hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 484 of 708 FirstFirst ... 384434474481482483484485486487494534584 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 14151

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    *points at brick wall and waves bolt pistol around*

Keep him

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quick straw poll

Banish meester or let him hang round?

Sent from my butt phone using Tapatalk
    Let him hang around. He's not actually going to do anything because he's just a sad, silly little man who sits in a bedsit and comes to FHC to tell us what he's been told to think about an issue he has no understanding of by people who couldn't possibly care less about him or people like him. He only gets angry when he's confronted with facts that his groupthink algorithm can't deal with, and it's a good thing that he gets confronted with those facts.

Like the fact that the wildly corrupt professional liar Alexander Boris de Peffer Johnson tried to bury a report on Russian influence on Brexit:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...9-10?r=US&IR=T
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    get him gone and take his coat

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    We're all about the muskets lads

Afraid I have to disagree with Orville, Jack, and Mister, can't we just do something to his voicebox?
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post

He's Croatian, you dumbass cunt. You have no idea of the shitshow that was the Balkan wars and the sheer amount of suffering and devastation it did to the area. And don't blame Serbs, Tito or any one person, because Balkan history has been a disaster since the Romans took it from the Illyrians and got the Sorbs from what is now eastern Germany to move down there and settle. And that's not to mention the Ottomans, who brought in Islam and separated the Catholic north from the Orthodox south. Or the Austrians and Hungarians who divided it up once again. Or the Germans in WWII. That place isn't cuntby, England.
    So he's a Croat who pretends that nationalism is responsible for the Yugoslav Wars and uses this to sidestep the fact that a Federal Croat like Tito had Albanians forced out of Kosovo and that it was Federalisation that was a progenitor of the recent wars. Contrary to popular belief there are in fact stable nations within the Balkans. Greece, Bulgaria. History is all very well yet blaming the Ottomons for the policies of Yugoslavia is quite disingenuous.
    You know that Yugoslavia was a Kingdom until WWII, don't you? But that is a waste of bytes. You use almost all your arguments to suit your hatred of the word "federation", but you have no idea what it means. Switzerland is a confederation, with no less than 4 official languages (5 if you count the use of English as a lingua franca) and yet no one here, literally no one, complains about being in a federation.

The reality is, you're just a xenophobic cunt who thinks foreigners have and are ruining whatever supposedly makes britain so great. All that makes you out to be is dumb, insular and like a helpless child who can't express itself because you can't manage without threatening violence if it doesn't get its way. And the biggest irony of all is that it makes you exactly like all those foreigners you hate.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quick straw poll

Banish meester or let him hang round?

Let him stay, but only in this thread. Any posts outside of it and goodbye.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Let him hang around. He's not actually going to do anything because he's just a sad, silly little man who sits in a bedsit and comes to FHC to tell us what he's been told to think about an issue he has no understanding of by people who couldn't possibly care less about him or people like him. He only gets angry when he's confronted with facts that his groupthink algorithm can't deal with, and it's a good thing that he gets confronted with those facts.

Like the fact that the wildly corrupt professional liar Alexander Boris de Peffer Johnson tried to bury a report on Russian influence on Brexit:

https://www.businessinsider.com/bori...9-10?r=US&IR=T

I'm pretty confident that no outside opinion can influence people like him, but I have been wrong on occation. So hoping for that rare case, lets not shoot the village fascist today.

You know the riots and civil war that Meester promised if there was no brexit on the 31st?

here they are oh boy

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I thought joking about mobility scooter brigade was in a bad taste. And then there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    You know the riots and civil war that Meester promised if there was no brexit on the 31st?

here they are oh boy
    "huge"
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

here they are oh boy
    "huge"
    The sarcasm is hard in that tweet lol

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    I thought joking about mobility scooter brigade was in a bad taste. And then there's that.
    I guess the Brexit civil war will last roughly 9 hours then.

Unless they bring a charger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    I had more kids trick or treating in the street than those rioting in the street for Brexit in the whole of the UK.

At least one of the kids/parents brought along a tuba. For some reason.

I really hope it was to play something like this when no one answers the door / kid gets given fruit etc

Stop banning people for opinions you dont like, thats how the forum dies.

Most of time he goes off the deep end if you rile him up on purpose.

Put it this way: when hes posting here, he gets contradicted. Banning him only accelerates his radicalization.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

Put it this way: when hes posting here, he gets contradicted. Banning him only accelerates his radicalization.
    Hahaohwow.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

He's well past it already, and as said, no outside influence will change that.

Meanwhile on here he's spreading violent rhetoric and sheer stupidity, the former of which would be against any public forum's guidelines.

And it's not like he stopped his retarded trolling after previous time-outs and warnings, has he.

Time to pull the plug.

If this forum needs the likes of Meester to stay alive, it deserves to die.
    His 'threats' are, quite literally, laughable and in any case, not directed at anyone specific. He doesn't engage in the kind of Retardcat/Seraph/Smuggoesque racist/sexist shittery that drove people away, and he's a perfectly unobjectionable poster on non-brexit topics. He just holds a deeply stupid political opinion based on verifiably incorrect premises. It's not as if his posting here makes Brexit more likely. We're not going to save the UK's economy or our relationship with Europe by kicking meester out.

Perhaps I have a selfish interest in people not being banned just because they say things that lots of people think are stupid, but to me that's just not a bannable offence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Perhaps I have a selfish interest in people not being banned just because they say things that lots of people think are stupid, but to me that's just not a bannable offence.
    That's not the reason people want him banned. Having a stupid opinion is fine. The way he's aggressively forcing it on others isn't.

Cmon what would fhc be without a couple swivel eyed loons

MI8m8