hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 991 of 1003 FirstFirst ... 4918919419819889899909919929939941001 ... LastLast
Results 19,801 to 19,820 of 20045

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

  1. #19801

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    BoE has raised the interest rate to 0.25%

  2. #19802
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,983
    that'll show inflation whats what

  3. #19803
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,766
    I feel deflated already


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  4. #19804
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,289
    Tories lose a seat they've held since 1823 in a by election.
    Looks like Boris is on his way out
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  5. #19805

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Tories lose a seat they've held since 1823 in a by election.
    Looks like Boris is on his way out
    Maybe he can cheer himself up with some pizza.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...wn-say-sources

  6. #19806
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    3,283
    That anywhere can have had a safe seat for 199 years ffs. What is wrong with the English?

  7. #19807
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    That anywhere can have had a safe seat for 199 years ffs. What is wrong with the English?
    Same as all over the rest of the world - changing your opinion would mean you were wrong, and we can't have that!



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  8. #19808

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    That anywhere can have had a safe seat for 199 years ffs. What is wrong with the English?
    You'd get a shorter answer if you asked what's right with us.

  9. #19809
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    That anywhere can have had a safe seat for 199 years ffs. What is wrong with the English?
    You'd get a shorter answer if you asked what's right with us.
    Kettles



    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

  10. #19810

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718



  11. #19811

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    And so it begins...

    First Tory MP publicly confirms sending letter of no confidence in Boris Johnson

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1978000.html

  12. #19812

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Frosty the Go Man - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ohnson-reeling

    "Boris Johnson was dealt another major blow to his leadership last night as it emerged the man overseeing Brexit was resigning from the cabinet."

  13. #19813
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Portugal, laaaa
    Posts
    6,389
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Frosty the Go Man - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ohnson-reeling

    "Boris Johnson was dealt another major blow to his leadership last night as it emerged the man overseeing Brexit was resigning from the cabinet."
    "man exits the lift after smelling his own farts"
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

  14. #19814

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Corbyn's been arrested!

      Spoiler:
    Piers Corbyn, that is.

    Here's what he said at the nutters march yesterday...

    "We've got to get a bit more physical. We've got to hammer to death those scum, those scum who have decided to go ahead with introducing new fascism. If your MP is one of them, go to their offices, and, well, I'd recommend burning them down."


  15. #19815
    Smegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2, 2012
    Posts
    1,288
    Quite happy that the cretenous bag for toss has left the dumpsterfire that is the NI / Brexit negotiations, although i'm pretty concerned for whom is to be his replacement (and how we will manage to win back trust within the EU team, get a good deal out of this utter shitstorm, calm tensions within NI and actually try and increase investment in NI to make it a better place for the plebs living there). The NI / Brexit carcrash, at the moment, is very much a direct effect of Frosts high handed, arrogant and overly agressive approach.

    As for the Alexander De Pfeffle fiasco, it looks like a rat leaving the sinking ship early. The numerous scandals really are starting to pile up at Johnsons feet (with what appears to be quite a few more waiting in the wings), but he was destined to be a failure from the get go. Unfortunately the UK public are too preoccupied with treating the running of the country as a episode of Big brother. /sigh
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

  16. #19816
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,983
    There aren't many people I'd be completely unsaddened by the death to COVID of, but Piers Corbyn definitely is one of them.

    In other news, I've just lat flowed positive and Christmas plans (first overseas trip in 2 years, to the Canaries) are up in smoke with no insurance coverage.

  17. #19817

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    2,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There aren't many people I'd be completely unsaddened by the death to COVID of, but Piers Corbyn definitely is one of them.

    In other news, I've just lat flowed positive and Christmas plans (first overseas trip in 2 years, to the Canaries) are up in smoke with no insurance coverage.
    Dude, same for my wife and daughter. I am clear but we are all getting PCR tomorrow. FML My birthday and my daughters birthday plans are fucked.

  18. #19818
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    18,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There aren't many people I'd be completely unsaddened by the death to COVID of, but Piers Corbyn definitely is one of them.

    In other news, I've just lat flowed positive and Christmas plans (first overseas trip in 2 years, to the Canaries) are up in smoke with no insurance coverage.
    Dude, same for my wife and daughter. I am clear but we are all getting PCR tomorrow. FML My birthday and my daughters birthday plans are fucked.
    Sucks bud!

  19. #19819

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    What "work meetings" look like in Downing Street.

    No notepads, no laptops, just cheese and wine and the PM's missis.


  20. #19820
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    24,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    There aren't many people I'd be completely unsaddened by the death to COVID of, but Piers Corbyn definitely is one of them.

    In other news, I've just lat flowed positive and Christmas plans (first overseas trip in 2 years, to the Canaries) are up in smoke with no insurance coverage.
    Can you rebook? I know a couple of people who were able to push their booking to next June instead when their daughter tested positive last week.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •