hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 493 of 711 FirstFirst ... 393443483490491492493494495496503543593 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 14207

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    This is a good time to remember its the lefty snowflakes who get triggered.
    No triggering, just the truth. The hard left in the UK is paid for by the successors of the USSR. Putin served the hard left project called the Soviet Union. I am in no doubt that any flirtations with right-wing ideals is just that, what his real objective is to remake the USSR and thus bring communism back to the continent before the EU does. Tankies versus Trots in other words.

Philby, Edith Tudor-Hart, Anthony Blunt, Len Beurton, Melita Norwood et al. All traitors, all left-wing. I think it is generally acknowledged that most traitors come from the left because you know that this country on the whole hates your ideals and any of the Stasi ones that have come from the continent. What you cannot get by legitimate means you will try and get by illegitimate means.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    A boomer in thought and deed.
    Boomers killed the USSR. Boomers were part of the civil rights movement. Boomers were anti-Vietnam. Boomers used to believe what you do. But then they woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Yeh but fromage scammed them all out of 100 quid after that. Also some of them are now just standing as independent instead.

Fromage is a massive con man and you're thick as a post for following him.
    Farage wants to get Brexit done. If that means Johnson in No 10 for 5 more years then I am not complaining, You are because you know what it might potentially mean and so therefore it is the right thing to do.

Who are the biggest con men, those who campaigned for an EU referendum and then turned their back on the result, those who said they would respect it and it should be respected and then talk about second referendums or those who say they actually will.

Do you ever get tired of being this fucking dumb?

Stop trying to destroy your own country and everyone around it fuckwit.
    Last edited by Isyel; November 12 2019 at 03:31:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    A boomer in thought and deed.
    Boomers killed the USSR. Boomers were part of the civil rights movement. Boomers were anti-Vietnam. Boomers used to believe what you do. But then they woke up.
    ok boomer.
    meh

This is a good time to remember its the lefty snowflakes who get triggered.
    No triggering, just the truth. The hard left in the UK is paid for by the successors of the USSR. Putin served the hard left project called the Soviet Union. I am in no doubt that any flirtations with right-wing ideals is just that, what his real objective is to remake the USSR and thus bring communism back to the continent before the EU does. Tankies versus Trots in other words.

Philby, Edith Tudor-Hart, Anthony Blunt, Len Beurton, Melita Norwood et al. All traitors, all left-wing. I think it is generally acknowledged that most traitors come from the left because you know that this country on the whole hates your ideals and any of the Stasi ones that have come from the continent. What you cannot get by legitimate means you will try and get by illegitimate means.
    If only the government had a report on Russian interference they could publish to clear this up.

Anyway is this peak meester?

As a Red you are paid for by the Kremlin [not as much as it used to be but you accept the coin nonetheless]. Of course the Kremlin is convenient excuse for something you do not want. It means you get to wash your hands of responsibility, something Reds typically hate doing as it is too bourgeoisie. Its all part of the internal civil war between the Trots and the Tankies AKA two pieces of shit born from the same dungpile arguing who gets to lord it over turd mountain.
    None of this means anything, has any basis in reality or has anything to do with the fact a no deal is a foreign policy objective of the Kremlin.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

i wish the left was as organized and cool as far right loonies makes us out to be.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Anyway is this peak meester?
    Not even close I'd wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

As a Red you are paid for by the Kremlin [not as much as it used to be but you accept the coin nonetheless]. Of course the Kremlin is convenient excuse for something you do not want. It means you get to wash your hands of responsibility, something Reds typically hate doing as it is too bourgeoisie. Its all part of the internal civil war between the Trots and the Tankies AKA two pieces of shit born from the same dungpile arguing who gets to lord it over turd mountain.
    None of this means anything, has any basis in reality or has anything to do with the fact a no deal is a foreign policy objective of the Kremlin.
    It is a good word salad though.

big think
    [marquee][/marquee]

Quote Originally Posted by LobbyZ View Post

big think
    Page 502 called, asking for their breaking news back.

I think we can agree that Hashtags Rudd had nothing to do with this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    i wish the left was as organized and cool as far right loonies makes us out to be.

Jesus you're fucking dense.
    So am I correct or not? Is it not the largest party in the European Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Hard Brexit is a Kremlin project.
    Just like Corbyn, you think it's still 1971 wololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    I think we can agree that Hashtags Rudd had nothing to do with this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50388879
    it might have been - this was a DoS that doesn't even warrant being recorded by ncsc, so it's something easily capable of being masterminded by someone of her capability

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    it might have been - this was a DoS that doesn't even warrant being recorded by ncsc, so it's something easily capable of being masterminded by someone of her capability
    Was it Rudd just pressing F5 repeatedly on their landing page?

Latest Survation poll has Labour closing the gap to six points.

Last edited by Rodj Blake; November 12 2019 at 02:00:07 PM.

Lol he did it after taking 100 quid from all the candidates. What a mad lad.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    100 you say? This Scientologist says he's 10K out of pocket after asking Farage to be a candidate: https://www.itv.com/news/2019-11-12/...es-him-10-000/

Hubbard and Farage. Like two charlatan peas in a pod.

Top bants

https://twitter.com/rolandmcs/status...116339200?s=19

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Something something face eating leopard party
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Latest Survation poll has Labour closing the gap to six points.
    Here's hoping for a coherent manifesto launch