hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: New Eve Trailer

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,482
    lol they're advertising Fanfest in this new video

    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

  2. #22
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    lol they're advertising Fanfest in this new video

    The coolest corp in eve as well.



  3. #23
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post

    The coolest corp in eve as well.
    Teddybears are mentioned in this trailer as well?

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  4. #24
    kyrieee's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    derp
    Posts
    2,662
    So, how's the game nowadays?

    You can buy SP now right? Seems a little desperate from CCP's side

  5. #25
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,147
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    So, how's the game nowadays?

    You can buy SP now right? Seems a little desperate from CCP's side
    Well you can trade for SP. The SP itself comes from other players' characters, so it isn't created out of nothingness.

    And the game itself is good.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  6. #26
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,210
    If you like multi boxing rorquals or designing bots then I guess the game has really evolved to sustain your play style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #27
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    If you like multi boxing rorquals or designing bots then I guess the game has really evolved to sustain your play style.
    Hmm. I don't do either of those things.

    Last night I killed a bunch of ships attempting to take out a Fort. And tonight I huffed gas and knocked out some covert research facilities. Good times were had by all (well, by me, at least).
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  8. #28
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,661
    Braindead Pony faggot in awful taste SHOCK!

  9. #29
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,147
    Go home, Duckslayer. You're drunk.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  10. #30
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    So, how's the game nowadays?

    You can buy SP now right? Seems a little desperate from CCP's side
    Honestly, I cant remember the last time I had this much fun in the game.
    Got my own corp, found an alliance filled with ppl I like and have known for years, and we live in a wormhole with 0,0 statics, so there are looooads of fights (just avoid goon space).

    ps: buying and selling sp was a dick move by ccp, but I can understand why they did it.
    Must be heartbreaking for some new guy to join the game, join a corp then get told that someone in the corp has nearly 300m sp

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  11. #31
    Pyea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post

    Honestly, I cant remember the last time I had this much fun in the game.
    Got my own corp, found an alliance filled with ppl I like and have known for years, and we live in a wormhole with 0,0 statics, so there are looooads of fights (just avoid goon space).
    I guess it's a lot less hassle living in a WH now that you can dock with structures instead of relying on shonky POS refitting.

  12. #32
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post

    Honestly, I cant remember the last time I had this much fun in the game.
    Got my own corp, found an alliance filled with ppl I like and have known for years, and we live in a wormhole with 0,0 statics, so there are looooads of fights (just avoid goon space).
    I guess it's a lot less hassle living in a WH now that you can dock with structures instead of relying on shonky POS refitting.
    Fuelgate NEVR 4GET.


    RIP Smuggins

  13. #33
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Hull Breach
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post

    Honestly, I cant remember the last time I had this much fun in the game.
    Got my own corp, found an alliance filled with ppl I like and have known for years, and we live in a wormhole with 0,0 statics, so there are looooads of fights (just avoid goon space).
    I guess it's a lot less hassle living in a WH now that you can dock with structures instead of relying on shonky POS refitting.
    Yes, citadels have their place in wormholes, they have made life a hell of a lot more easy.
    Logistics wise its still sort of a nightmare tho, but that actually kinda adds to the gameplay imo. Life in wormholes should be hard, and compared to K-space it is, and since we live in a low tier wh we dont get the isk making either, but it still fun as hell.

    The pvp we get thanks to that null static is just amazing, and of course a lot is thanks to having a great fc who's not burnt out unlike so many other vets in this game.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  14. #34
    Pyea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

    RIP Smuggins
    Send him some flowers and a Peter Gabriel mix tape and we can all be in PC9 by Xmas

  15. #35
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,020
    PC9!

    Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  16. #36
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

    RIP Smuggins
    Send him some bibles and a Peter Hitchens mix tape and we can all be in PC9 by Xmas
    FYP

  17. #37
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

    RIP Smuggins
    Send him some flowers and a Peter Gabriel mix tape and we can all be in PC9 by Xmas
    Pc9 by Christmas never forget

    MI8m8

  18. #38
    Lady Spank's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Get Out Nasty Face
    Posts
    5,089
    Can I still do something similar to soloing in Arty Thrashers or a Ranis or other light ships ? Obviously against odds. If not, shame..... And I don't mean, can I do this easy, I just mean is it still somewhat viable.
      Spoiler:



    (ಠ_ృ) ゛Lady Spank is the best。゛ ~ Xenuria (ಠ_ృ)

  19. #39

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Can I still do something similar to soloing in Arty Thrashers or a Ranis or other light ships ? Obviously against odds. If not, shame..... And I don't mean, can I do this easy, I just mean is it still somewhat viable.
    I doubt in those ships, or a slicer. New triglavian ship like the Kikimora you can for sure.
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  20. #40
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Spank View Post
    Can I still do something similar to soloing in Arty Thrashers or a Ranis or other light ships ? Obviously against odds. If not, shame..... And I don't mean, can I do this easy, I just mean is it still somewhat viable.
    Also a bit curious about this. I still have some tens of bil stashed and some ships that have gone unused for a long time. Maybe I can give them a glorious viking funeral
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •