hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 750 of 767 FirstFirst ... 250650700740747748749750751752753760 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 15,000 of 15331

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Right winger in "admits the channel isn't much of a barrier" scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Always glad to know Europe is figuring all of the stuff on its own ignoring entirely things that worked elsewhere, just because we're so entirely up our asses.

Classic scenes.
    Stop being 'le smug transplant'.

South Korea went hard, early based on previous experience with SARS. Your home planet has little trade/tourism so has done 'alright' so far with few restrictions.
    No. I will not. What Europe has been doing is a fucking farce and I'll make sure to tell you every time.

Also what the fuck are you even talking about with the second line.
    Last edited by Isyel; October 20 2020 at 04:25:19 PM.

Why am I not shocked that the government that's been utterly unable to negotiate with the EU has also shown itself to be utterly unable to negotiate with Manchester.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Why am I not shocked that the government that's been utterly unable to negotiate with the EU has also shown itself to be utterly unable to negotiate with Manchester.
    Andy Burnham wants to kill your nan!

Andy Burnham wants to kill your nan!
    Boris only wants to fuck your nan!

And then refuse to pay for her abortion
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    And then outlaw her abortion
    FYP

And then refuse to pay for her abortion
    And then refuse to say how many children he's fathered.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    And then outlaw her abortion
    FYP
    Has Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson ever been anti abortion?

Rees-Mogg has declared he is morally against it... but even then I don't think he's actively stated that he wants to outlaw it.

I think you're really projecting some confused upsets on your elders and betters.

If they thought it was a vote winner they'd absolutely go for banning abortion.

Remember that Johnson doesn't actually have any policies beyond 'be prime minister' - if he thought there was a chance to whip up fervour in support of it he'd be all over it.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Remember that Johnson doesn't actually have any policies beyond 'be prime minister' - if he thought there was a chance to whip up fervour in support of it he'd be all over it.
    It's not really a vote winner anywhere. Even in the US... Dems are stupified at the prospect of a 6/3 Supreme Court overturning Roe vs Wade which nobody has any intent of doing...

It's not really a vote winner anywhere. Even in the US... Dems are stupified at the prospect of a 6/3 Supreme Court overturning Roe vs Wade which nobody has any intent of doing...
    In which young Larkonnis misunderestimated the obsequiousness of christofascists to their insane dogma.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

In which young Larkonnis misunderestimated the obsequiousness of christofascists to their insane dogma.
    Planned Parenthood is the biggest eugenics programme in existence...

k
    meh

k

You used to at least be funny while you're being... you. Now you're just like some edgy 13 year old redditor who screeches about 13% thinks calling something "cringe" is the height of comedy. What happened?
    Quarantined and loving life.

"I'd like to see Roe v. Wade overturned and consigned to the ash heap of history," Pence said in a 2016 interview with Fox News, while he was governor.
    In 2016, Barrett implied that the Supreme Court likely wouldn't overturn the overall decision on Roe, but that specifics on access and state-sanctioned restrictions could change. "I don't think the core case, Roe's core holding that women have a right to an abortion, I don't think that would change," she said in a talk at Jacksonville University, per NPR. "But I think the question of whether people can get very late-term abortions, you know, how many restrictions can be put on clinics, I think that will change."
    During his 2016 campaign, Trump, who had previously expressed unqualified support for abortion rights, won over skeptical anti-abortion leaders with multiple pledges to combat abortion, including choosing Supreme Court justices open to dismantling Roe v. Wade.
    The governors of Texas and some other Republican-led states issued executive orders banning most abortions on grounds they were non-essential medical procedures. Before those bans were quashed, many Texas women journeyed to out-of-state abortion clinics, including Burkhart’s Wichita clinic where the patient load quadrupled at one stage.
    Literally, 30 seconds on Google. There absolutely is an intent within certain Republican circles to overturn Roe vs Wade. This is literally what the Human Life Protection Act is about - putting into state law a provision that will ultimately be tested by a 6/3 Supreme Court that will overthrow Roe vs Wade. Whether or not they will actually do it is another matter entirely, but for a sizeable minority of the GOP it's a wedge issue.

As it is for certain Tory MPs. Not just Rees-Mogg. The last time there was a vote on anything remotely abortion related (extending abortion provision to Northern Ireland to bring it in line with the rest of the UK), nearly 100 Tory MPs voted against, and some of them were or are now very senior people - not least Dominic Raab, from a quick glance. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8998456.html

It's a non starter in the UK mate I don't think you have to worry

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post

You used to at least be funny while you're being... you. Now you're just like some edgy 13 year old redditor who screeches about 13% thinks calling something "cringe" is the height of comedy. What happened?
    Without people like Meester and Smuggo saying the vile shit, he needs to fill the void!

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post

He discovered 4chan and is attempting 'board culture' in the same way boomers on Facebook attempt 'memes'
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.