hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 572 of 676 FirstFirst ... 72472522562569570571572573574575582622672 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,440 of 13503

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    National debt has gone past 2T, with barely a mention from the media.
    Because that number only matters when it's a Labour government or potential Labour government.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

What's the point of the economy if you aren't using it to pump money to landlords and businessmen? The suffering of the poor is virtuous.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Saying the national debt has gone past <unit in absolute units> is retarded. Inflation exists, economic growth exists, as just two simple reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Saying the national debt has gone past <unit in absolute units> is retarded. Inflation exists, economic growth exists, as just two simple reasons why.
    But the tories have the biggest absolute number invested into the NHS on record!

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Well done, you have identified something equally retarded.

Retards? In my FHC?!

Except that in 2010 the Tories promised that the debt would stabilise or start coming down by 2015. Since then it's doubled in terms of Pounds. Has the size of the economy doubled in that time?

Except that in 2010 the Tories promised that the debt would stabilise or start coming down by 2015. Since then it's doubled in terms of Pounds. Has the size of the economy doubled in that time?
    That doesn't address my point about using absolute figures, or are you really just trying to be petty about a claim made a decade ago?

1 more month only and the next season starts! An already promising dramalama mid-season part in the summer.
    ECHR membership directly linked to all security cooperation.
    No passporting for London.
    No special road haulage for UK.

Last year it was: EU is forcing us to follow standards
    We are already at: We have better standards, we don't want to diminish what we've achieved!

A great warm-up for all those great popcorn events to come in 2020!

That doesn't address my point about using absolute figures, or are you really just trying to be petty about a claim made a decade ago?
    It's an absolute figure which would be use to flay a left wing government but is completely ignored when a right wing government is power. Keep up.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

bit of a leap to go from inappropriate messages to serial sex offender, unless you've got more to go on then that article?

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    1 more month only and the next season starts! An already promising dramalama mid-season part in the summer.
    ECHR membership directly linked to all security cooperation.
    No passporting for London.
    No special road haulage for UK.

Last year it was: EU is forcing us to follow standards
    We are already at: We have better standards, we don't want to diminish what we've achieved!

A great warm-up for all those great popcorn events to come in 2020!
    standards are overrated
    UK :first US colony in Europe est. 2021.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    bit of a leap to go from inappropriate messages to serial sex offender, unless you've got more to go on then that article?
    to put the middle ground in, if you're a grown man sending lots of messages to a 16yr old boy then you're probably doing something wrong. sounds like this is just shy of nonce territory but it's still weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    It's an absolute figure which would be use to flay a left wing government but is completely ignored when a right wing government is power. Keep up.
    And the same counter argument would still hold. I know Corbynites prefer to blame the media rather than actually address the problems Labour has, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

And the same counter argument would still hold. I know Corbynites prefer to blame the media rather than actually address the problems Labour has, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
    I know you prefer to blame these dastardly Corbynites rather than actually address the problems Labour has, blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    I know you prefer to blame these dastardly Corbynites rather than actually address the problems Labour has, blah blah.
    Well done for resorting to "I know you are so what am I then", I guess.

resorting to
    With the worthless bile you lot constantly spew not sure why you'd expect any different.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    STOP BEING CUNTS TO EACH OTHER

‘Politics is the art of the possible’