hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 516 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 164164665065135145155165175185195265666161016 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 20569

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Bart is essentially saying Scotland will never go back to Labour in the current political climate but also complaining that Labour have seemingly accepted this already and are focusing their attentions elsewhere.
    Gosh if only there were some way to change the current climate of 'Never Labour'

Alas, the fundamental laws of physics mean that it's literally impossible for Labour to stop taking Scotland for granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Phil collins, say no more.
    And he's still only the second-most cunty Phil Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...neil-interview

Top bants

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    This followed a lengthy LBC interview during which the prime minister refused to say how many children he has.
    This is a very basic question, and he won't answer it?
    Yes, because admitting parenthood of the second of his illegitimate children might mean he had to pay some maintenance.

The Tories have always been the party that promotes personal responsibility - but not for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Bart is essentially saying Scotland will never go back to Labour in the current political climate but also complaining that Labour have seemingly accepted this already and are focusing their attentions elsewhere.
    Gosh if only there were some way to change the current climate of 'Never Labour'

Alas, the fundamental laws of physics mean that it's literally impossible for Labour to stop taking Scotland for granted.
    How could they change the current climate?

Also, racial profiling = Marxist class politics is a new level of stupid I didn't think even Meester could achieve
    Last edited by Keckers; November 30 2019 at 11:30:53 AM.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Crumbs, physics has changed a fair bit since my uni days.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

Also, racial profiling = Marxist class politics is a new level of stupid I didn't think even Meester could achieve
    oh i don't know - they could maybe have a leader that the 'common man' thinks isn't a fucking cretin? people don't vote on policy any more (and they should) but if you want to win the game you have to at least try and play it.

Define the common man

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

oh i don't know - they could maybe have a leader that the 'common man' thinks isn't a fucking cretin? people don't vote on policy any more (and they should) but if you want to win the game you have to at least try and play it.
    The problem is simple.

Anyone who attempts to take Labour away from neoliberalism will get smeared six ways to sunday by the press - Miliband wasn't even that radical and look what he got.

Anyone who keeps Labour in the neoliberal bubble will fail to excite any section of the membership save the seven people left in the Fabian Society, and the downward slide will continue.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

The "It's all the press's fault" argument, a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    The "It's all the press's fault" argument, a classic.
    It's a classic because it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

Crumbs, physics has changed a fair bit since my uni days.
    Yeah there's been a fantastic amount of fundamental work done, and a lot of traditional assumptions have been overturned.

You can see even in this forum that people are still working under the old worldview that Labour has mostly been dominated by two rival sets of London-based ideologues since the late 80s but it actually turns out that the interaction between Quantum Chromodynamics and 11-dimensional quark theory means that Labour is energeticaly bound to assuming that 70% of the Scottish vote is theirs by right and are physically unable to do anything except sulk and whine about the media when they don't get it.
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Define the common man
    Meester.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    What, specifically, did the Belgians have to do with that?
    From the article.

In 1935, Belgium introduced identity cards classifying each individual as Tutsi, Hutu, Twa or Naturalised. It had previously been possible for wealthy Hutu to become honorary Tutsi, but the identity cards prevented further movement between the groups
    Lmao what a dipshit
    Lord Haw Haw eh?

Are you sure the extreme left invented the class system in 1990 in Rwanda?
    Who cares, it is the extreme left that have exacerbated a class system. Rwanda is an example of why such propagation of class is a bad idea. Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao etc. They are mostly gone, without a class system people like you cannot hope to exist which is why you carry the class warfare banner.
    The ones with the generational money are the ones who created the class system, and they are they ones who perpetuate it, and they are the only one who stand to lose anything if it's destroyed.
    meh

Define the common man
    Meester.
    Jesus fuck. Time to set fire to the entire cuntry and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Define the common man
    Meester.
    Jesus fuck. Time to set fire to the entire cuntry and start again.
    By a glad coincidence that seems to be the unspoken aim of both the front runners in the current election.

Are... are you talking to me? I moved to Scotland 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Are... are you talking to me? I moved to Scotland 6 years ago.
    Was it the tuition fees?
    Uh no I did my studenting in the 90s

Labour want to remove tuition fees, yes.

So apparently the 2 people who initally stopped the knife man on London Bridge were a Polish guy with a Narwhal horn as a weapon, and a convicted murderer on day release with a fire extinguisher. Daily Mail readers must be so confused right now.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    grab the horn pieter