hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 614 of 683 FirstFirst ... 114514564604611612613614615616617624664 ... LastLast
Results 12,261 to 12,280 of 13651

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Brexit means Brexit!

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Brexit means Brexit!

"It'd be totally great if you could risk your life fighting for our wellbeing and then kinda go away. That'd be swell, if you could be so kind."
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

It should read "Service guarantees citizenship/benefits". As that is honestly the only payment anywhere near fair for staying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

That has a very Starship Trooperesque vibe to it.

The greatest gain (at least in Germany) for the environmentalist movement is the fact that up until COVID-19 happened, one major argument against implementing harsh regulations was "we will not turn in to prohibition society", suggesting that incentives will do just fine. aka "Free market will take care of it."

But now that we implement decree after decree on an almost daily basis, I'm really curious to see how the above argument stands. Add to that the mentioned data collected and it must be a no-brainer to react as fast and strict as with COVID.
    Frequent business fliers to be ruled a biohazard
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Brexit means Brexit!
    But Brexit has happened. Im not sure what you think Brexit means, the UK is no longer part of the EU which is generally speaking the agreed upon term of Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Brexit means Brexit!
    But Brexit has happened. Im not sure what you think Brexit means, the UK is no longer part of the EU which is generally speaking the agreed upon term of Brexit.
    I mean, except for all the agreements that very make us part of the EU in everything but name until at least 30th December. But ok.

Brexit means Brexit!
    lol mate you've bottled it
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    I mean, except for all the agreements that very make us part of the EU in everything but name until at least 30th December. But ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Try to save face however you like but you know the truth.

“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.” - Douglas Adams

Do you know what saving face means?

“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.” - Douglas Adams
    So if in December Johnson announces that we are after all going to stay in the single market and customs union, you would still say that Brexit has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

So if in December Johnson announces that we are after all going to stay in the single market and customs union, you would still say that Brexit has happened?
    Even for me that's beyond wishful thinking

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Brexit means Brexit!
    Brexit mean you're fucked after October when all those Johnny Foreigner lazy medicos get kicked out out of God pure race's country. Then the virus makes it's fall appearance.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Brexit means Brexit!
    Brexit mean you're fucked after October when all those Johnny Foreigner lazy medicos get kicked out out of God pure race's country. Then the virus makes it's fall appearance.
    Don't spoil the surprise for him. He still thinks that the likes of Boris Johnson could care less if he lives or dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Spanish medicos dealing with Spanish victims, who could object to that? Attracting foreign essential personnel is all very well until crisis ensues that means said country doesn't have them anymore.

We gonna do anything to make working for the NHS less fucking shitty so all those British medics who went to Australia come back, then?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

How are we going to magic up replacements for the essential workers we're unceremoniously telling to fuck off? Because there hasn't been any planning beyond telling them to fuck off. And if the last 10 years has told us anything, the people who are going to pay for all this will be those who do socially useful jobs but are treated like shit by tory governments every time a budget is passed.

How are we going to magic up replacements for the essential workers we're unceremoniously telling to fuck off? Because there hasn't been any planning beyond telling them to fuck off. And if the last 10 years has told us anything, the people who are going to pay for all this will be those who do socially useful jobs but are treated like shit by tory governments every time a budget is passed.
    Brexit works on faith, keckers. It cannot fail. It can only be failed.

If the faithful need healthcare, they need only have faith, and healthcare workers will be provided.

Amen, libtard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    We gonna do anything to make working for the NHS less fucking shitty so all those British medics who went to Australia come back, then?
    I was overjoyed to meet a bunch of young british medicos, living local and loving the zululand tropical air and what may very well be the best kept secret beach in the world, working at a local regional hospital, absolutely loved by the community they were helping to the point were the kitchen staff at the cafe we were at gave them a yuge cheer when they left.

SA is going to be bad, but the population density where they are is so much more manageable.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    The aussies tightened visa rules a few years ago so this isn't quite the problem it once was. Turns out being a foreign worker in a country still culturally rooted in the 1970s isn't all sunshine and happiness.