hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Be Gay, Do CRIMES THREAD

  1. #21
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Really? You see it a lot around anarcho lefty groups
    > anarchists “ironically” spreading reactionary ideology
    > “anarchists”
    > lol anarchists

  2. #22
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Really? You see it a lot around anarcho lefty groups
    > anarchists “ironically” spreading reactionary ideology
    > “anarchists”
    > lol anarchists
    meh

  3. #23

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,408
    So the police didn't get the right people arrested and the tabloids already ruined their reputation by publishing their faces. Meanwhile the police is now thinking that the drones might not have existed at all, it all being just swamp gas or aliens.

  4. #24
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,581
    If I was an alien and saw how much chaos I could cause a non-spacefaring primitive race with a couple of drones I would definitely start buzzing airports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  5. #25
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,498
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Meanwhile the police is now thinking that the drones might not have existed at all, it all being just swamp gas or aliens.
    Except that's not actually what they said, rather commenting on eyewitness testimony itself

    Detective Chief Superintendent Jason Tingley told the BBC: "Of course, that's a possibility. We are working with human beings saying they have seen something.
    also

    67 drone sightings
    that would be quite a few erroneous sightings then

    [https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/g...a4024626.html]


    Oh, and where is Venec? He who applauded the people who did it for the environmental cause...except I see no mention of it anywhere, and we know by now the couple arrested had nothing to do with it. Good job on that one

    After bringing myself up to date on this tonight, I can only conclude that everyone is retarded. Internet full of rumors, newspaper sites prominently featuring Twitter hogwash, official aerial photos of Gatwick posted as a joke taken as proof by people, a made-up enviromental activism background...all the facepalms, really.

    edit: oh yeah, and I can't even find proper information on who saw what...the best info I found for the reason for the initial closure was of "reports made to air traffic controllers"...ok cool.. Reports by whom? Pilots? Ground Staff? The Pope?
    Last edited by FatFreddy; December 24 2018 at 12:54:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  6. #26
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    7,247
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    edit: oh yeah, and I can't even find proper information on who saw what...the best info I found for the reason for the initial closure was of "reports made to air traffic controllers"...ok cool.. Reports by whom? Pilots? Ground Staff? The Pope?
    Papal drone crew

    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  7. #27
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,065
    I jumped the turnstile at a restaurant toilet because i had to puke

  8. #28
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,558
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    After bringing myself up to date on this tonight, I can only conclude that everyone is retarded.
    Correct! The possibility of mass hysteria being behind a lot of it is fascinating to me, though.

    As I said before, with their having made such a big deal of it I expect we'll soonTM see extortion attempts being made on busy airports. Not necessarily at Christmas, either. Or with the quote 'industrial'-sized drone initially reported.

    I heard but can't confirm it was actually the police who released the identities of the couple they arrested which is just <galaxy brain> levels, if true. Big IF but since it appears to have been a clown shoe filled dumpster fire from beginning to end...

  9. #29
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    6,230
    burning documents is a c r i m e

  10. #30
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I jumped the turnstile at a restaurant toilet because i had to puke
    Wait, toilet turnstile at a restaurant? What fresh hell is this? They used to have truck stop/convenience store pay toilets when I was a kid, my parents would send all of us kids in on one quarter, am I a criminal?

    Haven't seen the abominations since the seventies, so tell me about these toilet turnstiles?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  11. #31
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    9,558
    Just for Christmas,

    and if you can see twatter embeds


  12. #32

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,509
    Easy winner of worst thread of 2018. Excellent timing.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  13. #33
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    8,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I jumped the turnstile at a restaurant toilet because i had to puke
    Wait, toilet turnstile at a restaurant? What fresh hell is this? They used to have truck stop/convenience store pay toilets when I was a kid, my parents would send all of us kids in on one quarter, am I a criminal?

    Haven't seen the abominations since the seventies, so tell me about these toilet turnstiles?
    Yeah you have to pay 50 cents to use the toilet in a lot of touristy places in europe

  14. #34
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,176
    Got done for swimming naked in a dive tank in Mooloolaba by an undercover plod.

  15. #35
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    7,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I jumped the turnstile at a restaurant toilet because i had to puke
    Wait, toilet turnstile at a restaurant? What fresh hell is this? They used to have truck stop/convenience store pay toilets when I was a kid, my parents would send all of us kids in on one quarter, am I a criminal?

    Haven't seen the abominations since the seventies, so tell me about these toilet turnstiles?
    Yeah you have to pay 50 cents to use the toilet in a lot of touristy places in europe
    The art of turnstile vaulting.

    Shout out to the random lad in Victoria station for holding it open, nevar forget.

  16. #36
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,298
    Yestetday i parked in one of those parent only bays despite not having a kid. Fight the power!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  17. #37
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,367
    im on acid (again) and about to go out



    happy new year gaylords
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  18. #38
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,167
    Trip balls, m8
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  19. #39
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,299
    Godspeed brave psychonaut.

    Am in Barcelona, about to get blitzed and then heading to the Input nye event

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •