hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 650 of 712 FirstFirst ... 150550600640647648649650651652653660700 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 13,000 of 14224

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #12981

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    If you don't like what I post go find another SJW echo chamber of yes men. I suggest Quarter to Three. Then you can revel in your own self-importance. Feel free to become a politician if you think you have all the answers.

    It's not the content, it's the shitey way you post.

    You turn up, drop a load of unrelated points at us, then disappear for two-three days. People try and debate those points, you turn up two or three days later when all your initial points have been responded to, you might respond to one of the responses before cherry picking a bunch of unrelated posts upon which to dump another load of unrelated shite, before rinsing and repeating.
    Russian bot tbh
    I feel that may be doing the Russians a disservice.
    Yeah, he's not smart enough to be a Russian. Maybe one of HM's brave lads from the 77th?

  2. #12982
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    If you don't like what I post go find another SJW echo chamber of yes men. I suggest Quarter to Three. Then you can revel in your own self-importance. Feel free to become a politician if you think you have all the answers.

    It's not the content, it's the shitey way you post.

    You turn up, drop a load of unrelated points at us, then disappear for two-three days. People try and debate those points, you turn up two or three days later when all your initial points have been responded to, you might respond to one of the responses before cherry picking a bunch of unrelated posts upon which to dump another load of unrelated shite, before rinsing and repeating.
    Russian bot tbh
    I feel that may be doing the Russians a disservice.
    Yeah, he's not smart enough to be a Russian. Maybe one of HM's brave lads from the 77th?
    Elmlicker is the russian bot.



    *roleplay

  3. #12983

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    5,879
    It seems the Guardian has a copy of that secret government report into pandemic preparedness

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...navirus-crisis

  4. #12984

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,412
    Still pretty sure meester is just djans alt, he had one slip up in the past.

  5. #12985
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    If you don't like what I post go find another SJW echo chamber of yes men. I suggest Quarter to Three. Then you can revel in your own self-importance. Feel free to become a politician if you think you have all the answers.

    It's not the content, it's the shitey way you post.

    You turn up, drop a load of unrelated points at us, then disappear for two-three days. People try and debate those points, you turn up two or three days later when all your initial points have been responded to, you might respond to one of the responses before cherry picking a bunch of unrelated posts upon which to dump another load of unrelated shite, before rinsing and repeating.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gish_gallop
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  6. #12986

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    7,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    It seems the Guardian has a copy of that secret government report into pandemic preparedness

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...navirus-crisis
    Everyone and their ma's had it for weeks - it's only O-S and was widely distributed. They've been reporting its contents since March. They're publishing the whole thing now because of the "everything that could be done" bollocks coming out of government.

  7. #12987
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    2,323
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Still pretty sure meester is just djans alt, he had one slip up in the past.
    do tell...



    *roleplay

  8. #12988
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Still pretty sure meester is just djans alt, he had one slip up in the past.
    do tell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  9. #12989
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,868
    I remember that. I wouldn't say it was conclusive, could equally have been a typo ("I" instead of "he" or something)

  10. #12990

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,954
    Maybe it's just where Djan posts when he's at the second summer retreat house?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  11. #12991
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,870
    Meester or "Thoughts from the Boathouse"

  12. #12992
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,463
    are we sure Djan isn't the alt of meester? seems like the kind of alter ego you'd invent if you were a right wing half wit who's mad that they're poor because of foreigners.

  13. #12993
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    This country is as prepared as it could get? That's hilarious seeing as the recommendations from the last preparedness test were not enacted. How fucking dumb can Meester be?
    Its pretty hard to prepare for a once in a generation disease. But please tell me of a country that was prepared that is the same as the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timaios View Post
    He just said that it is because the NHS (and I suppose the civil service too) is full of leftists who still haven't been purged and (I assume) they thwarted the preparations. Had they been purged (as they surely will post-Brexit), the recommendations would have been followed.
    This is possible, a degree in political science doesn't cover logistics.

    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Sadly a lot of people all over the world have conflated patriotism with blind trust in all government says.
    Blind trust no, do you have blind trust in the left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Not the Turks fault, just the Tories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Certainly not Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeester
    Low standard PPE stopped so NHS staff are amply protected.

    What is the problem there? If God King Stamer had done it you would have been brown nosing for days.

    Turks have bad PPE.

    Blames Tories for other countries mistakes.

    Its like blaming Tories for poor quality jeans produced in Egypt. Simply mental.

    Perhaps you would have preferred the we accepted this PPE without any questiosn asked? So which country produces decent PPE that doesn't gets stolen by the French? Or is this a reeee Erdogan post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    It seems the Guardian has a copy of that secret government report into pandemic preparedness

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...navirus-crisis
    So you are saying Theresa May fucked up again?

  14. #12994
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    This country is as prepared as it could get? That's hilarious seeing as the recommendations from the last preparedness test were not enacted. How fucking dumb can Meester be?
    Its pretty hard to prepare for a once in a generation disease. But please tell me of a country that was prepared that is the same as the UK.
    south korea?

    germany?

    lots of smaller countries with less resources?

  15. #12995
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    1. South Korea and Germany are not the same as the UK.
    2. Explain Belgium.

    Many covid deaths in care homes are unrecorded
    Last edited by Meester; May 8 2020 at 10:10:22 PM.

