hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Eve Trailer

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Can I still do something similar to soloing in Arty Thrashers or a Ranis or other light ships ? Obviously against odds. If not, shame..... And I don't mean, can I do this easy, I just mean is it still somewhat viable.
    Also a bit curious about this. I still have some tens of bil stashed and some ships that have gone unused for a long time. Maybe I can give them a glorious viking funeral
    Glorious viking funeral is the way to go.

Massive fuckoff nullblobs will continue to bear until the servers die while hoarding everything they can.

The game will be long dead before that point - Id imagine most of us bittervets could sustain ourselves for a year or two on what we have if we go all-out.

Unironically, this is about as long as I expect the game to last, or at least be playable, so that's my plan.

On a side note Lady Spank - https://zkillboard.com/kill/74953594/

I've been enjoying flying that recently. Basically flies like an old school dualprop taranis, except it can hit out to 45+, ramp up to blaster catalyst dps when up close, while having a minor drawback of being slightly slower than some ships.

Feel free to downbling(I've got several t2 that I will feed into w.e), but the prop mods definitely help the speed if you're taking it more seriously.

Massive engagement profile, so pretty reasonable for roaming imo.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

I have been gone from the game for years now, but I still owe somebody a video

S'ppose I'll do some scouting see what's up around my old hunting grounds vOv
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Can I still do something similar to soloing in Arty Thrashers or a Ranis or other light ships ? Obviously against odds. If not, shame..... And I don't mean, can I do this easy, I just mean is it still somewhat viable.
    Also a bit curious about this. I still have some tens of bil stashed and some ships that have gone unused for a long time. Maybe I can give them a glorious viking funeral
    Glorious viking funeral is the way to go.

Massive fuckoff nullblobs will continue to bear until the servers die while hoarding everything they can.

The game will be long dead before that point - Id imagine most of us bittervets could sustain ourselves for a year or two on what we have if we go all-out.

Unironically, this is about as long as I expect the game to last, or at least be playable, so that's my plan.

On a side note Lady Spank - https://zkillboard.com/kill/74953594/

I've been enjoying flying that recently. Basically flies like an old school dualprop taranis, except it can hit out to 45+, ramp up to blaster catalyst dps when up close, while having a minor drawback of being slightly slower than some ships.

Feel free to downbling(I've got several t2 that I will feed into w.e), but the prop mods definitely help the speed if you're taking it more seriously.

Massive engagement profile, so pretty reasonable for roaming imo.
    As the number 1 Kikimora corporation in all of Eve, can confirm it's currently the bestest ship for roaming.