hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 511 of 724 FirstFirst ... 11411461501508509510511512513514521561611 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,220 of 14476

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    I'm not so happy to see UK is building the same biased media for your illiberal government as Hungary did in the past.
    Only idiots think the BBC is biased. Idiots who are losing and are making excuses for their losing just like in the 2016 Referendum and are failing to own up to their own mistakes due to arrogance.
    Man there sure are a lot of idiot tories, although when I say it out loud like that I realise it's a tautology

https://duckduckgo.com/html?q=boris%...n%20BBC%20bias
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    You've previously said the BBC is biased, and you're an idiot, so you might have a point.
    I have never said that and not just because I don't believe it.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Man there sure are a lot of idiot tories
    Im sure there are but even most of them could apologise for anti-semitism.
    Last edited by Meester; November 27 2019 at 09:08:34 PM.

YouGov's Magical, Radical Projection has been published.

Those still firmly on Team Corbyn may want to establish their reasons why this model isn't to be trusted before they continue scrolling, lest their faith be overly tested.

I'll be knocking on doors instead. Which is more useful than anything done by the "never corbyn" crowd for the past few years
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post

Those still firmly on Team Corbyn may want to establish their reasons why this model isn't to be trusted before they continue scrolling, lest their faith be overly tested.

Yeah, Corbyn really should have come out in favour of Remain. I mean, look at how well the Lib Dems are doing in that projection.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    You've previously said the BBC is biased, and you're an idiot, so you might have a point.
    I have never said that and not just because I don't believe it.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

You've never suggested that the BBC is pro-Remain? Are you really sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'll be knocking on doors instead. Which is more useful than anything done by the "never corbyn" crowd for the past few years
    Something something prevention better than cure, but good job trying to preemptively shift the blame off the Corbyn lovers for Labour's potential failure.

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    Something something prevention better than cure, but good job trying to preemptively shift the blame off the Corbyn lovers for Labour's potential failure.
    Why are you like this?

Why are you like this?

That's rather amusing coming from you.

Why are you like this?

British education doesn't teach materialism.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

That's rather amusing coming from you.
    I don't share my spectacularly dumb political opinions and shit on people for trying to actually do something productive so might want to try that post again.

No, you just sit around hurling abuse. Hopefully you're not a canvasser, i can only imagine how many people you'd alienate on the doorstop.

He lives in Worst Korea so I doubt spreading the gospel of Jeremy Corbyn is something that crops up regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post

There is a difference between what I think will happen and what I want to happen. It seems certain that the Tories will be the largest party and likely that they will have a majority.

But I still want (and will work for) a Labour victory. Even accepting all of Jeremy's faults, he isn't as bad as Boris. And cheap digs at 'Broadband Communism' aside, who would prefer to see the Tory manifesto enacted over the Labour one?

elmicker, many of your comments are smart, some of them are knowledgeable, but you seem to be someone who claims to be progressive, but spends most of their time sniping at the left. We are 2 weeks away from an election, who are you going to vote for? Who do you want as the next PM? (given that there are only 2 choices).

No, you just sit around hurling abuse.
    Pretty rich for someone doing nothing but that at Labor or anyone remotely supporting them for pages on end.

No, you just sit around hurling abuse.
    Pretty rich for someone doing nothing but that at Labor or anyone remotely supporting them for pages on end.
    The big difference is that I didn't make a post asking "why are you like this?" Additionally, I tend to keep my criticism (abuse if you want to call it that) mostly targeted at the party, whereas you seem to want to just come in and shit on anyone with opinions different from your own.

Anybody capable of understanding a simple analysis of societal structure can see the BBC has a rational pro-establishment bias.
    The other week the "...and finally"at the end of BBC radio 4 news at 10 was "Queen has announced that she will no longer purchase new fur garments." Did mention there was no comment on her wearing already owned fur.

No analysis of why a 90 year old owner of thousands of fur garments had the temerity to announce she didn't need any new ones any more, no comment from the announcer in absolute incredulous shock that such fucking establishment quaint nonsense gets air time. Nothing. Just another normal "queen does absolutely fuck all, frame it as a positive news story" BBC scene.

Now that is pro-establishment news reporting imo. Queen wipes arse; nation rejoices

Quote Originally Posted by Bartholomeus Crane View Post
    You know what? I'll be 'constructive', and give Labour a winning mid-election campaign strategy. Granted, it won't give them a majority, but it will prevent a Tory majority, and with pinky (Corbyn) and the brain (Milne) running the show, a hung parliament is the best Labour can hope for as it is. Sure, it'll be painful, but these things always are. But it'll be good for the country, and in the end that's the only thing that should matter (emphasis on should).

Here it is: Corbyn pledges to stand down as leader of the Labour party the day after the election if it doesn't win a majority in this election, and instead nominates, say, Keith Starmer (why hasn't he been used more often in this campaign?), to replace him as PM in a caretaker coalition government.

Keith then immediately apologises to the Jews, appoints Milliband (or Watson?) as anti-anti-semitism czar within the party, and pledges to work with the SNP, the Lib Dems, and everyone else not Tory to bring about a people's vote on Brexit (remain on the ticket) as soon as possible. Labour leadership election after Brexit is off the table, Keith can still stand. If not Keith, new elections.

That's it.

Let's face it, no one wants 'the buffoon' Boris as PM, but no one wants to replace him with 'the red man' Corbyn either. Putting magic grandpa back on his allotment the day after the election leaves the voters with just 'the buffoon', and the Tories without a majority on the 13th. And let's be honest: Corbyn is the problem for Labour, and he is on his way out as it is (and looks like it as well).

Done. Country saved from the Tory/Boris/Brexit disaster, and it only cost the Labour party one Corbyn (and his clique). Small price to pay.

Ofcourse this will never happen. Because the Corbyn/Milne clique don't give a shit about what's good for the country. For them party politics trumps all, even if it destroys the party in the process.
    I hope it was just autocorrect, but the fact that your proposed white knight doesn't even have the name recognition for you to get his name correct, undermines the plan a bit.

Anybody capable of understanding a simple analysis of societal structure can see the BBC has a rational pro-establishment bias.
    The other week the "...and finally"at the end of BBC radio 4 news at 10 was "Queen has announced that she will no longer purchase new fur garments." Did mention there was no comment on her wearing already owned fur.

No analysis of why a 90 year old owner of thousands of fur garments had the temerity to announce she didn't need any new ones any more, no comment from the announcer in absolute incredulous shock that such fucking establishment quaint nonsense gets air time. Nothing. Just another normal "queen does absolutely fuck all, frame it as a positive news story" BBC scene.

Now that is pro-establishment news reporting imo. Queen wipes arse; nation rejoices