> lol anarchists

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Really? You see it a lot around anarcho lefty groups
    > anarchists “ironically” spreading reactionary ideology
    > “anarchists”
    > lol anarchists
    meh

So the police didn't get the right people arrested and the tabloids already ruined their reputation by publishing their faces. Meanwhile the police is now thinking that the drones might not have existed at all, it all being just swamp gas or aliens.

If I was an alien and saw how much chaos I could cause a non-spacefaring primitive race with a couple of drones I would definitely start buzzing airports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Meanwhile the police is now thinking that the drones might not have existed at all, it all being just swamp gas or aliens.
    Except that's not actually what they said, rather commenting on eyewitness testimony itself

Detective Chief Superintendent Jason Tingley told the BBC: "Of course, that's a possibility. We are working with human beings saying they have seen something.
    also

67 drone sightings
    that would be quite a few erroneous sightings then

[https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/g...a4024626.html]

Oh, and where is Venec? He who applauded the people who did it for the environmental cause...except I see no mention of it anywhere, and we know by now the couple arrested had nothing to do with it. Good job on that one

After bringing myself up to date on this tonight, I can only conclude that everyone is retarded. Internet full of rumors, newspaper sites prominently featuring Twitter hogwash, official aerial photos of Gatwick posted as a joke taken as proof by people, a made-up enviromental activism background...all the facepalms, really.

edit: oh yeah, and I can't even find proper information on who saw what...the best info I found for the reason for the initial closure was of "reports made to air traffic controllers"...ok cool.. Reports by whom? Pilots? Ground Staff? The Pope?
    Last edited by FatFreddy; December 24 2018 at 12:54:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    edit: oh yeah, and I can't even find proper information on who saw what...the best info I found for the reason for the initial closure was of "reports made to air traffic controllers"...ok cool.. Reports by whom? Pilots? Ground Staff? The Pope?
    Papal drone crew

Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

I jumped the turnstile at a restaurant toilet because i had to puke

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    After bringing myself up to date on this tonight, I can only conclude that everyone is retarded.
    Correct! The possibility of mass hysteria being behind a lot of it is fascinating to me, though.

As I said before, with their having made such a big deal of it I expect we'll soonTM see extortion attempts being made on busy airports. Not necessarily at Christmas, either. Or with the quote 'industrial'-sized drone initially reported.

I heard but can't confirm it was actually the police who released the identities of the couple they arrested which is just <galaxy brain> levels, if true. Big IF but since it appears to have been a clown shoe filled dumpster fire from beginning to end...

burning documents is a c r i m e

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Wait, toilet turnstile at a restaurant? What fresh hell is this? They used to have truck stop/convenience store pay toilets when I was a kid, my parents would send all of us kids in on one quarter, am I a criminal?

Haven't seen the abominations since the seventies, so tell me about these toilet turnstiles?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Just for Christmas,

and if you can see twatter embeds

Easy winner of worst thread of 2018. Excellent timing.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Wait, toilet turnstile at a restaurant? What fresh hell is this? They used to have truck stop/convenience store pay toilets when I was a kid, my parents would send all of us kids in on one quarter, am I a criminal?

Haven't seen the abominations since the seventies, so tell me about these toilet turnstiles?
    Yeah you have to pay 50 cents to use the toilet in a lot of touristy places in europe

Got done for swimming naked in a dive tank in Mooloolaba by an undercover plod.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

Yeah you have to pay 50 cents to use the toilet in a lot of touristy places in europe
    The art of turnstile vaulting.

Shout out to the random lad in Victoria station for holding it open, nevar forget.

Yestetday i parked in one of those parent only bays despite not having a kid. Fight the power!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

im on acid (again) and about to go out

happy new year gaylords
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Trip balls, m8
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Godspeed brave psychonaut.

Am in Barcelona, about to get blitzed and then heading to the Input nye event