  16. #12996
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    1. South Korea and Germany are not the same as the UK.
    2. Explain Belgium.
    why aren't they similar. both have similar populations, both have high population per square km, and they both have disadvantages insofar as not being islands. South Korea is also much closer to China than we are, if you didn't realise. Both have a similar age profile across the population too.

    why should i explain belgium? you said countries like the UK, Belgium is nothing like the UK.

    over to you shitlord

  17. #12997
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    1. South Korea and Germany are not the same as the UK.
    2. Explain Belgium.
    why aren't they similar. both have similar populations, both have high population per square km, and they both have disadvantages insofar as not being islands. South Korea is also much closer to China than we are, if you didn't realise. Both have a similar age profile across the population too.

    why should i explain belgium? you said countries like the UK, Belgium is nothing like the UK.

    over to you shitlord
    Well lets start that Germany has a greater private medical infrastructure than the UK and both record statistics differently and practically everything else.

    You said
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    Belgium is the heart of the EU and for a small country has more resources than many larger ones. So why has the EU failed to protect the citizens of the country in which it resides. The UK has 451 deaths per 1 million while Belgium has 726 per 1 million. Maybe you are saying the EU doesn't have the resources to protect the citizens of the country in which it resides?

  18. #12998
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    1. South Korea and Germany are not the same as the UK.
    2. Explain Belgium.
    why aren't they similar. both have similar populations, both have high population per square km, and they both have disadvantages insofar as not being islands. South Korea is also much closer to China than we are, if you didn't realise. Both have a similar age profile across the population too.

    why should i explain belgium? you said countries like the UK, Belgium is nothing like the UK.

    over to you shitlord
    Well lets start that Germany has a greater private medical infrastructure than the UK and both record statistics differently and practically everything else.

    You said
    lots of smaller countries with less resources?
    . Belgium is the heart of the EU and for a small coutnry has more resources than many larger ones. So why has the EU failed to protect the citizens of the coutnry in which it resides. The UK has 451 deaths per 1 million while Belgium has 726 per 1 million. Maybe you are saying the EU doesn't have the resources to protect the citizens of the country in which it resides?
    apart from being a place where lots of people have sadly died, i'm not sure why you're trying to compare belgium with the UK - it has about 6x less people. is this some 'hey look we're doing great - they've got even more dead people (per metric which suits me)!' thing? (spoiler - it is)

    and unless you're implying that germany has TENS OF THOUSANDS OF UNRECORDED DEAD PEOPLE (knowing that the germans love to make lists) then i'm not sure what you're getting at. but not going to challenge the population density? not going to talk about south korea at all?

    could it be that you're a bag of shit in posting form?

    (yes)

  19. #12999
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,435
    You stupid fuck.

    Your excuse for performing worse than Germany is because the NHS sucks?

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  20. #13000
    Meester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

    apart from being a place where lots of people have sadly died, i'm not sure why you're trying to compare belgium with the UK - it has about 6x less people. is this some 'hey look we're doing great - they've got even more dead people (per metric which suits me)!' thing? (spoiler - it is)

    and unless you're implying that germany has TENS OF THOUSANDS OF UNRECORDED DEAD PEOPLE (knowing that the germans love to make lists) then i'm not sure what you're getting at. but not going to challenge the population density? not going to talk about south korea at all?

    could it be that you're a bag of shit in posting form? (yes)
    If has 6x less people yet has more deaths per 1 million. Explain how Belgium has managed this? Is it not a western coutnry where the EU resides? Has it not the resources to contain its small population? Why not comapre Belgium to South Korea? You agree that a country with more people is far more likely to have more deaths yes?

    If you compare the UK to South Korea its like I said earlier that comparing countries to other countries is likely to be a rather poor indicator of how the goverment of the day dealt with it. But let us take the path you have taken and compare coutnries on the other side of the world with South Korea. Many European countries had lockdown, South Korea did not. It has already been established that certain minorties in the UK fare worse than other ethnicities. These are ethnicties that are not likely to be found in South Korea. South Korea's immigration policies are different and what refugee wants to end up next to North Korea while having to learn Korean? The vulnerable groups you find in Europe youa re not likely to find in South Korea. Does South Korea have a different care home system, are the elderly there more resistant to disease? How is the health regime fo the average Korean?

    A lot of leftists in this country are against the surveillance state and the GPS system of tracking coronovirus has been a cry by the left of 'not the surveillance state' [though its fine when a Labour government is in charge]. Yet in South Korea they accept this authoritarianism
    People who tested positive were asked to describe their recent movements, aided by GPS phone tracking, surveillance camera records and credit card transactions.
    In South Korea
    “There was compliance with advisories for social distancing and hygiene, like avoiding bars, churches, gyms and hagwon cram schools,” Kim said. “Voluntary cooperation by an informed populace has been a notable feature of the response.”
    Would this be really as prevelant in the UK which has a higher population than South Korea? Not really, those left-wing liberals of London must have their champagne. South Korea had also learned from a previous disease, one the Uk and other European countries had not experienced yet.

    “Until we reach herd immunity or we achieve similar levels with a safe and effective vaccine, the new normal, with a stress on hygiene, social distancing and potentially local crackdowns, may continue,” said Kim.
    And you people were complaining about herd immunity.

    From https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...onavirus-curve

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Your excuse for performing worse than Germany is because the NHS sucks?
    Where did I say the NHS sucks? Are you saying having AstraZeneca on your doorstep doesn't help in producing medical supplies?
    Last edited by Meester; May 8 2020 at 10:50:58 PM.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •