hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 970 of 988 FirstFirst ... 470870920960967968969970971972973980 ... LastLast
Results 19,381 to 19,400 of 19757

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I honestly can't comprehend how anybody can possibly look at the political content put out by the BBC and come to the conclusion that they are left wing and anti tory. It blows my mind how fucking dense some people are.
    But they are not posting about all the benefits of Brexit said dense fuckers heard about on a facebook post of a NewsGB clip of Nigel Farage.
    Something woke something cancel something agenda.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Johnson announced one thing in 45 minutes of waffle, a 3k teacher bursary for maths and English in deprived areas. This however is just replacing a previous scheme and also ignores that they have just taken 15k off pgce bursary for languages.

On the day when the 20 cut in UC comes in to force, one Tory MP complains about not being paid enough.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/06/tory-...grim-15371935/

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    On the day when the 20 cut in UC comes in to force, one Tory MP complains about not being paid enough.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/10/06/tory-...grim-15371935/
    Its depressing that an awful lot of people in the UK don't get their news from any other than the Sun or the Daily Fail and will continue to vote for the utter cretinous scheisters.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    I honestly can't comprehend how anybody can possibly look at the political content put out by the BBC and come to the conclusion that they are left wing and anti tory. It blows my mind how fucking dense some people are.
    While I agree with your assessment of the BBC political content, the people claiming the BBC are left wing are referring to the non-political content. Because right wingers generally make shit TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    While I agree with your assessment of the BBC political content, the people claiming the BBC are left wing are referring to the non-political content. Because right wingers generally make shit TV.
    You obviously don't spend much time scrolling through right-wing Twitter.

You obviously don't spend much time scrolling through right-wing Twitter.
    Fuck, that hurts man!

I overheard some boomers in the pub complaining about the BBC news climate coverage being 'doom and gloom' because they're all lefties
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

It's the old "Reality has a well known liberal bias" in action

Plus some people can't seem to separate entertainment content from news, so when there are shows with lots of poor/black/gay/trans people they assume the news is similarly slanted against their world view.

Shit semi-news shows like the one show exacerbate this by blurring the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Plus some people can't seem to separate entertainment content from news, so when there are shows with lots of poor/black/gay/trans people they assume the news is similarly slanted against their world view.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

Unfortunately, when the news become so fucked up, it reads like entertainment, what you gonna do.

I would like to remind you that the former PM -to Britain has stuck his cock into a dead pigs mouth and the current Transport Secretary has run multiple pyramid schemes.... it reads like something straight from 'the thick of it'.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

Unfortunately, when the news become so fucked up, it reads like entertainment, what you gonna do.

I would like to remind you that the former PM -to Britain has stuck his cock into a dead pigs mouth and the current Transport Secretary has run multiple pyramid schemes.... it reads like something straight from 'the thick of it'.
    I have read many 'Onion' articles that seemed real and i had to constantly remind myself of the logo at the top.....
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Tweet now deleted and claims retracted.

Yes, that's right.

He posted it, confirmed it happened, and then retracted the claim.

So was he lying once, or lying twice?

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Should be interesting to see how many drivers "bite", and then also when they actually get to start working after having battled their way through the UK visa processing swamp
    Just 20 UK visas issued to foreign lorry drivers, government admits
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ernment-admits

Yes, that's right.

When he confirmed it the first time he was being journalistically irresponsible as he wasn't there in person and only had one source, who turned out to be winding him up. The Kareoke happened and Keunsberg (and 400 other people) were there, but the rap battle and shout out about scum did not.

But I guess most people will believe anything they desperately want to be true.

Should be interesting to see how many drivers "bite", and then also when they actually get to start working after having battled their way through the UK visa processing swamp
    Just 20 UK visas issued to foreign lorry drivers, government admits
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ernment-admits
    topest of keks

Yes, that's right.

When he confirmed it the first time he was being journalistically irresponsible as he wasn't there in person and only had one source, who turned out to be winding him up. The Kareoke happened and Keunsberg (and 400 other people) were there, but the rap battle and shout out about scum did not.

But I guess most people will believe anything they desperately want to be true.
    Like the BBC falsely reporting an assault during the last election?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.