hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 733 of 751 FirstFirst ... 233633683723730731732733734735736743 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,660 of 15008

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    also, there's that whole "Nobel peace price" stunt the Norwegians pulled...
    A single, far-right Norwegian politician.
    shush you.
    He shares his name with the Northern Pike

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

UK strikes ‘historic’ trade deal with Japan
    https://www.ft.com/content/1cb01980-...a-528c5b3b1807

“This is a historic moment for the UK and Japan as our first major post-Brexit trade deal. The agreement we have negotiated — in record time and in challenging circumstances — goes far beyond the existing EU deal,” said Ms Truss. “Strategically, the deal is an important step towards joining the Trans-Pacific Partnership and placing Britain at the centre of a network of modern free trade agreements with like-minded friends and allies.” The TPP is a sprawling multinational trade pact. Alexander Stafford, a Tory MP, described the deal as “amazing” and said: “Brexit bonanza here we come.”

Yet officials confirmed that the deal was expected to add a mere 0.07 per cent to UK gross domestic product. By contrast, government economists have forecast a 5 per cent loss of GDP from leaving the EU customs union and single market.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    At this rate the entire EU will get behind Spain snatching Gibraltar back just out of spite....

Wouldn´t entirely rule out reinstating the Danelaw either..
    can we have the bits Sweden and Germany stole back instead ? by all means carve up Danelaw as compensation.

You certainly have Malmö and the municipality, I think the danish legal system might just have better luck keeping order in that place.

Lund is still ours though, it’s a nice uni and cute lil town
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    At this rate the entire EU will get behind Spain snatching Gibraltar back just out of spite....

can we have the bits Sweden and Germany stole back instead ? by all means carve up Danelaw as compensation.

You certainly have Malmö and the municipality, I think the danish legal system might just have better luck keeping order in that place.

Skåne, Halland and Blekinge, or no deal.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Danes still bitter about 1864. And UN's self determination rule (Flensburg and Schleswig-Holstein voted to remain with Germany after WWI).

Also I'd be careful with wishing old borders back. Especially borders as old as the Danelaw. Others might also want their borders from the 10th century back.
    Not sure you're going to be able to convince the Spanish to accept the Califate of Cordoba.

Tapapapatalk
    Last edited by Joe Appleby; September 12 2020 at 02:17:05 PM.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm far more worried about cash flow than savings.
    Time to brush up on your arena fighting skills to earn those corn syrup sweet sweet post-Brexit food stamps
    You joke but we will legit need to stock up supplies for January 1st and the inevitable month long fuck up around food imports
    Now is a good time to start
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'm far more worried about cash flow than savings.
    Time to brush up on your arena fighting skills to earn those corn syrup sweet sweet post-Brexit food stamps
    You joke but we will legit need to stock up supplies for January 1st and the inevitable month long fuck up around food imports
    Now is a good time to start
    For canned goods etc it's probably a good idea to stock up now rather than later. When the pandemic started that sort of stuff was sold out rather quickly. And unlike during the pandemic the logistics chains might need a bit.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Start of january is a hilarious time to fuck up the logistics chain. normally warehousing/depots are rammed to capacity in the Christmas buildup with seasonal lines and can't carry a 'bank' of goods to the same extent they normally do. The warehouses then all empty out through december, and january is all about the stock-build to refill reserves. if they can't refill the warehouses back to capacity in january due to transport disruptions, then every fluctuation for the next 6 months will cause empty shelves, there won't be the reserves to smooth things out.

i would expect to see multibuy offers to disappear, short dated lines (meat/veg/fruit/dairy/cake/bread) to be mostly unaffected, and availability of long life and non-perishables to become a bit haphazard. I don't think there's much danger of food shortages, it will more be people not able to buy the specific thing they usually buy (which for plenty of entitled retard customers is the same thing... try something new you bellend). Dickheads panic buying would cause short term shortages though, as there won't be the reserves to deal with spikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    Start of january is a hilarious time to fuck up the logistics chain. normally warehousing/depots are rammed to capacity in the Christmas buildup with seasonal lines and can't carry a 'bank' of goods to the same extent they normally do. The warehouses then all empty out through december, and january is all about the stock-build to refill reserves. if they can't refill the warehouses back to capacity in january due to transport disruptions, then every fluctuation for the next 6 months will cause empty shelves, there won't be the reserves to smooth things out.

i would expect to see multibuy offers to disappear, short dated lines (meat/veg/fruit/dairy/cake/bread) to be mostly unaffected, and availability of long life and non-perishables to become a bit haphazard. I don't think there's much danger of food shortages, it will more be people not able to buy the specific thing they usually buy (which for plenty of entitled retard customers is the same thing... try something new you bellend). Dickheads panic buying would cause short term shortages though, as there won't be the reserves to deal with spikes.
    Unemployed people won't be able to afford to panic buy, the Conservative party are already way ahead of the curve here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

It only seems fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    It only seems fair.
    Both of you should stop thinking with shit memes for a second and spend one minute to really think along the line of two wrongs don't make something right.

Try famine-light take less than 1000 calories per day for a week. But hey, make it more realistic and don't just stay home in a vegetative state, but go and take a walk by your fav restaurant street to see what you cannot have.

Yeah, maybe I take this topic way more serious, then I should... I just have my childhood experiences.

In short, BoJo should die in a ditch as he promised.

Im ok with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Im ok with this.
    Choose between condescending Danes or snotty Stockholmers? Naah you can both fuck off.

We can take Själland and Bornholm off your hands though.
    Last edited by Spartan Dax; September 12 2020 at 02:26:35 PM.

if some of you scandies could invade britain again too, i'd appreciate it. it's been going wrong ever since the french turned up

if some of you scandies could invade britain again too, i'd appreciate it. it's been going wrong ever since the french turned up
    The Normans were more Scandinavian than French

further evidence of the benefits of a good scandi roadtrip.

Fuck no. You break it, you buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Fuck no. You break it, you buy it.
    St Edmund and East Anglia would like to know your location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

UK government demonstrates its commitment to human rights by threatening to do away with human rights - https://www.theguardian.com/law/2020...ts-protections