hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: The Division 2 : ALL ABOARD THE LIVE SERVICES FAILTRAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    it's probably Iteken

2 things i find annoying tho:
    - scopes
    - the cooldown on the armour healing bomb not speeding up / resetting when out of combat.
    scope change is intentional, 12xVX-1 scopes on shotguns is never not fucking stupid and this makes sure it doens't happen.
    and use the chem launcher heal instead, it's much better and faster cycling.

waiting for title update 3 atm, raid, loot changes and such.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I R Applied o/
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

I scope all the things. Love me some headshot % buffs. Quick scoping is pretty solid in this game for PvE. Currently dicking with a double marksman build (SVD and M44) in preparation for getting my Nemesis rifle. Just need the BP now.

Wondering if I need a new live service, and if div 2 might be it. if it wasnt so expensive and didn't require Uplay... 84 to get gold which has year 1 pass. blimey.

Screw the pass thb. Gives you like 3 days early access you wont really need if you are not hardcore in it. Everything else in year 1 is free iirc.

I R Applied o/
    not seeing you in the FHC queue, i am guessing it's to SHC and Kilabi's lot ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Oh god there are two. ok - i'll hunt for FHC when i get on later
    Failheap, or something more prosaic ?

The Failheap

because there is not enough space for Failheap Challenge.
    Viking, n.:

Taking the scopes off high powered (marksman) rifles seems to give a far better weapon than the higher ROF/Clip semi-auto variants.
    Am i a genius, or idiot. the eternal question!

Taking the scopes off high powered (marksman) rifles seems to give a far better weapon than the higher ROF/Clip semi-auto variants.
    Am i a genius, or idiot. the eternal question!
    Its what I do (or did.. you only have to do it once to unlock the scope to use on everything that can take it).

If you can hit stuff in the head consistantly, its a good choice.

The marksman speciality unlocks another scope with even more headshot multiplier goodness.
    Last edited by Sandzibar; May 11 2019 at 01:31:34 PM.

Tuesday morning patch... leaving it possible for a thursday update for the raid? fingies crossed.

maybe, i'm really just waiting for the god damn loot changes.
    Viking, n.:

Raid on thursday.

Here are patch notes for today.

Lots of changes to digest. RIP my unstoppable force +52% dmg modifier. Will now be +20%

*finishes jobs for the day*
    I guess i'll....watch the 6gb patch download then go to bed.
    *mutter*mutter*

patience got buffed, ahahahahah

why would you ever not roll with a 5%/sec heal in cover ?

and no matchmaking on the raid, fucking sigh.
    Last edited by Liare; May 15 2019 at 03:31:47 PM.
    Viking, n.: