hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1634

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

Place your bets!
    What the actual fuck is up with that random color scale of outcomes?
    They made the chart with a bag of Skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

Place your bets!
    What the actual fuck is up with that random color scale of outcomes?
    They ran out of shades of brown.

Shocking results*.

*NB: Shock may only apply to gammons, hard right wing tories and those over the age of 85.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post

Shocking results*.

*NB: Shock may only apply to gammons, hard right wing tories and those over the age of 85.
    That's it then ... fuck the old people along the coast of the Wash, we're remaining ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post

Shocking results*.

That's it then ... fuck the old people along the coast of the Wash, we're remaining ...
    Eh, are we though? Never underestimate stubbornness and the power of "but muh democracy!".

Yeah what's up with those guys? Cant say Ive ever spent any time in that part of the country... what are they like?

It's populated by six fingered cousin fuckers with no skills and no money and has lots of potato farms and warehouses so it's filled with seasonal workers, invariably recruited en masse from eastern europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post

Shocking results*.

Eh, are we though? Never underestimate stubbornness and the power of "but muh democracy!".
    Fuck them too ... in spite of themselves, the rest of the country is going to do the right thing, and they'll go back to their political apathy, muttering in their beer how betrayed they all are. No longer in their local though, because that has been closed down.

The biggest joke told during this Brexit extravaganza was that a mass of Brexit voters would rise up and riot if Brexit gets cancelled.

No they won't, you Muppet. When was the last mass demonstration in favour of Brexit? Any Brexit? Never was when. All there was was a lot of retardedness in the Express, and then a couple dozen knobheads showed up chanting that Mohammad was a pedo. And that ... ehhh ... was it.

I wager you now that half the so-called ardent hard Brexit voters switch the channel on the radio the moment the B-word comes on. They can't be arsed, can't be bothered, and don't want to hear about it. Whatever happens, no Brexit, soft Brexit, hard Brexit, semi-hard Brexit: they don't really care, beyond feeling betrayed whatever happens. In fact, should there ever be a second referendum, they'll stay home out of spite, and then complain about the result for the rest of their fucking life. My guess is that a fair number of them didn't vote in the first one either.

All these people can be, and should be, safely ignored ...

I tell you, now, and again: there should be an intelligence test before you're allowed to vote. Call it the poll test ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    ...i have no idea whats realy going on...

Shocking results*.

They can leave if they like. No issues with that.

EDIT: And it seems that they will: https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...20181206180272
    Last edited by Malcanis; December 6 2018 at 06:52:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Shocking results*.

Fuck them too ... in spite of themselves, the rest of the country is going to do the right thing, and they'll go back to their political apathy, muttering in their beer how betrayed they all are. No longer in their local though, because that has been closed down.

The biggest joke told during this Brexit extravaganza was that a mass of Brexit voters would rise up and riot if Brexit gets cancelled.

No they won't, you Muppet. When was the last mass demonstration in favour of Brexit? Any Brexit? Never was when. All there was was a lot of retardedness in the Express, and then a couple dozen knobheads showed up chanting that Mohammad was a pedo. And that ... ehhh ... was it.

I wager you now that half the so-called ardent hard Brexit voters switch the channel on the radio the moment the B-word comes on. They can't be arsed, can't be bothered, and don't want to hear about it. Whatever happens, no Brexit, soft Brexit, hard Brexit, semi-hard Brexit: they don't really care, beyond feeling betrayed whatever happens. In fact, should there ever be a second referendum, they'll stay home out of spite, and then complain about the result for the rest of their fucking life. My guess is that a fair number of them didn't vote in the first one either.

I tell you, now, and again: there should be an intelligence test before you're allowed to vote. Call it the poll test ...
    I agree with everything you said should, and could, happen. But it requires a politician to pull the trigger and start that second vote, and I have absolutely no faith in any of them to do it.

Shocking results*.

I agree with everything you said should, and could, happen. But it requires a politician to pull the trigger and start that second vote, and I have absolutely no faith in any of them to do it.
    No. I honestly thought the USA would go down to apathy, but apparently we're got enough fighting spirit to be going full steam toward civil war II: nazis in sheets boogaloo, but I think the death by apathy and incompetence might end up being the UK's fate.
    meh

Banned

Only commie bastards and traitors like you want a second vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

:thinking:
    meh

Banned

:Thinking:

You should do some yourself mate, this wasn't a poll on wanting a second referendum, it was a poll on how they would vote.
    And we all know how reliable polls are :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    There is no consensus among the population of the UK
    that we should have another referendum.
    No consensus we should leave the EU either.

:Thinking:

You should do some yourself mate, this wasn't a poll on wanting a second referendum, it was a poll on how they would vote.
    And we all know how reliable polls are :thinking:
    When was the last time you were capable of individual thought?

I wonder if you remember.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

When was the time when you weren't sucking the EU cock?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

When was the time when you weren't sucking the EU cock?
    When was the last time you weren't cuckolding ukip?

Voting is a betrayal of democracy c/d?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Voting is a betrayal of democracy c/d?
    Especially when the other side wins.
    meh

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

calm down the rhetoric