hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 484 of 516 FirstFirst ... 384434474481482483484485486487494 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,680 of 10314

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #9661

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    6,961
    Also still radio silence from courts and EU about how they are treating BoJos three letters, which is still the fuse under the hood

  2. #9662

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,279
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Bojo may say that he's confident he can get this through parliament, but just don't see how he can.
    20 labour quislings.
    19, in the end.

  3. #9663

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,406
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    Bojo may say that he's confident he can get this through parliament, but just don't see how he can.
    20 labour quislings.
    19, in the end.
    All but 5 or 6 did so with an eye to amend it, it has to be said.

    Not that I agree, mind you. I think it is retarded, and should have led to immediate defrenestration.

    But then again, they did so in the full knowledge that that was not going to happen; and basically with all but tacit approval by comrade Corbyn for them to do so.

    And now Starmer has to defend himself from criticism from assorted cultists within the shadown cabinet and the NEC.

    You know, for having an actual policy (2nd referendum) that could unite the opposition.

    We're well past interesting times ... we're now well into retarded times ...

    (weren't it for the fact that that would actually be insulting to those with limits to their mental capacity)

  4. #9664
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    386
    Sooo.. Limbo... whatnow?

    Can anyone explain what exactly that means?

    Also,this extension will likely be until february next year, so, tax evasion laws will be in effect for a short while?
    Will that matter in any way?

  5. #9665
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Sooo.. Limbo... whatnow?

    Can anyone explain what exactly that means?

    Also,this extension will likely be until february next year, so, tax evasion laws will be in effect for a short while?
    Will that matter in any way?
    We'll have a GE long before feb.

  6. #9666
    Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2, 2012
    Posts
    7,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Sooo.. Limbo... whatnow?

    Can anyone explain what exactly that means?

    Also,this extension will likely be until february next year, so, tax evasion laws will be in effect for a short while?
    Will that matter in any way?
    We'll have a GE long before feb.
    Framed as BoJo vs Parliament to #getBrexitdone ?

  7. #9667
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,599
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Also still radio silence from courts and EU about how they are treating BoJos three letters, which is still the fuse under the hood
    The Scottish court said it is fine to send the letters this way, but did not close their ruling! Until the extension is not through parliament they are withdrawn.
    Since the letters only Tusk's twitter has come out saying he would ask the 27 to support the extension.

  8. #9668
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    13,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    Kind of disappointed that after THIS weekend failheap's only produced 2 pages of shitposts, what will I do of my monday now
    hopefully not what i've been doing, which is standing in the rain patching my tyre.

    fuck mondays fuck mondays fuck mondays
    join the "5 day weekend" party mate.
    I am interested in your ideas and wish to know more
    first you seize the means of production, then the change in incentives sorts out the rest.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  9. #9669
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,663
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  10. #9670

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Sooo.. Limbo... whatnow?
    It feels more like Purgatory.

  11. #9671
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Hah, oh this is fun.

  12. #9672

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    551
    Interesting to note that Chope of 'lets not rush this FGM or upskirt bill without scrutiny' fame, voted in favour of the accelerated transition deal bill.

  13. #9673

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Here is a thought, we could have a legally binding referendum on the deal/remain with full understanding of what they mean, then go with the decision. The government then wouldn't need a general election as there is no impasse, or they can call for one and the opposition would happily vote for it.

  14. #9674
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,663
    What makes you think the government has been acting in best interests of the nation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  15. #9675

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Interesting to note that Chope of 'lets not rush this FGM or upskirt bill without scrutiny' fame, voted in favour of the accelerated transition deal bill.
    I don't know, it's almost as though he's a hypocritical cunt rather than someone defending Parliamentary procedure or something.

  16. #9676
    Dee Jiensai's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23, 2012
    Posts
    386
    Current mood: UK, I love you dearly, but if you don't have an election soon and get rid of the clown in no.10, you will have to leave and sit in the corner with the orange shit-gibbon.

  17. #9677
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    Current mood: UK, I love you dearly, but if you don't have an election soon and get rid of the clown in no.10, you will have to leave and sit in the corner with the orange shit-gibbon.
    We brought this upon ourselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  18. #9678
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankunytjatjara View Post
    Kind of disappointed that after THIS weekend failheap's only produced 2 pages of shitposts, what will I do of my monday now
    hopefully not what i've been doing, which is standing in the rain patching my tyre.

    fuck mondays fuck mondays fuck mondays
    join the "5 day weekend" party mate.
    I am interested in your ideas and wish to know more
    first you seize the means of production, then the change in incentives sorts out the rest.
    Is there some way to work guillotines into the brew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  19. #9679
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,509
    Jesus fuck just DO IT.

  20. #9680
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Jesus fuck just DO IT.
    no u
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •