hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 461 of 511 FirstFirst ... 361411451458459460461462463464471 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,220 of 10219

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I wouldn't call brexit voters traitors at all to be honest. I was just replying to Meester's "I have a black friend" bullshit response.
    To be fair i feel most people here only do as a response to Meester's rhetoric.

Black people can be xenophobic and traitors fyi.
    One of the only sensible things you have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Wearing head to toe union jack clothing does make you a bellend though
    Overt displays of flag waving are not my cup of tea either. I mean you kind of appreciate the effort but whether it is EU supergirl or a Full English Body, its just over the top. Something best left to Americans with their national overcompensation.
    Last edited by Meester; October 4 2019 at 12:19:06 PM.

Did we all just have a moment, guys?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    calling xenosis a spazlord (five infractions)

Date the ban will be lifted: February 8 2013, 02:00:00 PM

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Did we all just have a moment, guys?

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Shit!

Quick, someone say something controversial!
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

One of the only sensible things you have said.
    Now I don't know whether I should take it back
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

He'll send the letter but he's had our friendly neighbourhood eurofascists round for today's cabinet meeting where they DEFINITELY DID NOT promise to veto any extension in return for preferential treatment in the upcoming deal and/or a barrel of cash.

Well, that's what twitter would have you believe. Which would almost certainly be a violation of the Benn Act. But a moot one - there's no remedy the supreme court can apply to Orban.

An excerpt has leaked from BoJo:s extension letter, it goes "Dear cunts in the evil eu, give extension now so we will nuke you. Yours truly BoJo"

I wouldn't call brexit voters traitors at all to be honest. I was just replying to Meester's "I have a black friend" bullshit response.
    How about taking money from an actively hostile foreign power who is attacking your country?
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    He'll send the letter but he's had our friendly neighbourhood eurofascists round for today's cabinet meeting where they DEFINITELY DID NOT promise to veto any extension in return for preferential treatment in the upcoming deal and/or a barrel of cash.

Well, that's what twitter would have you believe. Which would almost certainly be a violation of the Benn Act. But a moot one - there's no remedy the supreme court can apply to Orban.
    And I'm entirely certain that JRM talking about Orban's favourite dogwhistle George Soros on the same day had absolutely nothing to do with it, no sir
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    How about taking money from an actively hostile foreign power who is attacking your country?
    How many times do you have to be told that doing that when you're rich and right-wing is patriotism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    I dont think Russia paid any voters. What those running Brexit are doing is pretty treasonous, the voters are just useful idiots.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ments-20397791

Countdown for meester calling for her to be deported.

Also keckers, we're a bit past the stage where people can hide behind the "useful idiot" defence. We're well into "I'd rather see everything burn than admit I was scammed" territory.
    I love Malcanis!

Orban knows where the money comes from and that's not the UK.
    I'm 100% sure BoJo's m8s have paid quite the amount to get Orban to London for a sit down.
    But these fuckers are way better on taking money and not doing shit when it's not their interest.

With the looming changes for the EU funds, it is way more likely for Orban to use this to get another budget cycle ransomed out of the EU.
    ... just connecting the dots for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    Orban knows where the money comes from and that's not the UK.
    I'm 100% sure BoJo's m8s have paid quite the amount to get Orban to London for a sit down.
    But these fuckers are way better on taking money and not doing shit when it's not their interest.

With the looming changes for the EU funds, it is way more likely for Orban to use this to get another budget cycle ransomed out of the EU.
    ... just connecting the dots for you.
    I really really hope that Orban takes their money and tells them to fuck off. He can use his best talent for a good cause for a change.
    I love Malcanis!

Hey, meester, looks like Johnson is getting an early start on betraying his promises and your hopes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9143221.html

Thanks for supporting "the barons" though. I'm sure they'll be properly grateful.
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Hey, meester, looks like Johnson is getting an early start on betraying his promises and your hopes

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9143221.html

Thanks for supporting "the barons" though. I'm sure they'll be properly grateful.
    But right-wingers in Mr Johnson’s new cabinet want the commitments downgraded to give the UK more flexibility to lower its standards for American goods.
    Muh market freedom.

Hope you enjoy that high fructose corn syrup on everything

"Caviar for me, HFCS for thee!"
    I love Malcanis!