or so Joe.
    Cheers dude, Iíll join when I can get in sometime toady

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

Cheers dude, Iíll join when I can get in sometime toady

App sent will get my mate to throw an app in his in game name is stonethrower iirc

Cheers dude, I’ll join when I can get in sometime toady

App sent will get my mate to throw an app in his in game name is stonethrower iirc

I accepted both.
    nevar forget

Cheers joe

Cheers joe!

about to head back to new york.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

39, just keener left group comp makes such a difference

On dragonov had a group quit after 6 attempts, today one shotted

37 here, i got Conley and Keener to go, doing it all solo though.

i like the calibration system, it basically allows you to tailor your kit as you see fit, all you will need is the "base" item and then you can slot whatever the hell you damn please into it, this means all you really need is a complete set of each brand and resources. the grind to perfect is going to be fucking awful, but it's at least not going to be "showered in turds i have to spend 2 hours sorting" any longer.

the expansion and new york area is pretty fun all told as well, it's a lot less "flat and square" than Division 1 was.

5.56 Rifles still suck, the Assault Rifles are fine but the Rifles, meeh!
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

i like the calibration system, it basically allows you to tailor your kit as you see fit, all you will need is the "base" item and then you can slot whatever the hell you damn please into it, this means all you really need is a complete set of each brand and resources. the grind to perfect is going to be fucking awful, but it's at least not going to be "showered in turds i have to spend 2 hours sorting" any longer.

the expansion and new york area is pretty fun all told as well, it's a lot less "flat and square" than Division 1 was.

Havenít used a rifle yet, trusty lmg/shotty skill power build with drone and turret, I am all the bullets.

Will go lmg/shield/sp at better gear levels

Haven’t used a rifle yet, trusty lmg/shotty skill power build with drone and turret, I am all the bullets.

Will go lmg/shield/sp at better gear levels

i like them because it's how you actually use a rifle. geared properly reds go down in 2-3 shots max and you're not doing noticeably less DPM than LMG's or AR's because you're not hosing down the damn place, as the targets get closer, the rate of fire goes up leading to that proper "cadence" of a firefight.

yes, i am a huge nerd who is likely going to be running the UIC-15 Mod 2 because it's basically a AR-15 that doesn't have a handguard that make little children cry and i can kit it out like a C8 IUR
    Last edited by Liare; March 8 2020 at 09:44:52 PM.
    Viking, n.:

Haven't bought the expansion yet, just finished the main story line.

I have a M16A2 and an M44 Custom. While I regularly swap the marksman rifle for a better bolt action rifle, I have yet to find any full auto weapon with more damage than the M16. The burst is just too good compared to full auto.
    nevar forget

the burst rifles like the M16A2 are actually lower DPM than everything else due to the mechanics, it's a interrupted automatic weapon with a enforced cooldown, in terms of raw DPM you'd be better off with one of the M4's.
    Viking, n.:

I have the Division 2 on PS4.

What is the cheapest way of getting in on PC?

It looks to be £33 for the base game, NY expansion (and presumably season one content).
      Spoiler:

(ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

You just missed a $3 promo. Try key resellers as I'm pretty sure they loaded in bulk.

and the end-game is fucked again.

it's like Playing Division 1 1.3, everything sponges bullets and armor is meaningless, yey.

to illustrate, here is a NPC deployable in Legendary, this is a "suitcase" a AOE healer box, two of these heal each other, faster than players can actually kill them.

Viking, n.:

and the end-game is fucked again.

it's like Playing Division 1 1.3, everything sponges bullets and armor is meaningless, yey.

to illustrate, here is a NPC deployable in Legendary, this is a "suitcase" a AOE healer box, two of these heal each other, faster than players can actually kill them.

And the jammer pulse does not work against the boxes either. Only real reason to bring it and it wont work.
    At least it jamms the wardogs and mini-tanks.

Hmmm Iím not saying itís impossible, but it m sure peeps are not nearly the gear scores needed for trying legendary yet.

gearscore is not a thing anymore, rolls just range from turd tier to top tier, the power curve is a lot flatter than it used to be.
    Viking, n.:

gearscore is not a thing anymore, rolls just range from turd tier to top tier, the power curve is a lot flatter than it used to be.
    Ahhhh ok, just tried hard mission because of set gear drop rate bonus, Iím at full SP build and we melted it, boss was surfer tank though but not too much, will ramp it up again tommorow