hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 711 of 988 FirstFirst ... 211611661701708709710711712713714721761811 ... LastLast
Results 14,201 to 14,220 of 19756

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #14201

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Today's government scandal involves another contract given to mates of Gove and Cummings without going through the tendering process.

    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ut-open-tender
    He said the Cabinet Office accounts department did not immediately open a “cost code” classification for expenditure relating to the crisis, so the payments were initially allocated to an existing cost code, which included communications about Brexit.

    Riiight, the government didn't setup a cost code for the pandemic for 4 months. That is much more believable than cummings using covid money for his brexit focus groups.

  2. #14202

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    SDP. Get your facts right.
    SDP merged into the Liberal's to become the Lib Dems.
    I'm well aware of that. However, he left when the merger happened.
    Last edited by Rodj Blake; July 11 2020 at 09:45:28 AM.

  3. #14203
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,865
    In case you would be interested what's gonna happen on 1st Jan 2021 in Brexit land.

    It is a worthy 30 pages read, I cannot imagine a worse scenario.
    Last edited by DerWish; July 11 2020 at 01:45:58 PM.

  4. #14204

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,939
    We could be attempting to disestablish the neutral civil service and completely reconstruct the NHS at the same time, while fighting a pandemic and running at a likely 30% deficit.

    Oh.

  5. #14205
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    3,231
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    the neutral civil service

  6. #14206
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,241
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    We could be attempting to disestablish the neutral civil service and completely reconstruct the NHS at the same time, while fighting a pandemic and running at a likely 30% deficit.

    Oh.
    STRONG AND STABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

  7. #14207
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    However, he left when the merger happened.
    And?

  8. #14208

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    3,056
    And here we have Meester admitting that he doesn't give a shit about facts.

  9. #14209
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    8,315
    You could put that under any of his posts and it would be true.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  10. #14210

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    8,306
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    In case you would be interested what's gonna happen on 1st Jan 2021 in Brexit land.

    It is a worthy 30 pages read, I cannot imagine a worse scenario.
    Fake news, doesn't include all of the best deals BoJo has gotten with other countries to import price gouged uk produce from factories without any worker rights! (Yeah, UK is just fucked)

  11. #14211
    DerWish's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    In case you would be interested what's gonna happen on 1st Jan 2021 in Brexit land.

    It is a worthy 30 pages read, I cannot imagine a worse scenario.
    Fake news, doesn't include all of the best deals BoJo has gotten with other countries to import price gouged uk produce from factories without any worker rights! (Yeah, UK is just fucked)
    There might be someone who failed to recognize the main point of this document and why you should read it.
    The changes described in part II of this Communication will happen in any case, whether
    the European Union and the United Kingdom agree on an ambitious new partnership by 31 December 2020, or not.
    I failed to recognize anything from 'project fear', that was missed from this document.

    At least my company's datacenters can stay where they are and we don't have to rush something desperate.

    Fake edit:

    While during the Brexit campaign and during May's reign, the main fucking culprits could hide behind the mantra: we are not in power, since last December they are. So what were their promises again?
    Last edited by DerWish; July 12 2020 at 04:11:15 PM.

  12. #14212
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    17,157
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    In case you would be interested what's gonna happen on 1st Jan 2021 in Brexit land.

    It is a worthy 30 pages read, I cannot imagine a worse scenario.
    Fake news, doesn't include all of the best deals BoJo has gotten with other countries to import price gouged uk produce from factories without any worker rights! (Yeah, UK is just fucked)
    There might be someone who failed to recognize the main point of this document and why you should read it.
    The changes described in part II of this Communication will happen in any case, whether
    the European Union and the United Kingdom agree on an ambitious new partnership by 31 December 2020, or not.
    I failed to recognize anything from 'project fear', that was missed from this document.

    At least my company's datacenters can stay where they are and we don't have to rush something desperate.

    Fake edit:

    While during the Brexit campaign and during May's reign, the main fucking culprits could hide behind the mantra: we are not in power, since last December they are. So what were their promises again?
    Lies. Because that's what conservative, anti-human ideas are.
    meh

  13. #14213
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    And here we have Meester admitting that he doesn't give a shit about facts.
    The fact is that the SDP ARE now the Lib Dems.

  14. #14214

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    3,056

    (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    And here we have Meester admitting that he doesn't give a shit about facts.
    The fact is that the SDP ARE now the Lib Dems.
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.

  15. #14215
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,985
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

    treason

  16. #14216
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

    treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.

  17. #14217

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    3,056
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.
    Oh my word, you really do drag people down to your level and then beat them with experience. Your argument is so dumb I'm absolutely amazed you could even bring yourself to post it.

  18. #14218
    Smegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2, 2012
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

    treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.
    Dude. You are either a retarded troll, or a trolling retard.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

  19. #14219
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    3,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

    treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.
    I call tea Jesus Juice in my life because every cup of tea has at least one molecule of water that was part of Jesus's body. Checkmate atheists.

  20. #14220
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

    treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.
    I call tea Jesus Juice in my life because every cup of tea has at least one molecule of water that was part of Jesus's body. Checkmate atheists.
    I literally had Jesus in my lap this morning, my crotch was throbbing over the molecule meeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •