hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 515 of 576 FirstFirst ... 15415465505512513514515516517518525565 ... LastLast
Results 10,281 to 10,300 of 11513

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

That is a good beard though

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post

And when Corbyn was alleged to have met with the IRA but didn't, the Tory government of the day was actually negotiating with them. The same Tory party that has a councillor who's a former IRA member.

Sinn Feinn IS the IRA. And wow one whole ex-IRA councillor.
    Wait so someone who met with people from the IRA back in the day and got a peace award for his work in bringing in a ceasefire is worse than someone who was actually in the IRA and smuggled firearms from Europe for them? Lol OK reeeeeester.

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Spoiler alert: Meester doesn't give a fuck about who was in the IRA.

He cares that he can use it to attack the side he doesn't like.

For politics is sport to him and the only thing that matters is that his side is winning and he can claim a bit of reflected glory and kid on that he was somehow part of it.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

CCorbyn was evasive on Brexit
    Is questioning the Leader and the Party's obviously successful brexit strategy permissible now? I thought it was still infallible.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Spoiler alert: Meester doesn't give a fuck about who was in the IRA.

He cares that he can use it to attack the side he doesn't like.

For politics is sport to him and the only thing that matters is that his side is winning and he can claim a bit of reflected glory and kid on that he was somehow part of it.
    To be fair thats how it is for everyone else too online

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    CCorbyn was evasive on Brexit
    Is questioning the Leader and the Party's obviously successful brexit strategy permissible now? I thought it was still infallible.
    The policy is pragamatic and sensible. But being pragmatic and sensible seldom helps in a debate.

Labour missed their chance at the party conference to make their point about a second referendum leave vs Labour deal but then lean towards remain.

The manifesto needs to be focused on anti austerity and reinvesting in national assets. Stuff about abolishing private schools is fine for setting the tone at party conference but not for fighting a campaign.

We're at the top of the economic cycle with a rash looming so it is pretty important we get an economically literate government instead of more slash and burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

We're at the top of the economic cycle
    Growth for the whole year is likely to be in the region of 0.1%. And that's as good as it gets in this cycle?

Growth for the whole year is likely to be in the region of 0.1%. And that's as good as it gets in this cycle?
    Based on the lack of investment in productivity and the number of businesses just hanging in there hoping for better times I would say yes because if brexit happens they are fucked and if a decision is delayed much longer they are fucked.

Yeah, that's what a lost decade is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post

Based on the lack of investment in productivity and the number of businesses just hanging in there hoping for better times I would say yes because if brexit happens they are fucked and if a decision is delayed much longer they are fucked.
    A year ago called, it wants it's economic assessment back.

I have two years ago on hold as well ...

The Lib Dems have just suspended a candidate who likes Assad and said Facebook was run by the Rothschilds.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham...e-antisemitism

The Lib Dems have just suspended a candidate who likes Assad and said Facebook was run by the Rothschilds.

It amazes me how this isn't picked up with candidate vetting.

It's one of the safest seats in the country. Liam Byrne holds the seat and won more than 80% of the vote last time. The lib dems came fourth. He's nothing more than a body so the party can legitimately claim they're contesting every seat. It's not worth vetting them.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post

It's one of the safest seats in the country. Liam Byrne holds the seat and won more than 80% of the vote last time. The lib dems came fourth. He's nothing more than a body so the party can legitimately claim they're contesting every seat. It's not worth vetting them.
    Also the lib dems don't really have the machinery to do it, they're not that organised compared to labour or the conservatives

I have a friend who is standing in North Devon, he's really good actually but if the party knew about the stuff he did 10 years ago he would never had got close

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

That dudes in my area, gonna vote for him even though he looks like a bit of a melt

What's wrong with liking Assad?

Not a surprise that neo-liberals hold out their hand after shitting in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

Not a surprise that neo-liberals hold out their hand after shitting in it.
    A surprising perspective from someone who unquestioningly supports the Neo-Liberal project to dismantle the british nation and divide the assets up amongst the oligarchal class (I think you call them 'Barons', but that might be something else)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    A surprising perspective from someone who unquestioningly supports the Neo-Liberal project to dismantle the british nation and divide the assets up amongst the oligarchal class (I think you call them 'Barons', but that might be something else)
    I did not know Leaving the EU was analogous to dismantling the British nation, tell me what do you think of nations outside the EU? Are they dismantled too? Was it the Conservatives who allowed the Welsh Assembly and the Scottish Parliament to come into being? Tell me which PM had that creation as part of their manifesto? Tell me which group shook Putin's hand when he first became President and said London is now for business for oligarch's?

Razor is probs laughing at all you useful idiots now, hearing you saying the democratic is undemocratic. What fools you all are.