hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 576 of 676 FirstFirst ... 76476526566573574575576577578579586626 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 13503

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Corbyn
    If there was a case of a young white boy with blond hair who later dabbled in class A drugs and conspired with a friend to beat up a journalist, would he deport that boy, or is it one rule for young black boys from the Caribbean and another for white boys from the United States?
    Cracking line, pity the election was weeks ago

Sorry but anything from Corbyn however faintly pithy just seems tragic now.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    If there was a case of a young white boy with blond hair who later dabbled in class A drugs and conspired with a friend to beat up a journalist, would he deport that boy, or is it one rule for young black boys from the Caribbean and another for white boys from the United States?
    Cracking line, pity the election was weeks ago
    I mean he was always good at PMQs, it's just that nobody cares about them.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    "Dirty hook-nosed globalist remoaners sabotaging the honest British Penney"
    I prefer this coinage.

Truly an everlasting symbol of the times.

Truly Boris should not follow legislation and therefore law drawn up by the Labour Party.
    Last edited by Meester; February 12 2020 at 05:19:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    You're having a laugh right? He was arse.

Honestly whoever wins their first few PMQs are going to be an absolute doddle. Bridges to nowhere, buses that melt, an indeterminate number of kids, mistresses by the dozen, drug abuse, a questionable tax history, that fucking cable car, all the racism, the misogyny, the lies, the sackings. You're never going to beat Boris on policy, because he's not a policy man. Corbyn's failure to recognize that and his refusal to go after the man during the election was not a commendable character trait - it was a failure of politics. Presumably someone in his back office has finally cottoned on to the fact that if they want to keep their jobs under the new boss they're going to need to learn how to write actual political speeches again and has started getting some practice in.

More of it, please.

Honestly whoever wins their first few PMQs are going to be an absolute doddle. Bridges to nowhere, buses that melt, an indeterminate number of kids, mistresses by the dozen, drug abuse, a questionable tax history, that fucking cable car, all the racism, the misogyny, the lies, the sackings. You're never going to beat Boris on policy, because he's not a policy man. Corbyn's failure to recognize that and his refusal to go after the man during the election was not a commendable character trait - it was a failure of politics. Presumably someone in his back office has finally cottoned on to the fact that if they want to keep their jobs under the new boss they're going to need to learn how to write actual political speeches again and has started getting some practice in.

More of it, please.
    None of that matters.

The Torys hold us to our own standards but have no interest in meeting them.

None of this is news to the voting public. They just don't care about it.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

More of it, please.
    I'm not sure that sort of direct personal attack will work. Everyone knows that Bozza is a womanising toff from the 0.01% of the country's elite, he's written naughty words in articles, told lies and generally been a bit of a buffoon.

For the most part he acknowledges that and he's got a bit of 'patriotism' about him. There's nothing in the Labour candidates to actually galvanise the nation.

Instead of spending 20b on another ponzi bridge, could we get 40 new hospitals instead?

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    I wouldnt mind a bridge, would mean I dont have to sit on the 3am ferry with a load of pissed travellers

More of it, please.
    None of that matters.

The Torys hold us to our own standards but have no interest in meeting them.

None of this is news to the voting public. They just don't care about it.
    Yeah, but Corbyn still hates the jews and loves the IRA.

Well, yeh, probably.

Who would have thought that the EU's bargaining power is bigger then UK's after brexit... or simply the Orange child is punishing BoJo for sticking with Huewei.

An absolute surprise that US is working with the EU on a trade deal instead of the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Who would have thought that the EU's bargaining power is bigger then UK's after brexit...
    Pretty much everyone in the economically productive parts of the country
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Your understanding of the role and dynamics of the opposition in parliamentary democracy is about as good as your understand GDPR.

If Corbyn had formulated the necessary coherent breixt strategy it would have been the option you hated the most.

You have about as much to say as Phillips, criticism is easy but you have no constructive politics to suggest anything yourself.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I'm not sure that sort of direct personal attack will work. Everyone knows that Bozza is a womanising toff from the 0.01% of the country's elite, he's written naughty words in articles, told lies and generally been a bit of a buffoon.

For the most part he acknowledges that and he's got a bit of 'patriotism' about him. There's nothing in the Labour candidates to actually galvanise the nation.
    Everyone knows that, but they don't care because they buy into the myth of him as a lovable oaf who just gets up to some antics on the side. If you saw him at PMQs being called a coke-addled american you'd see how quickly that veneer cracked. He is not a details person. He is not a calm person. The way you deconstruct his persona is by hitting it again, and again, and again, and again where it hurts until there's nothing left but bluster.

It's why Tory MPs are worried about Starmer, but absolutely terrified of Nandy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You have about as much to say as Phillips
    Still banging on about women that dropped out of any relevance weeks ago I see

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    You have about as much to say as Phillips
    Still banging on about women that dropped out of any relevance weeks ago I see
    Still incapable of understanding the reasons somebody might be considered politically 'relevant' I see.

Using her as an example is hardly 'banging on about her', she was a useful personality for the media establishment to wheel out whenever they wanted to smear Corbyn. She never had anything productive to say.
    Last edited by Keckers; February 13 2020 at 10:57:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post

Everyone knows that, but they don't care because they buy into the myth of him as a lovable oaf who just gets up to some antics on the side. If you saw him at PMQs being called a coke-addled american you'd see how quickly that veneer cracked. He is not a details person. He is not a calm person. The way you deconstruct his persona is by hitting it again, and again, and again, and again where it hurts until there's nothing left but bluster.

It's why Tory MPs are worried about Starmer, but absolutely terrified of Nandy.
    By the gods you're so naive it's amazing.

Fuckignhell.
    Half of Boris' cabinet resigns.
    There will be Blood.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Big Saj is out!!!!