hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 300 of 443 FirstFirst ... 200250290297298299300301302303310350400 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 6,000 of 8842

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Amazed you fucks have the stamina to still chat about this shitshow constantly. Ive taken a couple of weeks break form it and suddenly the sun is out and its warm. COINCIDENCE?
    Thanks for causing global warming you bedshitting git.
    I NEED MORE PROOF TO CONFIRM MY BED SHITTING IS GIVING OFF GREENHOUSE GASSES

Amazed you fucks have the stamina to still chat about this shitshow constantly. Ive taken a couple of weeks break form it and suddenly the sun is out and its warm. COINCIDENCE?
    Thanks for causing global warming you bedshitting git.
    I NEED MORE PROOF TO CONFIRM MY BED SHITTING IS GIVING OFF GREENHOUSE GASSES
    It's the page 300 poast we may not have wanted, but which we do deserve.

I took @Duckslayers route and stopped following this for a few weeks. Have you lot sorted it out yet?

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    I took @Duckslayers route and stopped following this for a few weeks. Have you lot sorted it out yet?
    Yes, everything will be great now.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    It's a fudge. And it's too late for fudges now ...
    Why? The brexit can is still being kicked down the road. The european elections are more important as a second referendum proxy than as anything else currently.

Brexit apathy is at an all time high, people still don't understand any of it and remainers are less angry than brexiters.
    If the EU elections are supposed to be a 2nd referendum proxy, Corbyn/Milne are shitting all over it.

The only way to stop the Brexit can from being kicked down the road is a 2nd referendum.

And if you want to the Tories to stop shitting all over the country, a 2nd referendum is the way to do that.

I'm pretty sure brexit wins a new referendum tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'm pretty sure brexit wins a new referendum tbh
    Same.
    Too much money is hedged against brexit already, any new referendum campaign will be swamped by whoppers ten times as large as the last one.

It's a fudge. And it's too late for fudges now ...
    Why? The brexit can is still being kicked down the road. The european elections are more important as a second referendum proxy than as anything else currently.

Brexit apathy is at an all time high, people still don't understand any of it and remainers are less angry than brexiters.
    If the EU elections are supposed to be a 2nd referendum proxy, Corbyn/Milne are shitting all over it.

The only way to stop the Brexit can from being kicked down the road is a 2nd referendum.

And if you want to the Tories to stop shitting all over the country, a 2nd referendum is the way to do that.
    No, the way to stop the Tories shitting all over the country is to have a general election. But your TIGgy mates don't want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    No, the way to stop the Tories shitting all over the country is to have a general election. But your TIGgy mates don't want one.
    Nobody wants a general election because the most likely outcome is that the tories would just win again, and even if they didn't no cunt outside an increasingly fringe group of internet lefties genuinely wants Seumas Milne and Rebecca Long-Bailey to be running the country.

>implying either of them are worse than current cabinet members

I always find it weird how incompetent tories manage to use sheer cruelty as a successful mask for their idiocy.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Nobody wants a general election because the most likely outcome is that the tories would just win again, and even if they didn't no cunt outside an increasingly fringe group of internet lefties genuinely wants Seumas Milne and Rebecca Long-Bailey to be running the country.
    Or we might end up with a Labour coalition with either the Lib Dems or the SNP - http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/polls/general-election

Which they'd only sign up to if Labour committed to remaining in the EU, which we all know the Lexiteers that have commandeered the party's senior posts would never allow.

Or we might end up with a Labour coalition with either the Lib Dems or the SNP - http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/polls/general-election
    Neither the Lib Dems nor the SNP will sign up to a coalition with Labour unless Labour goes remain. Which the Corbyn/Milne clique will not sign up to. Or if they do can't be trusted to pull through with (see Brexit referendum).

Forget about a purple coalition. As long as Corbyn is Labour leader, and Milne his brain, there won't be one.

Why can't you get it through your thick head: as long as the Corbyn/Milne clique runs Labour, the Tories will get a free pass to fuck up the country even more.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Imagine what that would have looked like if Labour had actually had effectual leadership instead of this bunch of miscreants ...

I don't often agree with her, but ...

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...pean-manifesto

This fight against the Brexiteers is an existential struggle for the left’s core beliefs, for the spirit of internationalism, for cooperation on the climate crisis, for binding democrats together against a hostile world, welcoming diversity and difference. On the other side beckons a nasty little-England dictatorship – the wild free-market world of Farage allies Steve Bannon and Donald Trump. Labour needs to step back from petty calculation and defunct anti-EU ideology to focus on the politics. Unless the NEC takes a stand for a final-say vote, Labour risks shedding an avalanche of votes, north and south.
    You don't say ...

I cant' see why backing a second referendum let alone going full remain wouldn't also see a massive shedding of votes though. That's the other side of the argument which basically nobody talks about.

I cant' see why backing a second referendum let alone going full remain wouldn't also see a massive shedding of votes though. That's the other side of the argument which basically nobody talks about.
    They've already shed those votes.

They've already shed those votes.
    It's not the members they're shedding ...

Seumas Milne
    I'm not going to bother researching him, because I've gotten the drift from this thread, but I'd be wary of giving anyone who's parents lacked the foresight to give their offspring a name that wouldn't create a deep seated hatred of other people, power.
    meh