hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 506 of 536 FirstFirst ... 6406456496503504505506507508509516 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,120 of 10720

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #10101

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    i wish the left was as organized and cool as far right loonies makes us out to be.

  2. #10102
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Jesus you're fucking dense.
    So am I correct or not? Is it not the largest party in the European Parliament?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Hard Brexit is a Kremlin project.
    As a Red you are paid for by the Kremlin [not as much as it used to be but you accept the coin nonetheless]. Of course the Kremlin is convenient excuse for something you do not want. It means you get to wash your hands of responsibility, something Reds typically hate doing as it is too bourgeoisie. Its all part of the internal civil war between the Trots and the Tankies AKA two pieces of shit born from the same dungpile arguing who gets to lord it over turd mountain.
    Just like Corbyn, you think it's still 1971 wololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  3. #10103

    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    I think we can agree that Hashtags Rudd had nothing to do with this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879
    it might have been - this was a DoS that doesn't even warrant being recorded by ncsc, so it's something easily capable of being masterminded by someone of her capability

  4. #10104

    Join Date
    May 11, 2011
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    I think we can agree that Hashtags Rudd had nothing to do with this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879
    it might have been - this was a DoS that doesn't even warrant being recorded by ncsc, so it's something easily capable of being masterminded by someone of her capability
    Was it Rudd just pressing F5 repeatedly on their landing page?

  5. #10105

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,525
    Latest Survation poll has Labour closing the gap to six points.

    Last edited by Rodj Blake; November 12 2019 at 03:00:07 PM.

  6. #10106

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Lol he did it after taking 100 quid from all the candidates. What a mad lad.

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    100 you say? This Scientologist says he's 10K out of pocket after asking Farage to be a candidate: https://www.itv.com/news/2019-11-12/...es-him-10-000/

    Hubbard and Farage. Like two charlatan peas in a pod.

  7. #10107
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    5,199
    Top bants

    https://twitter.com/rolandmcs/status...116339200?s=19

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers

  8. #10108
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,775
    Something something face eating leopard party
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  9. #10109

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,446

  10. #10110
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    19,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Latest Survation poll has Labour closing the gap to six points.
    Here's hoping for a coherent manifesto launch
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  11. #10111

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Latest Survation poll has Labour closing the gap to six points.

    Keep dreaming, the Guardian's poll of polls still has the Tories 11% ahead.

    For weeks we've heard Corbyn talked up as a campaigner by the cultists. From what I've seen thusfar he looks punchdrunk and tired on stage.

    Nevermind that Boris looks even worse: he's being kept away from the public as far as possible. Labour doesn't have that luxury.

    Labour's plans for eduction coming out today sound good (nevermind the costing, no one costs anything this cycle), and Angela Rayner is doing a good job. It's just that Corbyn hangs over everything Labour does like a massive wet blanket, so nothing punches through.

    It's sad, really, because the UK is sold down the Brexit river by this, but now it's too late to do anything about it.

  12. #10112
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    Lol he did it after taking 100 quid from all the candidates. What a mad lad.

    Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    100 you say? This Scientologist says he's 10K out of pocket after asking Farage to be a candidate: https://www.itv.com/news/2019-11-12/...es-him-10-000/

    Hubbard and Farage. Like two charlatan peas in a pod.
    scamming Scientologists does feel a bit like poisoning cancer patients
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  13. #10113
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Apparantly there is a report on Russian interference that Johnson refuses to release before the election. Wanna bet it says the Tories took a lot of that sweet sweet Russian Rubel?

  14. #10114
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    16,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Apparantly there is a report on Russian interference that Johnson refuses to release before the election. Wanna bet it says the Tories took a lot of that sweet sweet Russian Rubel?
    No bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  15. #10115
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Do you ever get tired of being this fucking dumb?

    Stop trying to destroy your own country and everyone around it fuckwit.
    Stop trying to destroy other peoples countries. Go back to your own and sort out your own mess instead of creating problems for other peoples. Hell with you no longer around we might be able to let in some people who aren't busy trying ideological cleansing.

    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    ok boomer.
    If you want to be discriminatory, go ahead. Ultimately what have you done except ride on the coat-tails of your betters? Did you throw Putin out of Crimea? No. Did you save Syria? No. Now you get to see Morales thrown out of Bolivia in another failed 'socialist' experiment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

    None of this means anything, has any basis in reality or has anything to do with the fact a no deal is a foreign policy objective of the Kremlin.
    The fact that the Kremlin wants No Deal doesn't have anything to do with anything either. Putin wants terrorists destroyed, so do I. Just because someone wants something a Red bastard wants does not make them a Red bastard. Its like pretending that Boris is the same as Trump just because he has blonde hair. What simple lives you must lead if you have never recognised nuance and approach political subjects in an ad hominem manner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    i wish the left was as organized and cool as far right loonies makes us out to be.
    Another good reason to vote Conservative.
    Last edited by Meester; November 13 2019 at 04:35:11 AM.

  16. #10116

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,047
    Ok boomer

    Nice crowdsourced answer you got there. Even attempts words like ad hominem! Whew lad.

  17. #10117
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,047
    The fact that he even has a discord to go to for answers speaks to a level of organization that should bother you

    Guess its easier to shitpost and post memes than be organized

  18. #10118

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    The fact that he even has a discord to go to for answers speaks to a level of organization that should bother you

    Guess its easier to shitpost and post memes than be organized
    No u.

    Reminds me though, fucking rich coming from you Mr "only problems I care about matter, everything else is stupid and you're overreacting for caring about it". Shove a smelly sock in it and deal with it.
    Last edited by Isyel; November 13 2019 at 07:04:12 AM.

  19. #10119

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Apparantly there is a report on Russian interference that Johnson refuses to release before the election. Wanna bet it says the Tories took a lot of that sweet sweet Russian Rubel?
    Word on the street is that it names nine Tory donors as a threat.

  20. #10120
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    The fact that he even has a discord to go to for answers speaks to a level of organization that should bother you

    Guess its easier to shitpost and post memes than be organized
    No u.

    Reminds me though, fucking rich coming from you Mr "only problems I care about matter, everything else is stupid and you're overreacting for caring about it". Shove a smelly sock in it and deal with it.
    You have such a way with words.

    This is why the left has lost.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •